Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (63151 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:
Secret service says Trump gets 6-8 threats per day, not worse than Bush or Obama.

The US Secret Service has an enormous task protecting President Donald Trump and his family, due in part to their complex structure.

Trump's adult children remain closely connected to the president while also maintaining the family business, and they must all be kept under federal protection.

Costs for guarding the Trumps were estimated to eventually surpass that of President Barack Obama's eight years in office.

Most of the costs have been accrued by Trump's frequent weekend visits to his golf courses and Mar-a-Lago, in Florida.

It costs a fortune to protect the first family, about $120m was allocated recently.

There was also significant backlash from New York City residents over the high security costs for first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, while he finished the school year in Manhattan, however the two have since moved to Washington DC.

http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-of-trumps-secret-service-detail-2017-8

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by mach7(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2017
ReubenE:

Don't mind him. Probably he is thinking winning a war is by emotions.

No country can withstand the firepower of the US military especially on conventional warfare. The US is only showing restraint because of the casualties from a nuclear fallout.
US has the capacity to overrun NK in a day.

The man should go and study Global Firepower Index and learn for himself.
For every one submarine in the Russian fleet, the US has 20, likewise destroyers and cutters etc.
It is only the US that can pride herself with having over 20 aircraft carriers as against just a single one in the Chinese fleet, and Russia's none.

Airpower, no country comes near the US. Russia and China can only dare. With an effective and efficient missile delivery system, missile defence system (THAAD), elite supersonic jets like F-22 Raptors etc US is lord of the air.

The list goes on and on.....US will still be around for sometime, and definitely is not showing signs of passing the baton to another country anytime soon.
Anyone that thinks otherwise has a slippery relationship with the truth.
Haba my brother. Softly softly o. http://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-submarines.asp Oga Explorers can you please do an expose of the Russian Federal Protective Service so that can compare. Thanks.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Respect55(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Does he (Trump) have any spiritual protection?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by moonraker(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2017
emmymdk:

North Korea is never a match for US in Combat anytime any day, but will suffer casualty, but body go pepper NK so well that even their 7th Generation would not recover from the disasters of the fight.. Ask Nagasaki how far?

and hiroshma

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2017
mach7:
Haba my brother. Softly softly o. http://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-submarines.asp Oga Explorers can you please do an expose of the Russian Federal Protective Service so that can compare. Thanks.
Bros, this one na softly softly I do o
The thing dangerous pass like this o
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by klexycole(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2017
blingxx:

the secret service don't need to carry on rifles especially in public ...just go and watch designated survivor to know more all about the u.s presidential system grin

shocked Baba tell me more cheesy
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ahaz: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:
A Secret Service agent stands guard over the Presidential limo as President visits Waukesha County Technical College in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, June 13, 2017.
the secret agents are they diffrent from tje cia?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2017
chiron:

I swear story... This dude is comparing the US Air Force with Russia.
How and what do you mean with the above?
Do you mean to say Russian air force is superior to that of the US?
If this is what you mean then you are wrong bro....

US has an aircraft strength of over 13,000 aircrafts with nearly 3,000 fighter aircraft alone.
This is by far above Russia's aircraft strength of less than 4,000 aircrafts with just over 800 fighter aircraft & attack aircraft of 1,438.

Secondly, look at their defence budgets alone. It will clearly show you that Russia is no match for the US.....
Defence budget of the US is well over $587billion
This is followed by China with $161billion
Then Russia with $44billion.

My brother, just imagine how much these monies can give a country in terms of military hardware.

The only thing that Russia surpasses every other country is their cache of nuclear weapons, which most of them are not even ready for combat.

I admire Russia and how she has been able to balance the US, but in conventional warfare, US has a big edge over Russia.
We don't have to be emotional you know!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by blont(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2017
This people nor dey joke at all.
See formations of security.

America na d highest for everything!!!

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by COvo(m): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

I asked a simple question but the stupidity in you couldn't answer it without been salty. US can't do nather to NK. Why haven't they done that a long time again? Didn't they attack Syria, Iraq, Afganistan et Al without thinking twice but here is NK, they can't bully them.

N.B, China and Russia are right behind them.
You Dumb nor be small.
NK is no match for even France.
NK hasn't done the USA any harm,they're just testing missiles,and you expect the US to just declare war abi.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by pirees: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?
president of the united states
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by planetx: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2017
klexycole:
But why are they not carrying guns? shocked

They have pistols under their coat.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by senatorizyking(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Over protection is worrying them but it's good though, they can't afford to lose another president via negligence.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by JUHABACH: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2017
mach7:

I think I need to qualify this. the u.s. is the only country in the world to have a fleet of nuclear powered submarines. even russia still uses diesel powered submarines and north korea can't boost of a single nuclear powered submarine.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PDPGuy: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Should Nigeria build one or two aircraft carriers that would cost $1.4bn?
JUHABACH:

I think I need to qualify this. the u.s. is the only country in the world to have a fleet of nuclear powered submarines. even russia still uses diesel powered submarines and north korea can't boost of a single nuclear powered submarine.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2017
chiron:

What about the Korean War and World War II... North Korea dealt with USA

North Korea in World War II? Hmm, my dear read your history again, no country like North Korea in 1945.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
chiron:

I swear story... This dude is comparing the US Air Force with Russia.

