Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. (15079 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided

235 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Both of una na Same of the same. Cunny man jam cunny woman. Una two need to repent. Una two need Jesus.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Omihanifa: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
11k way be some people salary nah Wetin another person dey spend for ice cream undecided

I know a teacher (graduate) that is collecting 10k as salary

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Offpoint1: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
What relevancy is this news to the current Nigeria economy?

Nairaland guys will never disappoint showing their immaturity on this platform.

You pay! IDGAF
You no pay! I still DGAF

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kriss216: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
All of a sudden, Olosho want two cups grin

OP, God will bless you immensely for upholding the code.

You're the realest G on planet earth today.

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Vivianagoja(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
What relevancy is this news to the currently Nigeria economy?

You pay! IDGAF
You no pay! I still DGAF
Alaye carry your seriousness go ur work place
There's time for fun and Time to be serious...smh
Anyways bro enjoy ur ice cream

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Rayd502(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are a red pilla.

30 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by mainkendo: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Port Harcourt . Funny zone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kriss216: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
What relevancy is this news to the currently Nigeria economy?

You pay! IDGAF
You no pay! I still DGAF
So, where's the immaturity

Oga, calm down abeg

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
thanks for upholding the Area Codes...
biiich wanna rip where she didn't sow

you deserve this and more my OG
*for the CULTURE*

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by yomi007k(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bro you no fall my hand... Tuale!

You no be like some omo ale SIMPsons wey go loose coordination when dem see yansh.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Silentgroper(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Damn! D chik musta been pained. She dey find mugu.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Light78: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided

Stop taking ice cream, you are going to have diabetes. You are enjoying it now, but when the consequences start, don't post trash here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
She wan run u STREETZ but u change am for am. grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by abeniagbon(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
BETTER BIKIN, CHOP KNUCKLES

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by elpochas: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op You na Bad guy o.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Morientez: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm a plate of ice cream 4100"? Money way i go take cook beta pot soup.. Nia you take lick sugar wey dem put for ice block..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by naijapips04: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Port Harcourt is stupidly expensive. Who pays 4k for that small bowl of ice cream?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kriss216: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Morientez:
Hmmm a plate of ice cream 4100"? Money way i go take cook beta pot soup.. Nia you take lick sugar wey dem put for ice block..
There's more to life after a pot of soup. Reject poverty in your life, bros.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
instead of you to be a gentleman u ended displaying your inadequacies

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by RealLordZeus(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin
You no be gentleman at all oo

perkyB:

As if I know, gentleman ko, gentlewoman ni.

Why was the lady bothered with his non refusal to pay!

You carry your leg go cold stone, order two plate, we come jam there and you expect me to pay.

We dissolve the temporary union until you pay your bills then we reunite again, and if you no gree, your loss.

The guy objective to cold stone was ice cream, every other thing is secondary

43 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by CsRockefeller(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:

grin grin grin LWKMD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
For her mind u go turn mugu now base on say she be woman. Ewu. Thanks for not letting us down

29 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na like this e suppose be Nice one man you earned my respect

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na this small thing be #4000?That money go cook 2 derica of rice,and better stew with 2Kg of turkey

Back to the topic,some guys would have paid for both.The lady for chop and go.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:

Bad Market........grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by managingpartner(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is hilarious, I read the post twice. You did well bro, keep it up.

She has learnt one or two things today.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
I finally seize to be a gentleman from today.I be mc oluomo thug.

28 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:

You deserve an award grin

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:

There's more to life after a pot of soup. Reject poverty in your life, bros.
That price is ridiculous not poverty.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
For her mind u go turn mugu now base on say she be woman.
Ewu.
Thanks for not letting us down
Some of those lady will deliberately dress in a seductive way to an eatery and supermarket to find mugu.This one hook her for neck

35 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:

You are doing well. I love this grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.