Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (25279 Views)

Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by skfa1: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@Agaba
I am not mad. It has worked out for some people. I know a chap who is doing so well in Port Harcourt now with all the money he made in the UK as an overstayer.
The silly UK govt even did him a favour by 'sending' him back to Nigeria free of charge.

haaaa, u dey play with your life, that one na before, now if dem catch u, na prison u go dey until dem decide your case. U might be there for months.

No try am o.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by AndreUweh(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
agabaI23:

Na wa oo for guys. I hate the incovenience that goes with that such that if the last option to stay here is to stay without Visa, I would jump the next available flight.

Remember your friend was lucky there were no amebo Nigerians around who knew his status.

They would have easily handed him over angry
You are right.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by funkybaby(f): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
VPG:

Funky u are a sharp girl, I will give u dat. smiley

thanks  smiley
only telling the poster the blunt truth.

skfa1:

haaaa, u dey play with your life, that one na before, now if dem catch u, nail prison u go dey until dem decide your case. U might be there for months.

No try am o.

lol
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by toxnaija: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2010
poster,
it is a simple issue.tell your friend to come to the uk and overstay.he will regret ever doing it.why didnt all those encouraging him forward their contact details to him?these days,it is getting very hard for all immigrants without 'indefinite leave to remain' status.the highest grade of legal migrants are the people on the old HSMP.i have so many friends on it.they are expected to make over £30000 annually before they can apply for stay.it is impossible for a lot of Britons to make that much.how do u make it as an immigrant.the home office is trying to tell us all to go back home even when you can contribute a lot to their economy.ignorance is damaging so many lives in the uk.besides,naijas destroy each other a lot.immigration will never accost you if there is no info on you from people who know your status.all they need is your date of birth.besides,if they catch you,you will be in detention before being thrown back like a criminal.all avenues are becoming tougher.the only way for your friend is to come for his postgraduate and probably get married to a Briton/EU citizen.but it is very risky.the girl could get greedy and start to blackmail him.he has to be under her bondage for two years if she is briton.if she is eu,it is 5years before you can get your papers approved by the home office.In his situation,he should just invest in something good with his money.Listen to justwise and funkybaby.I appreciate Redman44's comments too but things have changed.Nigerians always spoil any little chance to get to exploit loopholes.Redman was right about the situation but events have overtaken his postulations.

Redman44,
did you realise it was because of the indians and bangladeshi the home office changed the student visa requirements?do you think they dont know all these loopholes?there are so many asians in the police and immigration.have you heard the story of a naija illegal immigrant who was visited by the immigration.he was telling his brother to hide his fake papers.he spoke pure Yoruba.one of the black officers replied him in Yoruba that it was that fake paper they came for! they arrested him promptly.
Things have changed a lot in the UK.If It is getting really hot for students.what chance has an overstayer?I am sure you will send the guy out after one week of harbouring him.that is what naijas do after painting a good picture of UK for their relatives and friends! a lot of naija professionals here are into security and other things that can bring in money.banking does not pay well in the UK.one needs to do his assignments before jetting out.Britons are also complaining.the jobs are not readily available! and I wouldnt suggest crime at all.these talks about going round the tight rules are not meant for an omoluabi from a good home.it is degrading doing all sorts of things to stay back in Europe.
But my question is-why dont you hear about the Hausa students thinking of staying back in Europe?Yorubas and Ibos are the people you see in the UK.the answer to my question is simple.they have jobs waiting for them after their study here.this is one thing that is dividing naija!I rest my case.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by skfa1: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2010
funkybaby:

lol

lol  grin

O M G , ur number of post says 2009  cheesy   cheesy  

funkybaby (f)

Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by furacao(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2010
Nothing but trouble.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by skfa1: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2010
@ toxnaija

What can i give u o, ok take shnap dey jolly for body cheesy cheesy

Na true talk u yarn brother.

Me as I dey here so, na blood of Jesus with fasting and prayer i dey take cover my application make dem no reject am.

Abeg poster no remain illegal o cos ur life will be somehow, u will not know what to do, maybe to go back home to mama or keep walking around like a mad man in foreign land.

May God help our country out, Amen.

My 2 kobo smiley
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by naijacutee(f): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2010
And where is the job? I have a few friends - UK citizens, both white and black who have been looking for jobs since with no luck. Nigeria might be a better place for you o!
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by 9jauk: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2010
allow d boy 2 come uk,he will get thr,gba!
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by yemiking: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2010
But my question is-why dont you hear about the Hausa students thinking of staying back in Europe?Yorubas and Ibos are the people you see in the UK.the answer to my question is simple.they have jobs waiting for them after their study here.this is one thing that is dividing naija!I rest my case.

