Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Which Adverts Motivate You - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Adverts Motivate You (7698 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Imeobong(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
there's this coca-cola advert that a man came back home to meet the wife on bed not knowing that the cheating wifey was having an affair with another man that's hiding inside his wardrope, meanwhile there was a match on TV in his bedroom then one of the team that's the man favourite scored a goal,the man started shouting goooaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!, then the cheating man hiding inside his wardrope cause he love the team that scored also forgot where he was, jump-out of the wardrope and started shouting gooooooooaaaaaalllllllll!!!!,all of a sudden he realised what he did, stop shouting, look at the woman husband in amazement, but because of football (they where suppose to be enemies) they hugged themselves.

also in this same advert, aftern scoring the said goal, a thorn embrace ballon and the ballon did not break, chicken and a man that slaughter chicken also embrace themselves , etc

I think this is my best
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by sim1050: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hi

I particularly like the hieneken ad shown during football matches where the viewers line up in front of a tv screen as if they are the players on the screen

Speaking of inspiring ads, if u are looking for some interesting books and would also like to know how u can get some free, check out this link. if you also need help running an SMS campaign, call the number listed on the site

www.greatbooks.350.com
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by aieromon(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
All the Bank PHB adverts motivate me cool
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by violent(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
"My friend Udeme is a great man"

tht's the best ad ever
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by allboyz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
udeme!!!! d MTN adv and the UEFA Heneiken Adv is also crazy!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
O.K am sooooo lost embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Akaraiwe(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
I love and fondly remember the Vick blue(baba blue) advert in a court room,where a lawyer was speaking for the defendant( his client) and suddenly lost his voice,and Baba Blue( the Vicks candy seller) said " Oga the law,this cold and catarrh,no go fit commot this man for this case",thereafter he was given a drop/tab of Vicks blue and suddenly he recovered his voice and later won the case for his client.
The best part of the advert was when the discharged and acquitted defendant was thanking Baba blue, he said " Baba blue i thank you o,I sweari no go do am again" after pleading not guilty!!!
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by tolly4real(f): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
I like the huggies advert, funny when the dad was tryn to change his baby diaper, the baby's pee is so unbelievable
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2010
ifedy:

O.K am sooooo  lost  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
hey! sorry sweetheart. Where r u now so i can come over to pick u ?
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 14, 2010
i like the new starbursts advert though i dont understand it.

with the asian man and boy in scottish kilts
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Olisa4all: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2010
Can any1 remember "malaria" in lonart anti malaria drug?
crazily hilarious tho not inspiring
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by chidyke77(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
I love the tom tom advert.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Linguist(f): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
Mtn adveDrt- hello jerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;ooh it touches me anytime i watch it. cool shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Eeyore(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2010
Olisa4all:

Can any1 remember "malaria" in lonart anti malaria drug?
crazily hilarious tho not inspiring

What exactly is hilarious about that crappy piece of work? For real, that has got to be the worst advert ever. I winch whenever they show it. Who ever conceptualized that nonsense should be summarily castrated without anaesthetic.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by chuqudy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
If it is not saclux it is not saclux paint. Mba nu mm.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Pinnacle(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
There was this advert in the mid-80s on Nigerian Televisions. It is was about a toothpaste (i guess it was FLOURISH, not quite sure though). There was this man that was lost on a lonely ISLAND, One day, a helicopter was flying over the Island, the man quickly removed his shirt and started waving to the helicopter to attract the attention of the lady pilot, this did not yield any fruit. An idea suddenly struck him, he quickly went for his FLOURISH toothpaste and washed his mouth. He then flashed his clean teeth up, the reflection alone struck the pilot mirror up in the air, and she landed to pick the stranded man!
CREATIVE ADVERT! not junks we see these days.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2010
Eeyore:

What exactly is hilarious about that crappy piece of work? For real, that has got to be the worst advert ever. I winch whenever they show it. Who ever conceptualized that nonsense should be summarily castrated without anaesthetic.

Man pikin dey vex o chei!!!
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
Rooneyboy:

hey! sorry sweetheart. Where r u now so i can come over to pick u ?

