Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them (25609 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Markfemi: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leez:

kai kai
and dm dy call una sophisticated
igbo moslem o
ofai and umuigbo come n see ds one o

You can only lie for a while

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by MTKbudapest(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Bloody ILLITRATE when then threaten south east you will remember southern unity
Now your saying you will stand by well when oct 1 comes we will stand by
Remove Ss from your delusion

i'm a bloody illitrate and u are EDUCATED FOOL grin

Ur level of illitracy is beyound doubt.

I dont know wat crap u talkin abt pls be more eloquent when next u quote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cat family also know as afonjo yoruba muslim can denying this thread but searching Biafra post to comment trash. Yoruba ewedu are burn caward

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by stanluiz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Can Igbo Muslims do the same
there is nothing like Igbo Muslim.Igbo is 98% Christians and the other 2% practice Judaism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Markfemi: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
MTKbudapest:

i'm a bloody illitrate and u are EDUCATED FOOL grin

Ur level of illitracy is beyound doubt.

I dont know wat crap u talkin abt pls be more eloquent when next u quote.

Will you keep quiet
When then release anti Igbo song
All of you were crying southern unity
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by MasterKim: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
truefact:

Ojukwu and Igbo faces entire Nigeria and Britain.... Yoruba can't even face only Hausa or Fulani, yourba can't face Igbo, neither can Hausa Fulani only face Igbo.... Let remove the Nigeria power and do it tribe to tribe.... Diabolical cowards...spit on your coneheads
Since u faced dem by urself, why crying dat awolowo killed 3miliion biafrans.
It should be, we killed 3million of ourself.
If someone is deceiving u dat u re d strongest and u accept, u'll end up destroying ur life.

Gba fun oga e. Maje ki won ti e pa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Leez(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

You can only lie for a while
na ur village ppl dy do softwork on u which igbo man go bear aliyu na face ur masters and stop calling biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by sonnie10: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
This Arewa Youth are doing a good job of holding the fort for Buhari.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Markfemi: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
stanluiz:
there is nothing like Igbo Muslim.Igbo is 98% Christians and the other 2% practice Judaism.

Ibo Muslims exist
Ibo Jews exist
Ibo christain exist
Igbo ritualist too

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Markfemi: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leez:

na ur village ppl dy do softwork on u
which igbo man go bear aliyu na
face ur masters and stop calling biafra

Typical Igbo Looselem
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Leez(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Ibo Muslims exist Ibo Jews exist Ibo christain exist Igbo ritualist too
igbo moslem ahhahhahhahahhaahaahaa stanluiz cme and see o ndi afonja ehhhh MTKbudapest u dy see so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Leez(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Typical Igbo Looselem
chai now i be moslem kai kaii afonjas

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by messiah(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
LUGBE:
These illiterates always given ultimatum
Obviously you're the one who needs more schooling from your grammar.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
deedeedee1:
E no concern you but you viewed and commented on it. Omo ode!
aruwa yoot wia pointing fingers at u no b this one wey u dey talk to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by enemybulldozer(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Igboesika:
If two lovers are having quarrel during their courtship, who knows what would happen after they must have finally settled after their wedding ceremony ?

This marriage is going to be most interesting marriage after Biafffrans must have gone. grin grin grin grin.

Potential pigs and rhinos over to you....
You can say that again bro! I can't just wait to see how this marriage will turn out after bia4rans must have left grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by gentleiphy: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Igbos are the one wearing Fulani outfit
Igbos are the one calling Fulani master
Igbo are the one scared of Fulani one announcement all their leaders start to dey shiner
Nonsense
Anyways
Back to importance of thread
Buhari is incapacitated and the needful should be done
If anything happens to yemi BIAFRAN agitators would be child's play

what is it with all this diversion...i thought the nation that was addressed by the arewa youth whatever should respond and not attack other tribes...
igbos wear fulani cloth..igbos call fulani master and all not what...

have you asked yourself why there is a Murtala Mohammed airport in Yorubaland and there is an Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in the North..please where is Obafemi Awolowo Airport in the east or anywhere in Nigeria...no representation at all of the WA in the Zobia..right?who is the slave here..slave is he who has no name and is not even recognised as exisiting...

have you asked yourself why there is an Ahmadu Bello way in lagos,a Tafawa Balewa sqaure in lagos? and an ozumba Mbadiwe way in lagos? please where is any yoruba named street in the whole of east or in the whole of North...you are a conquered nation and you have mouth to talk..you claim lagos made igbos rich..you no dey shame that someone came to your backyard and farmed to make momney while you sit down in your face me i face you clapping for him?is it not being lazy?

abeg every man should face his attacker and leave others alone...if Arewa refred to you please respond to him and leave igbos alone...if arewa attack the igbos leave igbos to carry their cross...all man with hsi own cross to carry...please respond to arewa with whatever wisdom you claim..

