Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (63128 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2017
oseiwe:
It seems that the secret service is devoid of black men, my observations though.
lol, exactly when I wanted to make the same comments..I guess even Blacks can't be trusted too. Trump ones made a statement that black n brown ppl are capable of nothing but crime
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by MONITZ: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Reference:

Russia has a fleet of nuclear submarines. As a matter of fact. Russia built the largest ballistic missile submarine in history. It carried I think up to 32 ICBM's with each containing multiple directional warheads all aimed to strike americas missile silos and major cities in one move. The problem with russia has always been technology endurance. America has remained ahead in technology since world war 2. Russia's military philisophy has always been, build them big, build them bad, but most of all build them cheap. We have the raw materials and a heck lot of
soldiers to waste. America will sink under a heap of insurance failures if it goes that way.

Thanks for schooling that guy.. I don't know much about Russia's submarines types or make bt I sure know that Russia can't just be without a nuclear-powered type because I know Russians re equally "badasses" in this field too..
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by MONITZ: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
JUHABACH:

what is it with you and proving my point for me?
u.s. can't attack cause it's allies would pay a heavy price. u.s. has made a lot of foreign policy errors but allowing heavy damage on its allies would hurt their credibility seriously. they can't risk it unless NK makes a first strike in which case u.s. will have all the justification it needs to take NK out will the full backing of its allies regardless of the fallout.

like I said, when NK makes an actual attempt to legit nuke or seriously hurt u.s. or its allies, THEN, you can ask your question.

U ve spoken the way an unbiased forumite should ..Methinks NK is definitely no match for the US bt my greatest fear is NK would definitely attack america's allies in that locale and this is the more reason y Trump has to watch it. All these saber rattling by the two sides could actually prod Japan into acquiring nuclear weapons nd we all know that Japan has the financial wherewithal nd intellectual capacity to achieve this in record short time..
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
SirJeffry:
Not same in all sense of it. US Secret Service is full of ex military veterans unlike Nigeria where DSS men are mostly bloody civilians.
My brother presidential dss men are well trained oh. Trained by the isreali mossad. They are as good as the secret service but not as equipped as them
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Habyz(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Explorers:
Agents are more than bodyguards.
What are they then?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
ollah1:

Story bro. Story
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
ollah1:

Story bro. Story
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Explorers:
The Beast aka US President’s state car has no keyholes on its doors.

The way to open the doors on the limousine is a secret known only to the Secret Service.

It has alse been reported that there are threee identical Limos that to throw off any would be attackers.

The car is hermetically sealed with theability to generate its own atmosphere in the event of a chemical or biological attack.

No exact specs on how thick the armor plating is but its been reported that the car could withstand the direct hit from a tank round without causing damage to the occupants inside the car.

With things like rocket propelled grenades, night vision optics and these multi spectrum infrared smoke grenades that allegedly work as a counter measure for RPG’s and Anti tank missiles you could easily put up a fight if needed.

But the main objective is to keep one occupants alive no matter the cost.

Anytime the Beast is moving there will be a motorcade of about 20 vehicles following him and one of those will be carrying medics that will be attending to the Commander in Chief in no time flat.

It has a private plane that transport it wherever the President goes.

bros why you commot obama head put trump head on top? trump no de wear blue tie as president and doesnt button his suit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.