AAwww  smiley smiley smiley  thanks hun, I found my way  already. wink wink wink
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by bandely(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
My best advert no doubt is the popular heineken champions league advert. Were they had a couple that were showing their friends their new house. While the woman was showing her friends her wardrobe , the man was showing his friends his fridge/cold room. (i particularly love the way the men were screaming and the surprise from the women.)
Yeah! My best too! The first day I saw it I was like! shocked shocked shocked

I could still remember the fat white dude, he was shouting seriously and from the expression! I think he is saying, Ol' boy see cold beer!

I love the advert.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Rooneyboy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
ifedy:

AAwww  smiley smiley smiley  thanks hun, I found my way  already. wink wink wink
its all good , no wahala.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Amhatu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
cool

Advert with Elephant & football( showed during football matches think sponsered by MTN )

Omo Fresh Add ( displayed during Irapada Movie)

Goodday cool
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by yinka4love(f): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
Access bank advert is the bomb,where d guy went thru the school of bankin excellence
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by peejay(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
There is one about "Peugeot 307 Range" sometime in 2002 or so, it starts with the song "Something inside so strong" then you see someone behind bars painting a masterpiece on the wall while words write across the screen " A prisoner is not just a criminal" and I think the next scene was a business man coming home and meets his son playing basket ball. the man grabs the ball and makes a 3-pointer and the words across the screen " a business man is not just a worker" something like that, and the music is still going, something inside so strooong, men that really touched me, i have tried to look for that ad on the internet but i couldn't get it,
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by peejay(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by marocguy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
"Anytime wey i cut d fish, E DEY STAIN MY BODY" does anyone remember dat woman dat did an advert 4 omo or ariel or klin detergent ad on t.v. Very funny advert but gud story and it really made an impact.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by TalkLittle: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
I like that Unity Bank's recent advert. Those beautiful girls with their sexy voices wants me want to listen to that advert again and again.
Don't u think so?
cool
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by banqkool: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
Pinnacle:

There was this advert in the mid-80s on Nigerian Televisions. It is was about a toothpaste (i guess it was FLOURISH, not quite sure though). There was this man that was lost on a lonely ISLAND, One day, a helicopter was flying over the Island, the man quickly removed his shirt and started waving to the helicopter to attract the attention of the lady pilot, this did not yield any fruit. An idea suddenly struck him, he quickly went for his FLOURISH toothpaste and washed his mouth. He then flashed his clean teeth up, the reflection alone struck the pilot mirror up in the air, and she landed to pick the stranded man!
CREATIVE ADVERT! not junks we see these days.
ws in primary skool then
good memories though.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by banqkool: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
marocguy:

"Anytime wey i cut d fish, E DEY STAIN MY BODY" does anyone remember dat woman dat did an advert 4 omo or ariel or klin detergent ad on t.v. Very funny advert but gud story and it really made an impact.
the smoke go con mix with the blood he go con black stain moi body
new new saint saint saint naa him i con dey smell, LWKMD.
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Iranoladun(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
banqkool:

the smoke go con mix with the blood he go con black stain moi body
new new saint saint saint naa him i con dey smell, LWKMD.

I love the Skye bank advert of 2008 i.e. "I wish" that's my best ad ever, so motivational for me. I don't know who ask them to replace it with their South African Hakuna Matata sha. angry

Next in line is the Omo advert done by a typical Fish seller. That advert is so real, believable and looks unedited. I wish Omo will repeat those advert. cool

The Always advert with the 'Chech check' theme is not bad too. Most ladies can connect with the advert cool

I like all Johnie Walker advert they are also inspirational cool
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by ayo84(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2010
advert of the 2010 olympics was awesome, especially the sound track
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2010
sim1050:

[b]Hi

I particularly like the hieneken ad shown where at the beginning of a match the viewers/friends line up in front of the tv screen as if they are the players on the field,
word! My Ad of the moment. clearly depicts the passion/madness/love about football. soccer is life and you want to just live it like the players on the field.  wink wink wink
Re: Which Adverts Motivate You by Machine007: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2010
Well my best advert is the South African World CUP advert, its on CNN.

You need to see different dancing steps its really interesting guy.

its been aired around 4:15 daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" / Lion Heart: The Kanu Story (Kanu Nwanko's Movie) / Family Guy And The Simpsons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.