Adebowale said wisdom supersedes violence...Winston Churchill for siddon dey plan wisdom when Hitler attacked without responding with violence...that wisdom talk is the talk of a coward...men fight in the battle even if they lose..they were brave to fight....if you have ever met a lion suddenly in the forest...the lion first take off on suddenly bumping into you..but that is not the end...the lion is coming back with aggression and if you get sense when the lion took off you too take off cos the story when it returns wont be the same...Biafra is back after the take off,,that is the mark of a lion..brave in all adversities.

let me come and be going?..Grandson or wetin be his name and the YOLICOM have started giving you guys voice make una concentrate on what YOLICOM is saying...you guys may not like it but you all know who is the problem of Nigeria.Make una get sense for once.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Igboesika: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You can say that again bro! I can't just wait to see how this marriage will turn out after bia4rans must have left grin grin
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by BAILMONEY: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Michael004:
Aboki illiterates are mad. They think Nigerians are fool. Abeg expose them, we want to know them self. Idiots, with useless man sitting In another man's land. He will die and nothing will happen.
DEM DON DEY RESURRECT THEIR CHRISTIAN MONIKER ONE BY ONE grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by BAILMONEY: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Ibo Muslims exist
Ibo Jews exist
Ibo christain exist
Igbo ritualist too
KEEP ON CONSOLING YOURSELF AFONJA CHRISTIAN WANNABEgrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by zinny377(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
LUGBE:
These illiterates always given ultimatum
I guess they were not born during Yaradua's tenure smiley
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by eyescue(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by eyescue(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2017

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by compressordaf(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yoloba is south Igbo is south most minorities is south Why can't we join forces and finish all this uneducated Almajiris
Instead some Muslim Afonjas will keep worshiping the North!!!
Tufiaaakwa!!!

sarrki Omenka Ngenekwenu Madridguy shame on you all

Lalallalla do u have snake am tired of naija,

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by zanga420: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
omowolewa:
Yoruba dey answer Oputa?! or Charlyboy?

Why not be specific on your claims rather than heating up the politics, SW politicians starts from Lagos and ends in Oyo state, with extensions to Kogi, Kwara, and some parts of other states (on the Longitude). Mention the one you talk about because am a politician in my family too. wink

Why brewing conspiracy theory with fallacy as recipes?!

When Osinbajo was crisscrossing Nigeria with APC flag and blindfolding Yoruba to vote Buhari, SW was giwa 'n' politics, now that table don turn, they are betrayers/schemer!

Even Fayose that you guys mentioned warned you on all media outlets especially AIT not to field aged candidate but you won't listen, you even called him names. So how has SW cheated the constitution?

Don't provoke yoruba nation to being a catalyst in Nnamdi Kanu's agenda. You guyz can't win 2 wars, concentrate on the quit notice and keep praying for our beloved PMB biko.

Common wake up!
I need to quote the whole post 'cos you're spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by awa(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
AAlozie:
Why do these people from the core North think that they can say and do whatever they want and go scot free?
They should be careful...

Because the West and East are busy masturbating
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Fidelismaria: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
north be careful oo
or sole grandson will wipe you guys off ;Dnorth be careful oo
or sole grandson will wipe you guys off the earth surface
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Tecno66: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kazim88:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/09/well-expose-behind-protest-buhari-arewa-youths/amp/
These people are trully mad. Which northern interest? You guys voted for an old sick man because of northern interest inspite of the warning, now the problem has come up. What is being asked is simple. Let Buhari resume or resign if he is not well. Instead of joining hands to ask for the right to be done people are talking of northern interest. Perhaps if the man is completely paralized, they will want him to remain there as long as he is still breathing. I am not Igbo but I now see reason in NK's agitations. We cant continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by gentleiphy: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tecno66:
These people are trully mad. Which northern interest? You guys voted for an old sick man because of northern interest inspite of the warning, now the problem has come up. What is being asked is simple. Let Buhari resume or resign if he is not well. Instead of joining hands to ask for the right to be done people are talking of northern interest. Perhaps if the man is completely paralized, they will want him to remain there as long as he is still breathing. I am not Igbo but I now see reason in NK's agitations. We cant continue like this.

Best comment so far...being real not all this tribal e-war lords here...some part of the country are claiming master instead of the others to rally round and fight against it na to dey talk up and down here...only the focused yorubas will understand the reason Arewa made that statement..osibanjo is the reason...the dont want another to take over the mantle of leadership who is not of their interest..i expect yorubas here to match that arewa statement word for word and not attack Nnamdi Kanu that didn't make the statement.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by luluman: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Igboesika:
If two lovers are having quarrel during their courtship, who knows what would happen after they must have finally settled after their wedding ceremony ?

This marriage is going to be most interesting marriage after Biafffrans must have gone. grin grin grin grin.

Potential pigs and rhinos, over to you....
Biafrans have been the pigs now, you don forget.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by ofai: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
luluman:
Biafrans have been the pigs now, you don forget.

Go and face your masters! Go! Go! Go! Cowards!

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by ofai: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leez:

kai kai
and dm dy call una sophisticated
igbo moslem o
ofai and umuigbo come n see ds one o

There are some posts whose response Should be that of silence. I won't even sweat it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.