Russia is nonsense, USA is Country that has the most expensive military budget in the world; bigger than the next top ten countries put together. Five hundred billion dollars and that was because Obama cut it down. Dude please always check facts.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
America i hail you ooo
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2017
ReubenE:

How and what do you mean with the above?
Do you mean to say Russian air force is superior to that of the US?
If this is what you mean then you are wrong bro....

US has an aircraft strength of over 13,000 aircrafts with nearly 3,000 fighter aircraft alone.
This is by far above Russia's aircraft strength of less than 4,000 aircrafts with just over 800 fighter aircraft & attack aircraft of 1,438.

Secondly, look at their defence budgets alone. It will clearly show you that Russia is no match for the US.....
Defence budget of the US is well over $587billion
This is followed by China with $161billion
Then Russia with $44billion.

My brother, just imagine how much these monies can give a country in terms of military hardware.

The only thing that Russia surpasses every other country is their cache of nuclear weapons, which most of them are not even ready for combat.

I admire Russia and how she has been able to balance the US, but in conventional warfare, US has a big edge over Russia.
We don't have to be emotional you know!

Don't mind them dude. I visited the Unmanned aerial combatant place in North Dakota and my body froze. Even with budgets cuts Obama implemented, the US Military is top notch. NK is a small place that would be gone in 2 hours should US decide to waste it. Trump just increased Military budget by 15 billion dollars.
I'm sure in NK USA has spies there sef, it's possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by JUHABACH: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2017
PDPGuy:
Should Nigeria build one or two aircraft carriers that would cost $1.4bn?

>Nigeria
>Air craft carrier ?

we don't even have the resources to build and properly manage a modern destroyer without devastating our national budget.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by 400billionman: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:
President Donald Trump is surrounded by Secret Service for an event with fellow G7 leaders during their summit in Taormina, Sicily, Italy, May 26, 2017.

Power and Money are mine. Amen.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by 400billionman: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2017
divinepen:
And yet J.F.Kennedy was shot.Men can only try

Jeff Kennedy was riding in an open convertible limousine with his wife when he was shot.

It was the stupidity of the then era. ZERO protection.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Ichietome: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Donald Trump.... Greatest president since Ronald Reagan
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Ichietome: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
blingxx:

anyone can die anytime sir ...almost half of the u.s presidents that ever lived have being assasanated
I boy fear God nah
Almost half?

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Mpanyi: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

I asked a simple question but the stupidity in you couldn't answer it without been salty. US can't do nather to NK. Why haven't they done that a long time again? Didn't they attack Syria, Iraq, Afganistan et Al without thinking twice but here is NK, they can't bully them.

N.B, China and Russia are right behind them.

Who is the person may be a US hater running around here and there?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Ichietome: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
America has remained the strongest country in the world both economically and militarily and we have God to thank for that.
The world has not descended into another world War because of this.
America was built on string democratic principles therefore the president does not act arbitrarily unlike Russia and China.

Imagine what the world would have become if Russia or China was the world's super power - countries with little regard for liberty, freedom and democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by fashrola(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2017
klexycole:
But why are they not carrying guns? shocked

Proof you are a threat and u'll see a gun out of their jacket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:
Abraham Lincoln created the agency the day he was assassinated.

However, the original mission of the Secret Service was not to protect the president.

Only after attacks on the president happened did the agents' duties expand.

The primary job of the secret service remains to protect the dollar in its currency format. The bulk of its agents go after forgers both home and in coĺlabo with interpol, abroad. That is why despite the enormous advancement in technology in tne US, the dollar (the most widely circulated currency in the world) is not overwhelmed by forgeries. This is the work of the secret service. Once a forgery is detected they will eventually find the mint no matter where it is located on earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

Russia has a fleet of nuclear submarines. As a matter of fact. Russia built the largest ballistic missile submarine in history. It carried I think up to 32 ICBM's with each containing multiple directional warheads all aimed to strike americas missile silos and major cities in one move. The problem with russia has always been technology endurance. America has remained ahead in technology since world war 2. Russia's military philisophy has always been, build them big, build them bad, but most of all build them cheap. We have the raw materials and a heck lot of soldiers to waste. America will sink under a heap of insurance failures if it goes that way.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

Russia has a fleet of nuclear submarines. As a matter of fact. Russia built the largest ballistic missile submarine in history. It carried I think up to 32 ICBM's with each containing multiple directional warheads all aimed to strike americas missile silos and major cities in one move. The problem with russia has always been technology endurance. America has remained ahead in technology since world war 2. Russia's military philisophy on thd other hand has always been, build them big, build them bad, but most of all build them cheap. We have the raw materials and a heck lot of soldiers to waste. America will sink under a heap of insurance failures if it goes that way.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Junior66(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

>Nigeria
>Air craft carrier ?

we don't even have the resources to build and properly manage a modern destroyer without devastating our national budget.
Aircraft carrier for what? Nigeria that does not have any aircraft that can be carried. mtcheeew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.