Toxnaija, Hausas are not Nigerians o ! a CNN reporter accosted a man on the street in Lagos and he defined who a 'Nigerian'' is. Here goes:

CNN: Have you heard about that pant bomber from your country?

Nigerian Man: oh! He is not a Nigerian! He is from Katsina! Nigerians students dont live in 4M pounds apartments in the UK. Go to OAU, UI and Unilag and you ll fınd Nigerians there. Check their hall of residences and you ll know what I mean.

CNN: Oh! but your President is from Katsina??! shocked shocked shocked

Nigerian man: Yes! he is not Nigerian! Nigerians dont go to Saudi Hospitals! They go to Idi Araba and Ayinke House and some street corner clinic and maternity homes

CNN : but,

Nigerian man: Abeg Mr man I have to leave now! I ve been lookıng for fuel for the past 3 days ı dont have any more time to waste! sad sad sad
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by rasputinn(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2010
Why not keep within the approved period of visit
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by reka(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2010
Damnnn!!! That's all have got to say about this ,
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Builder: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2010
Overstayin your visa in the uk thats madness even the people in UK are praying to be deported, you are better off overstayin ur visa to somalia, tha country na wowo pass OBJ face, really dont know why people keep going there.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by justwise(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2010
Builder:

Overstayin your visa in the uk thats madness even the people in UK are praying to be deported, you are better off overstayin your visa to somalia, tha country na wowo pass OBJ face, really dont know why people keep going there.

Where in the uk have u visited?
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Ashirobin(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2010
@Redman thank you jare u don help me do the unfinished business
Make i yan in my local english sef "waffi"
justwise:

Where in the uk have u visited?
UK na ur papa land?Dem say e don wowo pass OBJ face u dey vex object again
check all ur posts on this thread if e neva wowo, why u no get good advice for bird wey just fly land for somewhere dey find food chop
no be BABA God dey provide for Birds, every sane mind dey look for greener pastures everywhere if you cant hep say u cant hep no be say u go dey go against people wey want to hep
You think say person wey get visting visa no fit open account ?sh**t happens man wake up
There are cartels all over the world that even the govt gives their Rules to oversee any one that will put dem off track before dem adopt am
otherwise wrong things would ve been corrected All over the world
@Justwise ur own sef too much shuo if we go check now whether na Peckham or woolwich u dey sef dey do yahoo yahoo on an overstayed visa gba
cos i wonder which kin work wey u dey do 4 uk wey give you all the time to update NL this much,even we wey dey 9ja sef on freelancing no get the kind time wey u get to dey post
[b]BREAKING NEWS BANK PHB SACKS 1,000 STAFFS[/b]WAT KINDA FUTURE DO U EXPECT FROM THESE ONES?if dem see UK one day visa sef i sure say dem no go cum bak 9ja. abegi leave story jo ,no work for uk ppl still dey send money home.Na face wey u show mirror e go show u bak oh.4get o me na waffi o
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2010
@redman,how can an illegal immigrant live like king in UK? the person go suffer ehn,king ko, king ni,do u even know the meaning of living like a king in uk?will the person ever even have peace of mind to ride car,not to talk of opening account or worst still composing himself when the police search is going on in the bus or at bus stop

@poster,by the time he moved from one friends or enemies sef(he would not mind to throw away shame at this time sef) upto twenty times sleeping on sofa and getting locked outside in the dangerous winter,he will wished he had been doing his business jejeli and gbadunly in Naija

@all,UK,is not easy as people think,house rent sef is hell and hypertension
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2010
uplawal:

@all,UK,is not easy as people think,house rent sef is hell and hypertension
story, story , for those who dont know there way, and always depend on government or people to work for
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2010
i mean its hard for illegal immigrants,if u dont have a regular job then how would u maintain your rent?and what do u mean by "people who dnt know their way"dnt even go there cos no one is talking of fraud here
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Ashirobin(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2010
oh sorry i 4get to congratlobia my guy heryyy u do well bo
@funkybaby u no hear say the person in question don come UK once before?
According to noniwealth na the wahala ECO give am  b4 finally issuing this visa that made him think he should just 4get 9ja for now b4 the Road block finally.
Try another students visa, looonnnng ttiiinnnn na money u dey find oh no be to stay uk o if dem give am student visa sef can he afford the subsequent tuition fees?wen will he not succumb to overstaying if he really wants to be in UK na money the guyman dey find oh no be say e wan cum dey count UK bridges oh wakes up.
Well @ poster tell your friend to use his discretion,check his opportunities here and compare to that of UK since he was there last yr
Dem no dey tell man
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2010
uplawal:

