Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,007 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Help My Smallie Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Smallie Is Pregnant (4849 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Dimka76(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Potions.
1. Give smallie the money.
2.Dont give smallie the money(risky) J brown go find u another fiance.
3.Marry smallie instead.(very risky!)
4.Postpone wedding for nine months and after go check the new born features wether they match.
5.Poison smallie.
6.Call family meeting, the three families, yours, hers and hers.
7. marry both of them.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2010

the fact that some men out there would prefer to give this rat the money without thinking shows you the state of the "marriage business" in 9ja.
to some (like the poster of the above statement) its just about appearances, being married at all cost so that everyone around him/her will "believe" that they are happily married while its just a sham!

they want to do all the cheating in the world but yet dont want to pay the consequences of their action and instead would rather pretend to be somebody they are not, get married and ruin someone's life by not being honest.

if people want to get married, this is the stuff in their (very near) past that their spouse should know about.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by r231(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
wahala dey o
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by lbotus(f): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ Poster
whether u are convinced about the paternity of the feotus or not,Please tell ur wife-to-be.Don't give her money without telling ur wife-be.Its better both of u decide on wat to do with ur smallie and the pregnancy. it would be worse if she gets to know after the wedding.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by prixxy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
was dating smallie before i met my wife to be but even b4 smallie and i started i told her that i would not marry her at all and she decided to go ahead with the relationship

why should you be having sex with someone you know you cannot marry?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
it freaks me out when some guys decide 2 marry yet dey dont want 2 live their childish ways,besides MUST U HAVE SEX,does self control kill? y does it seem dat dis stupid urge overpowers some peoples sense of reasoning,at least it would have bin more dignifying if d poster had sex with his wife 2 be n if d posters wife is pregnant she can never opt 4 an abortion or attempt 2 extort money 4 woteva purpose d highest tin dat can happen is dat no church will join dem (if dey r xtians) dey'll do only traditional marriage after fulfilling d traditional rites.i'll advice d poster 2 tell d wife now b4 d gal or anybody at all gets d message 2 her,so it wount be a rude shock or feelings of regret.its not easy though but its a price d poster has 2 pay 4 his stupidity n lack of self control.good luck
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster , lol. wait till that day
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by spoilt(f): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that some men out there would prefer to give this rat the money without thinking shows you the state of the "marriage business" in 9ja.
to some (like the poster of the above statement) its just about appearances, being married at all cost so that everyone around him/her will "believe" that they are happily married while its just a sham!

they want to do all the cheating in the world but yet dont want to pay the consequences of their action and instead would rather pretend to be somebody they are not, get married and ruin someone's life by not being honest.

if people want to get married, this is the stuff in their (very near) past that their spouse should know about.

MrBrownJay
true talk. My sentiments exactly.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by chelseabmw(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
i pity u, u never see anything yet
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by richard69(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2010
Poster, just pay off the low life bitch and you will av your peace back
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by genetokky(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2010
onshi,why will u do it without a rain boot.na wa 4 u  grin
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Ghredon(f): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2010
haha smallie don become biggie. grin when you dey pour your thing inside, you ask us any question? Anyway sha, you dey use her do practical before una wedding, so you must to pay science practical levy. grin
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by SUNNY45: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2010
Oga poster, u 4 try allow smallie born the baby nah, at least that one go be ur 1st born,
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
i just wonder why some of you come here cursing and all that well what ever it is that happened is a lesson some of you should learn from and i know thouse of you running your mouth are doing worse although i feel remorse but you cant blame me totally she was not ready to go, like i said those of you that want to take my head off its not mine she was just angry at the truth that am getting married got it!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
Dimka 76:

Potions.
1. Give smallie the money.
3.Marry smallie instead.(very risky!)
4.Postpone wedding for nine months and after go check the new born features wether they match.
5.Poison smallie.
6.Call family meeting, the three families, yours, hers and hers.
7. marry both of them.

all your suggestions are not possible oh, shocked goosh ! na wah for u
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Dimka76(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
frankoko:

all your suggestions are not possible oh, shocked goosh ! na wah for u

How come? I thought I covered all angles.

O.K. wats wrong with no 1?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2010
O.K. wats wrong with no 1?
[quote][/quote]

what is wrong with no 1 is that its blackmail trying to make me pay for what isnt mine, she is angry jealous that isi it so , if she had come to say please i dont want to keep the baby and my bf cant afford it then i can consider giving her part of the money , huh
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nautillus(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hey JAYbrown, IF every couple knew EVERY tiny detail of the partners exploits. . . .Guy, 90% of the relationships in existence today would not be.

@poster, Take her for a PregTest your self,  . .If confirmed certified true. . .Give her twice whats she's asking for AND (holding both her hands and looking straight into her eyes. . .in the best stern and very clear. , low volume tone. . . .Thank her for the times you shared & TELL her to GO IN PEACE. .and live well). . .Stare continuously for 3 minutes without ottering a word. . .leave her hands and walk away)

IF she dares to bother you again. . .send me a mail
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by adetoru(f): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
Oh,now you need help?!When u dey do without cd you no need help. angry
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
Nautillus:

Hey JAYbrown, IF every couple knew EVERY tiny detail of the partners exploits. . . .Guy, 90% of the relationships in existence today would not be.

