Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Which Adverts Motivate You - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Adverts Motivate You (7699 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by teeluv(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2010
loved the new mountain dew advert.first one in a while that actually made sense.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Spyker: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
MTN Advert with the phrase "GO START SOMETHING". I think young graduates should take this phrase serious and get inspired to start something instead of waiting for wide collar jobs
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by jesuseun1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
Spyker:

MTN Advert with the phrase "GO START SOMETHING". I think young graduates should take this phrase serious and get inspired to start something instead of waiting for wide collar jobs

i agree with u, dat advert inspires me a lot and it shld challenge everyrone too,
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by honeric01(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
All these people mentioning Heineken shit aren't getting the picture here, how does some crazy dudes crying and whaling because of alcoholic beer inspires and motivates you? what does this advert and similar one motivates you to do or achieve? spend all your money in the beer palour or turn to a drunk? that advert is funny, but not inspiring or motivational.

back to topic

My 3 best adverts of all time have already been mentioned and i will quote them, can't and will never forget them.

kobofun:

I think d advert of all tyms is the Coke Advert, with the song: 'I am the future of the world, I am the hope of my nation, I am tomorrow's people, I am the new inspiration, " The advert was done some years' back and had this wink cute girl wink wink singing later joined by some other folks. That song should be taught in schools!!! grin
The advert is not only beautiful but its got a message, its inspirational, cutting through all ages and classes!!! smiley

codelady:

The most motivating ads for me are the 90's Toyota ads - "yoi shinai, yoi kangai" - good thinking, good product. Motivates me to be the best and produce the best in all my assignments. I especially remember the episode where a thief broke into a Toyota plant at night to steal a ride. He managed to bypass the security guards but as he moved along the wall of the plant a motion sensor in the nearest vehicle got it moving until it trapped the thief against the wall! Good product!

i hope i still remember the lyrics of the third one, it was done by Skye bank

I wish that i knew how it feels like to be free
Or to smile every day of my life
And i wish, i had a friend, helping me grow, in every way
skye bank, always there, saying yes, to our needs.

forgotten the rest of the lyrics.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by bsanya(f): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2010
always advt,
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by baslone: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
oh my FIDO DIDO!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lion Heart: The Kanu Story (Kanu Nwanko's Movie) / Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Fztvseries New Site Mobiletvshows Is Back Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.