Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Which Adverts Motivate You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Adverts Motivate You (7693 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

Which Adverts Motivate You by jesuseun1(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2010
dear all,adverts is a medium by which one can be inspired and motivated to do something extraordinary and go the extra mile.because the environment and economic situation could be discouraging.

which TV adverts Inspire and motivate u most?
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by jesuseun1(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2010
i love the peak advert by kanu,it inspire and challenges me alot,i love these statement

, but i was determined.
, alright my boy,you have to be at the top of your game.
, you just have to dig deep,its in you.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2010
My best advert no doubt is the popular heineken champions league advert. Were they had a couple that were showing their friends their new house. While the woman was showing her friends her wardrobe , the man was showing his friends his fridge/cold room. (i particularly love the way the men were screaming and the surprise from the women.)
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2010
I also love the mtn advert that had a man and his son(english) going to watch a match in the stadium/going via a lift they met other fans from other countries. (i particularly love the way the man closed his son's mouth) when he wanted to continue singing.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
Rooneyboy:

My best advert no doubt is the popular heineken champions league advert. Were they had a couple that were showing their friends their new house. While the woman was showing her friends her wardrobe , the man was showing his friends his fridge/cold room. (i particularly love the way the men were screaming and the surprise from the women.)
You too sabi something that advert had me crying for the beer too it has to be the advert of the season, I feel like screaming too ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by jesuseun1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
i love the maltina family dance advert.it shows a happy and talented family team.

, and the winner is the johnson family.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
jesu seun:

i love the maltina family dance advert.it shows a happy and talented family team.

, and the winner is the johnson family.
Be like say you like rubbish advert
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
I love d mtn south africa world cup advert where a group of 4 men left sweden 2 SA to support there team,only 4 1 of them to hook with a girl in d bus,while d remaining were @ d stadium supportin there team,he was in d bar with d chick,and d most funny scene,d match was televised in d bar,his team scored he neva even looked d tv @ all,2 busy with d girl,imagine all d way frm sweden
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d17dbggr3xw&hl=en[/flash]
This is the koko advert  grin grin grin
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Cogito(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
The Guiness billboards that say very simply in large white text. "THE POWER OF NAIJA" right next to a glass of Guinness. It also has the Super Eagles logo so it's a world cup thing. It's just the text there, "THE POWER OF NAIJA".
I love it, I don't drink Guinness but that advert was powerful.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by oblo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ths skye bank advert make me have goose pimples really, feel nostalgic et all!! Nice!!!
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by baslone: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

You too sabi something that advert had me crying for the beer too it has to be the advert of the season, I feel like screaming too ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FUNNY Indeed!
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by latepa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
Rooneyboy:

My Brother that advert is the best of the best period cheesy
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by xtremeidea(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
i like the PESPSI AD

the one with the guy with the Afro that went to a salon to cut his hair n saw a girl with a beta style outside n decided to go with the girl's style, cool ad, nice concept,
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2010
the GT bank advert too is interesting where a lady kicked the ball and scored , very funny ad
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by naijaswag1: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
I love Guinness adverts,its always mature.That Tommy Howie scout guy that discovered that his driver is a maestro in the game.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Donmeca(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
I tot d thread said, Which ad motivates u to do good tins?

Rooneyboy:

Bros wetin u learn 4 dis ad? I like d joke sha but motivation
Cogito:

The Guiness billboards that say very simply in large white text. "THE POWER OF NAIJA" right next to a glass of Guinness. It also has the Super Eagles logo so it's a world cup thing. It's just the text there, "THE POWER OF NAIJA".
I love it, I don't drink Guinness but that advert was powerful.

Good bt in terms of content, I wud go for d one dat ends wit "there is a drop of greatness in every man". It dwells more on what u can exceptionally do 4yasef.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nescoemmy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
oblo:

Ths skye bank advert make me have goose pimples really, feel nostalgic et all!! Nice!!!

jesu seun:

i love the peak advert by kanu,it inspire and challenges me alot,i love these statement

, but i was determined.
, alright my boy,you have to be at the top of your game.
, you just have to dig deep,its in you.
I realy adore this 2 adverts they motivate me alot.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by sley4life(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
Rooneyboy:

I also love the mtn advert that had a man and his son(english) going to watch a match in the stadium/going via a lift they met other fans from other countries. (i particularly love the way the man closed his son's mouth) when he wanted to continue singing.

I love that one too. If the man no stop him son from singing those angry fans in the lift for wound him & his son. The man & his son na English fan.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by benboa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2010
How come no one is talking about the SKYE BANK
'" I WISH "" advert?? dammmnnn , that advert is very inspiring!!
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by blackmann(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
I really liked that MTN advert where a man and his wife were trying to make their lil baby girl stand up and walk, and then the man used his fone to get her attention.

I also liked the one about the man and the young boy who was using placards to advertise the audience's exclamations.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
Bros wetin u learn 4 dis ad? I like d joke sha but motivation
beer what else but cold beer?
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by jesuseun1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
lets not lose focus,d question is what adverts inspires u.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by octar6: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
[i][/i]una don forget the bank phb advert wen take place for inside ship.they where playing scrable and the other man played limitation,impossiblity and he was told that such words do not exist. he  hecked the dictionary and it was not there.he was about to browse,the waiter came with some drinks and told him he wont still find those words there.

the other 1 is about a manager and his car.his car was asking him how his day was going 2 look like? inshort all bank phb adverts are inspiring and interesting.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by chidipupay(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
octar6:

[i][/i]una don forget the bank phb advert wen take place for inside ship.they where playing scrable and the other man played limitation,impossiblity and he was told that such words do not exist. he  hecked the dictionary and it was not there.he was about to browse,the waiter came with some drinks and told him he wont still find those words there.

the other 1 is about a manager and his car.his car was asking him how his day was going 2 look like? inshort all bank phb adverts are inspiring and interesting.[color=#990000][/color]

That is exactly what I was going to say. they are the Koko advert
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by CHARLOE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
I like this advert by DIGIPIX STUDIO:

Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by bechex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
I think I like the 'Always' Advert with all the school girls Singing and Dancing. They were so full of Cofidence, No need to 'Check Check' wink all the time
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
bechex:

I think I like the 'Always' Advert with all the school girls Singing and Dancing. They were so full of Cofidence, No need to 'Check Check'  wink all the time
bad boi , na that one u like 'always'. I no say na the way them girls dey dance u like.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Donmeca:

I tot d thread said, Which ad motivates u to do good tins?

Bros wetin u learn 4 dis ad? .
wetin i learn ? It makes me yearn for some bottles of cold heineken na.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by tychee69(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
I like the recent 'star connects' campaign, Where a young dude on visiting a friend and not meeting him. Decides to hang out at a bar, He coincidentally order for a star with another guy and the rest was history, I really like the way the guy blended with other star drinkers,
I can really connect with that,
It happens from alcohol to dope,
They always connect.

Lion Heart: The Kanu Story (Kanu Nwanko's Movie) / Why Is There No Nigerian Wrestler On WWE? / New Music Video - OYO (on Your Own) By D'prince

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65