i mean its hard for illegal immigrants,if u dont have a regular job then how would u maintain your rent?and what do u mean by "people who dnt know their way"dnt even go there[b] cos no one is talking of fraud here[/b]
angry no one is talking of fraud here, and most nigeria mentality is when you see people on computer 24hrs of the day means they do fraud is seun of nairaland doing fraud?? check that site www.elance.com you can work there 24hrs online and get paid of 1000 of usd a day i know some people on this nairaland who have overstayed in that uk and sell stuffs and make cool money on nairaland Bleep fraud, there is more to this life than faking up reality, i can over stay in uk as far as i am making my $$$$ in money in my room who cares what trips me most in going to abroad is Job security , environment not looking for Jobs Bleep Job lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2010
Ashi robin:

oh sorry i 4get to congratlobia my guy heryyy u do well bo
@funkybaby u no hear say the person in question don come UK once before?
According to noniwealth na the wahala ECO give am  b4 finally issuing this visa that made him think he should just 4get 9ja for now b4 the Road block finally.Try another students visa, looonnnng ttiiinnnn na money u dey find oh no be to stay uk o if dem give am student visa sef can he afford the subsequent tuition fees?wen will he not succumb to overstaying if he really wants to be in UK na money the guyman dey find oh no be say e wan come dey count UK bridges oh wakes up.
Well @ poster tell your friend to use his discretion,check his opportunities here and compare to that of UK since he was there last yr
Dem no dey tell man

I wouldn't even bother arguing with u because you are not making any sense.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2010
@bandijay,am only talking about people that are ignorant about the e-jobs and are not experienced,and it all lies in the majority,do u live in uk,if yes,how can i contact you for real pls,thanks
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
bandiejay:

angry no one is talking of fraud here, and most nigeria mentality is when you see people on computer 24hrs of the day means they do fraud is seun of nairaland doing fraud?? check that site www.elance.com you can work there 24hrs online and get paid of 1000 of usd a day i know some people on this nairaland who have overstayed in that uk and sell stuffs and make cool money on nairaland bleep fraud, there is more to this life than faking up reality, i can over stay in uk as far as i am making my $$$$ in money in my room who cares what trips me most in going to abroad is Job security , environment not looking for Jobs bleep Job lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Can i ask you how much u have made so far from that site?
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2010
bandiejay, i need response o, abegi,me too wanna make dou
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2010
uplawal:

bandiejay, i need response o, abegi,me too wanna make dou

U know, $1000 a day is abt $30,000 a month, no tax, no insurance, i mean, he should be maga rich by now
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
justwise:

U know, $1000 a day is abt $30,000 a month, no tax, no insurance, i mean, he should be maga rich by now
@justwise on nairaland i dont point fingers on anybody i do my tins the way i feel i should it is just an expression you asked me how much have i made on the site, good question but i am not in the best position to asnwer that but to me if you know what you are doing you can even make more than that if you are sincere to clients that give you work on the site in the work conference , on the site i have written so many article on travelling stories base on my experience , and moreove it was a good samaritan on this nairaland who base in U.s.a Tha dude , ask me to write article on travelling for him and he will pay me 300usd everymonth and i must write up to 100 for him , i did my own research as someone who is wise, and found soo many freelance working site and i have been doing this for over 8months now and even Introduce a friend of mine who specialize in building website who resides in uk and find good costomers to work for on the site and make is cool cash. If you in Uk is scared of 30k usd per month what of Mr. INSPIRE of Auto section who sold 97 cars on nairaland in months and made close to 700usd on each car say
uplawal:

am only talking about people that are ignorant about the e-jobs and are not experienced
that was posted by uplawal

@uplawal i do not live in uk but i once had an opportunity going to uk by road which took me 2yrs and at the end of it i was deported and some how some how i found on nairaland to post it, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.0.html from my posting i had many fols as friend even the moderator of travel section Dis guy , there people gave me contacts where i can hit my gold mine which i did and i thank God today for my Life, i am planning to come to uk with 6months visa if only they care to give me for only just enviromental purpose , but if they dont give me na dem sabby , but asper that site it choice get register be sincere with wthat you are good at people will break your door begging for your service if you are good, but as a starter you dont have to compere with old providers .
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Ashirobin(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Justwise,i expected you talk on this quote
Ashi robin:

