Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (40080 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Has Just Started – Fani-kayode / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by graphiti: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.

He's what they call A.G.I.P: Any govt in power.
He said worse tinz to GEJ b4 PDP sealed his mouth with appointment.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by seunmsg(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
apart from afonjas muslim nobody supports boko haram killing of Southerners

Yoruba muslims are not in support of boko haram killing anybody.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by baysol: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.

......and too much IPOB oloshos.

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Akinya17: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
I really don't know why you have to insult everyone that has a contrary opinion to your views. FFK, what makes you think you are too intelligent. In case you don't know, you are not in Osibanjo's league.

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by byemx06(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
onatisi:

How can a real pastor be a full member of a demonic party like apc? It is a fact that majority of apc top members most especially yorubas are members of the ogboni secret cult. Only a novice will believe and see osinbajo as a real man of God. As the saying goes" show me ur friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are".
The only difference between osinbajo and liar mohammed is just the name
bro get your fact right and stop spitting out rubbish, u mean PDP are all saint

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by rikamann: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Osibanjo the imp grin

VERY RUDE!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by topbollz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
onatisi:

How can a real pastor be a full member of a demonic party like apc? It is a fact that majority of apc top members most especially yorubas are members of the ogboni secret cult. Only a novice will believe and see osinbajo as a real man of God. As the saying goes" show me ur friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are".

Hmmm... Whether or not he is a real man of God is for God to handle. God also is God to the Good and Evil. In His mercies allows Rain and Sunshine on both and How do you explain David living with Philistines Israels Enemies.

Daniel served three kings in a Country where God Almighty was not worship.

How wise will it be to pack your bags because you knew about you colleagues in Office are Cult Members.

Those that know their God will do exploits. God is no respecter of persons what he will do no one can change even if your father is the deputy to Demon when you know the one you serve you dey Kampe. How do you become an element of change running around like cowards and giving excuses. Do the little you can do so some good ones will benefit from it.

3 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Amos87(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK, I support you. That little imps is a DESKTOP CHARGER grin grin grin grin
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by spencekat(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
This FFK can insult anyhow
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by deji17: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
If FFK Father were to be alive and if he dare stands between FFK and access to loot and drug money, FFK will curse him. It is that bad for the junkie.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by dawno2008(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
topbollz:

Hmmm... Whether or not he is a real man of God is for God to handle. God also is God to the Good and Evil. In His mercies allows Rain and Sunshine on both and How do you explain David living with Philistines Israels Enemies.

Daniel served three kings in a Country where God Almighty was not worship.

How wise will it be to pack your bags because you knew about you colleagues in Office are Cult Members.

Those that know their God will do exploits. God is no respecter of persons what he will do no one can change even if your father is the deputy to Demon when you know the one you serve you dey Kampe. How do you become an element of change running around like cowards and giving excuses. Do the little you can do so some good ones will benefit from it.

May your wisdom never runs dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Larben: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK situation is moving from bad to worst, though a lunatic, I never recon his case could slide into Violently Accelerated Madness (VAM). In my expert opinion he should as a matter of urgency be taken into a psychiatric home for complete rehabilitation. And he should be devoid of all access to crack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by afongha: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
onatisi:

And you know this since you're the grand patron of the cult, kwo?

by the way, your PDP is made up of angels, abi? APGA is populated with heavenly cherubs, no?

Meanwhile your 'saviour' is busy frolicking with juju priest, una no talk.

nonsense

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by burqueenx(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
angry

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by burqueenx(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Milestones: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK TI GBE SARA RE KOJA MASALISHI O!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by victor8269: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
My dear, you people should forgive our coordinator/ commissioner, please!, so that he doesn't lose his job. His father told him to deny d quote
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by victor8269: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
My dear, you people should forgive our coordinator/ commissioner, please!, so that he doesn't lose his job. His father told him to deny d quote[center]My dear, you people should forgive our coordinator/ commissioner, please!, so that he doesn't lose his job. His father told him to deny d quote[/center]My dear, you people should forgive our coordinator/ commissioner, please!, so that he doesn't lose his job. His father in London told him to deny d quote
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Your brain seems more damaged than his. You are already a zombie. A damaged brain is much better than a zombie brain.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Eteka1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
yeyeboi:
I can't wait for 2019 to come angry

My dear it will come and pass and nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Milestones: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
THIS IS NOTHING BUT PURE ENVY!!!! FFK GO SOON HUG LIFE TRANSFORMER.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by precious1967(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK should ve been chained down at aro for brain check up. like father like son.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by decomaniaboss(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Before I joint nairaland I feel say my mouth bad...but after going thru 2 treads about ffk,I thank God say my own beta ...this man can kill someone with insults...gash!!! grin
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by sapele914(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
yeyeboi:
I can't wait for 2019 to come angry

How many votes do you have?last time you gave it to jonathan and pdp,were are they today? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by vena92: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Osibanjo the imp grin
Your Father is an OMO ALE!!!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by vena92: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
sapele914:
How many votes do you have?last time you gave it to jonathan and pdp,were are they today? lipsrsealed
That one na YEYEBOI
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by billyG(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
fkk wey him height stop for buhari chest dey call another man short?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Sunjay13(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Only God knows what freedom of speech will cause in Nigeria.We abuse any priviledge given 2 us in dis country.Can such nonsence be attempted during military era?shows we need iron handling in this country.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2017
You call him names, but his writeups are most read.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by mickeyenglish(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2017
so,Osinbajo is now Tyrion Lannister now abi?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by mystikal(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Sall:

Ffk is a course to this country. Talk with both side of his mouth like a child.

Which course? FFK 101 or NIG 212
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Sall(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=mystikal post=59330130]

Which course? FFK 101 or NIG 212[/quote

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tension Looms Nationwide – Chief Of Army Staff / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.