Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (40081 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Has Just Started – Fani-kayode / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Jelal0007(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK please no insults on Osinbanjo , let's keep it civil with him the man has potentials unlike the Dullard
B!TCH....wee see how brilliant u are.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Jelal0007(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

afonja jihadist...you don't take him serious even when the truth is so glaring..keep deceiving yourself..
Epitome of stup!d!ty personified,where's the truth in what ffk says?

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

afonja jihadist...you don't take him serious even when the truth is so glaring..keep deceiving yourself..
How come it's only your tribe that takes his words as the truth? Okay, he bleeped Bianca, is that also a truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by leo2020: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2017
the end of ffk is in sight..he's crossing the line..

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by doctokwus: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hmmmm...İ think trying not to look too ambitious is limiting Osinbanjo for now . I don't know why I feel he has something that can make a little difference in him if given the chance
Interfering in Emir Sanusi's corruption probe,rushing to appoint northerners soon as he was accused of appointing only Yorubas,the most recent ICPC appointment mess,the assertion that restructuring advocates are jobbers,etc;I am beginning to feel the man would end up being an establishment guy with no change in how the country is run.I maybe wrong though but I don't have good vibes about him anylonger.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by 0b100100111: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
If the NDLEA had been up to there task, likes of FFK won't still be having access to cocaine!

Failed institution!

Nigeria now an abode for addicts like FFK
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by ExInferis(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Someone please kill this man.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by baxmaich(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
sick mad man.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by DTaj: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
History (the internet) never forgets.

As OBJ's errand boy (Special Adviser on Media and Public Communication), Femi Fami-Kayode, the garrulous former inmate at a psychiatric home in Accra, Ghana (reason he still talks and writes like a mad man that he is/was), insulted great men like Chinua Achebe to no end! He insulted Wole Soyinka. He insulted everybody that had a name during that era of "come and chop".

He shamelessly stated that he slept with Ojukwu's wife (Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu) several times in London and even had the unkind mention of how wild Bianca used to scream when f..king her! What manner of a 'demented child' in an adult's skin writes such inanity about a married woman who is still alive?

Truth is, Femi Fani-Kayode is a sick hustler. Just a few years ago when he defected from PDP to APC, he praised people like Aregbesola, Tinubu, Buhari, etc to high heavens! He campaigned together with Tinubu, Aregbesola and other APC people (the videos are on YouTube, the internet never forgets).

Tomorrow, if this same APC government offer him a 'pot of soup' as Special Adviser, not minding that he did the same job several years ago under OBJ, and even became a Minister later under the same OBJ, he would start praising Buhari, Osinbajo and APC again!

A man with no single honor and integrity should never be considered for any meaningful intellectual engagement. Femi Fani-Kayode is such a man! Pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by NothingDoMe: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
B!TCH....wee see how brilliant u are.
Shaaaraaap! Buhari is a dullard
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by alowonle02(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
This stupid man called.Femi Fani Kayode needs psychratic attendant. He has no respect.for elders at all. Its seem you are bastard child to the south west.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Jelal0007(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Shaaaraaap! Buhari is a dullard
m0r0n and ur pops is competing f00lishness with him. Dumm¥
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Alexk2(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK is just too uncouth; too childish with words for my liking.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by ojobekehinde: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
AFONJAS are known to attack messanger and leave the message.they said osinbade was right then but now osinbade made a u-turn,afonja also making a u-turn,shame.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
m0r0n and ur pops is competing f00lishness with him. Dumm¥
shaaaraaaap! Dullard Buhari is the highest dullard that ever liveth
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Osibanjo the imp grin
Osibanjo the Tyrion Lannister...That makes FFK the King of wailers...aka White walkers or is he Little Finger and Buhari is King of the North...because he knows Nothing, Allison Madueke is Cersei Lannister and GEJ was Roose Bolton?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Jelal0007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
shaaaraaaap! Dullard Buhari is the highest dullard that ever liveth
u're the dictionary definition of what 'lame' is...a dullard is ur president? What a pity. Nigerians are sooo !d!0tic.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerian politicians have no morals or integrity, how can a former minister address the vice president of his country in such a childish and disgusting manner.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by NothingDoMe: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
u're the dictionary definition of what 'lame' is...a dullard is ur president? What a pity. Nigerians are sooo !d!0tic.
Shaaaaaraaap! No one is as dull as bubu the double recessionist. cheesy
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by michoim(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK please no insults on Osinbanjo , let's keep it civil with him the man has potentials unlike the Dullard

Just listen to yourself. Are you not worse off than a dullard? People are already suffering you are talking about someone showing potentials in a critical emergency economic situation . Your imp biased mind will not allow you reason objectively.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by udemzyudex(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Civil? They did worse than this to the previous government, as far as they are not killing each other, let them continue.. grin

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by texazzpete(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Youngugoes:
Osinbanjo is part of those people that has made educated politicians in this country look dumb because he doesn't want to step on toes or loose his seat as a vice president, by now everybody expects an acting President with his educated qualities to take a drastic moves or even makes speeches that shows no one detects for him..... but he is just there like a figure head while the country sinks.

Get real. Osibanjo has limited power. Hes actually making some decent moves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by DJInfluence: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
If na me insult the guy now, or even name my fowl bubu, dem go arrest me. This guy has been a torn in their back side for a long time but dem no do anything. Na only poor man dem no want to get opinion.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Innogee: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK, what have you done for Nigeria with your height. It's certain you need medical attention. Do understand that nobody take your words seriously.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by FrancisIgya: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK, is nothing but a spoilt child driven to madness. The suprise about him is that even in his state of insanity, he still has followers- Nri Jews.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by nnokwa042(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.
apart from afonjas muslim nobody supports boko haram killing of Southerners
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Topman0001(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK Insanity is what I see in u.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by rasco2000me: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ffk is a lunatic personify,he is into drugs,pls our acting president help d ffk with prayer his insanity no bound since u are a pastor pray for d insanity,what make him to be insulting every one is dat he as stand in front of mirror and see himself as handsome idiot are u better than some people?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by mpowa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
As much as I'm not a fan of Fayose, I still prefer him to this dog. No decorum, so sensibility... I can't imagine how his mind looks like, It must be full of sh*t and gutter.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by JOMAX: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
You better watch your tongue. You just made an uneducated asssertion. By the way who are you to decide weather he is geniune or fake. This kind of reasoning is why christians especially in this part of the world would remain at the recieving end all the time. If you don't get involved then don't expect anything to change.
onatisi:

How can a real pastor be a full member of a demonic party like apc? It is a fact that majority of apc top members most especially yorubas are members of the ogboni secret cult. Only a novice will believe and see osinbajo as a real man of God. As the saying goes" show me ur friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are".
The only difference between osinbajo and liar mohammed is just the name
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by JOMAX: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear u have no idea what it is to be in his shoes. With over 700 local governments, loads of ethnic groups, asides interest groups such as the invisible cabals, I assure you amidst the life threatening scenarios and divisions you would not be willing to step into his shoes right now.
Interfering in Emir Sanusi's corruption probe,rushing to appoint northerners soon as he was accused of appointing only Yorubas,the most recent ICPC appointment mess,the assertion that restructuring advocates are jobbers,etc;I am beginning to feel the man would end up being an establishment guy with no change in how the country is run.I maybe wrong though but I don't have good vibes about him anylonger. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.