@Redman thank you jare u don help me do the unfinished business
Make i yan in my local english sef "waffi"UK na your papa land?Dem say e don wowo pass OBJ face u dey vex object again
check all your posts on this thread if e neva wowo,  why u no get good advice for bird wey just fly land for somewhere dey find food chop
no be BABA God dey provide for Birds, every sane mind dey look for greener pastures everywhere if you cant hep say u cant hep no be say u go dey go against people wey want to hep
You think say person wey get visting visa no fit open account ?sh**t happens man wake up
There are cartels all over the world that even the govt gives their Rules to oversee any one that will put dem off track before dem adopt am
otherwise wrong things would ve been corrected All over the world
@Justwise your own sef too much shuo if we go check now whether na Peckham or woolwich u dey sef dey do yahoo yahoo on an overstayed visa gba
cos i wonder which kin work wey u dey do 4 uk wey give you all the time to update NL this much,even we wey dey 9ja sef on freelancing no get the kind time wey u get to dey post
[b]BREAKING NEWS BANK PHB SACKS 1,000 STAFFS[/b]WAT KINDA FUTURE DO U EXPECT FROM THESE ONES?if dem see UK one day visa sef i sure say dem no go come bak 9ja. abegi leave story jo ,no work for uk ppl still dey send money home.Na face wey u show mirror e go show u bak oh.4get o me na waffi o
and not the one u decide to choose. grin maybe im right so you want to cover it

i see you are always against 9ja doing well as u re already doubtin ppl makin so much from home no wonder you think the overstayer will not make it
There are millions of things you can do online in the comfort of your home "THOMAS
just pay bills and tell me how police will see you an overstayer grin grin ;DLike i said na wetin u show mirror e go show u bak
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by TemiladeE1(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
@uplawal i do not live in uk but i once had an opportunity going to uk by road which took me 2yrs and at the end of it i was deported and some how some how i found on nairaland to post it, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.0.html from my posting i had many fols as friend even the moderator of travel section Dis guy , there people gave me contacts where i can hit my gold mine which i did and i thank God today for my Life, i am planning to come to uk with 6months visa if only they care to give me for only just enviromental purpose , but if they dont give me na dem sabby , but asper that site it choice get register be sincere with wthat you are good at people will break your door begging for your service if you are good, but as a starter you dont have to compere with old providers .

[quote][/quote] Unbelivable, Uk by road in 2 years undecided undecided
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ashi robin:

@Justwise,i expected you talk on this quoteand not the one u decide to choose. grin maybe im right so you want to cover it

i see you are always against 9ja doing well as u re already doubtin ppl makin so much from home no wonder you think the overstayer will not make it
There are millions of things you can do online in the comfort of your home "THOMAS
just pay bills and tell me how police will see you an overstayer grin grin ;DLike i said na wetin u show mirror e go show u bak

I couldn't understand a single thing u wrote on that post that was why i skip it.

Can u tell me how i'm against Nigerians doing well? Are u one of these heartless criminals here trying to defraud innocent Nigerians? Those are the pple i'm aganist here and IF u are one of them then tough luck
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
@bandiejay,alrite thanks,uk by road,how did it go,that must be dangerous o
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hey guyz "Redmann, ashi robin, Bandiejay, "a' u made my day. U guyz r da "bomb". Frm ya post, i guess u guyz r ready to help fellow 9jerians wen d need arises. Wat's wrong helpin a fellow 9jerian who overstayed his visa? I read in 1 of d post here that "nigerians (greedy ones) who knws ur status wil b d first to cal d cop/immi to giv info abt ur status, what kinda lv r we showcasing here?
Some guyz in uk r just too greedy to help bcoz dey want pple to not 2 progress like dem. I knw a few here, their post wil tel much bout them.
Al i knw,evry1 has a destiny to fulfill weda home or abroad.
If i've my way, i'll overstay my visa. . . . . .what kinda of suffering has one nt endured in 9ja? U suffer yet no hope to succeed(God forbid).
My advice is, lets us help one anoda no matter d situation.
Re: How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Bandiejay,am reading your post(Sujourn to europe by road)now,you are soldier o,i hail you,a real survival, bigups, i don laugh tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money / Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway / Pics : Ship On Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.