@poster, Take her for a PregTest your self,  . .If confirmed certified true. . .Give her twice whats she's asking for AND (holding both her hands and looking straight into her eyes. . .in the best stern and very clear. , low volume tone. . . .Thank her for the times you shared & TELL her to GO IN PEACE. .and live well). . .Stare continuously for 3 minutes without ottering a word. . .leave her hands and walk away)

IF she dares to bother you again. . .send me a mail

of course nobody needs to know all the very little kinky details of their past BUT if you are busted, then better come clean rather than trying to make a second mistake by hiding all this and trying to make it go away the wrong way.
two wrongs dont usually make a right (it just makes you feel better at the time). imagine how your gal would feel if she knows that 1) you got some smallie prego and decide to hide it from her 2)  when the Poo. came out you paid off the girl to keep quiet.

if a girl blackmail you now and you pay, she will always have a hold on you on where to squeeze if she wants money. what assurances do you have that this bitter smallie is not going to ask for more?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Tatase(f): 2:42am On Feb 18, 2010
I agree with absolutely everything Mr BrownJay has said!!

Blackmailers are like cockroaches. They won't ever stop or go away until you take away their hold over you. Today it's give me money for abortion or I'll crash your wedding. Tomorrow, it will be give me money or I'll tell your wife about the abortion. Or your in-laws. The demands won't stop you'll see.

At the same time, I think you should come clean with your fiancee not just because you've acted really shady and that's no way to start married life, but also just in case this girl decides to follow through with her threats. It's better your real chick hears it from you, than from someone else. Remove her hold over you so you can stop sneaking around and worrying about your smallie.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Akinagirl(f): 5:08am On Feb 18, 2010
I agree with Mr. Brownjay too. Its better to come clean about it all before marriage. I mean why start off a marriage with a lie? You are doomed to fail then. And MY GOD if she finds out!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by estrella(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2010
you stopped having sex with your the woman after you introduction or was it before you said? what kind of man are you? you were doubling dating then? since you said you went out with her before you met your wife to be.It also means you were sleeping with her while you were doing your wife to be too.A case of eat your cake and have it, smallie is a woman scorned dude and I sincerely hope she goes through with her plan to spill the beans, A man who can't keep his zipper up before he gets married will most likely cheat even after he gets married.Your wife to be deserves more and if you think you are what she deserves,then tell her the truth---come clean and tell her what you did, if you guys have what it takes,you will both survive this, if not,good for her then! wink
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by cybersleek(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
Bros why u dey indulge in unprotected sex? anyway, the deed is done. I think you should just hire some mad ass area boys, give them 5k for enough igbo and sepe, and show them the girls picture, they,ll help you enforce a restraining order just incase she gets shocked :ofunny ideas on your wedding day! but bros make you take am easy with smallies o! they can be mean you know.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
@all thanks you have been most helpful
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2010
yeah to all the haters , i wanna tell u all that am now married and there was no home drama , although i was really waiting to see if anyone will stand up when the pastor asked if there was anyone that does not agree with both of us getting married , but those who wanted that ot happen sorry , to those who counseled me thanks a bunch
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by holarbeece: 10:04pm On May 25, 2010
If she is not demanding for too much give it to her and tell your new bride about your past.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2010
You used 2 sleep with? how long ago?or u no get memory again?how old did she say d pregnancy is figure it out bro. . .don't come here chatting sss if u know wat u have been doing banging anoda chic plse abeg!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Travelista(f): 4:06am On May 26, 2010
frankoko:

yeah to all the haters , i wanna tell u all that am now married and there was no home drama , although i was really waiting to see if anyone will stand up when the pastor asked if there was anyone that does not agree with both of us getting married , but those who wanted that ot happen sorry , to those who counseled me thanks a bunch

You're trash. Please, go back to your wife and pray that your smallie doesn't show up at your doorstep with a little bundle of joy that bears your name. You know what's up but you're wearing those rose-colored shades.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Princek12(m): 4:48am On May 26, 2010
marry both of them on your wedding day. If Baba 70 (Fela Anikulapo) can marry 30 opekes in one day, why can't you man up and marry 2, only 2.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2010
Princek12:

marry both of them on your wedding day. If Baba 70 (Fela Anikulapo) can marry 30 opekes in one day, why can't you man up and marry 2, only 2.
holarbeece:

If she is not demanding for too much give it to her and tell your new bride about your past.
i jst said i am married and smallie was only trying to scam me , thanks
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Kx: 12:30pm On May 26, 2010
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Asks 100 Men She Met On The Street For Sex....... / Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral / Look More Romantic & Flawless, Remove That Dead Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.