Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them (25591 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by reuben79: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
see all dose arewa cows...........
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by franudi: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
jay2pee:
Hmmmm... I don't even know what is giving these mofos morale to be spewing threats anyhow
Cowardice of some people is given them the moral.Afonja say no to cowardice.Then this northerners will respect themselves and talk to people with respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by femolii: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
AREWA YOUTHS ARE CRAZY.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by doublewisdom: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Today I fear afonjas! Imagine, fear no let them comment on this thread. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Mcreloaded(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Of you now expose them will heaven fall or will it reduce the price of garri in the matket
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by luluman: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Go and face your masters! Go! Go! Go! Cowards!
Anuofia!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by ahaz: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tecno66:
These people are trully mad. Which northern interest? You guys voted for an old sick man because of northern interest inspite of the warning, now the problem has come up. What is being asked is simple. Let Buhari resume or resign if he is not well. Instead of joining hands to ask for the right to be done people are talking of northern interest. Perhaps if the man is completely paralized, they will want him to remain there as long as he is still breathing. I am not Igbo but I now see reason in NK's agitations. We cant continue like this.
now you are talking..it baffels me to see someone talk down on another fellow who is brave enough to fight for his right when its obvious you cant..its sheer stuoidity and fhe height of hyoocricy for anyone to see the impunity oeoertrated by hausas in dis country daily and still call kanu names.
But my consollation is that most of the soo called afonjas in nairaland are mostly online jobbers or mostly under age kids who dont know whats happening in this contraption..but when you go out the real yorubas hardly speak ill of kanu they choose there words.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by BabaRamota1980: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
These Northern boys are dummies. Among their so called 19 Northern States are Kwara and Kogi.

Kwara is majority Yoruba, Kogi is minority Yoruba, and they invite these Yorubas into their meetings and deliberations. We have infiltrated their ranks already.

Not to forget they call us treacherous. So, how do they hope to succeed anything in the negative against Yoruba in West?

Bunch of homosexuals!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by herich(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adebowale89:
the babies who commented earlier are the one scared of these bunch of illiterates.

how I wish south south is the majority ethnic while southeast are the minority. southeast unintelligent is the weak side of southern

Igbo are the one making these people feel important with their begging from one northern state to another, holding meeting like person wey dey swear for

the same threat was issue even more deadlier during yaradua/Jonathan regime, I'm repeating it again, Jonathan relegated them to second position

they should feck out of here
Carry your Cross.
Face your opposition
And defend yourself.
Bringing SE to issues not related to them, is cowardice.
DEFEND YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Markfemi: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2017
gentleiphy:

what is it with all this diversion...i thought the nation that was addressed by the arewa youth whatever should respond and not attack other tribes...
igbos wear fulani cloth..igbos call fulani master and all not what...

have you asked yourself why there is a Murtala Mohammed airport in Yorubaland and there is an Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in the North..please where is Obafemi Awolowo Airport in the east or anywhere in Nigeria...no representation at all of the WA in the Zobia..right?who is the slave here..slave is he who has no name and is not even recognised as exisiting...

have you asked yourself why there is an Ahmadu Bello way in lagos,a Tafawa Balewa sqaure in lagos? and an ozumba Mbadiwe way in lagos? please where is any yoruba named street in the whole of east or in the whole of North...you are a conquered nation and you have mouth to talk..you claim lagos made igbos rich..you no dey shame that someone came to your backyard and farmed to make momney while you sit down in your face me i face you clapping for him?is it not being lazy?

abeg every man should face his attacker and leave others alone...if Arewa refred to you please respond to him and leave igbos alone...if arewa attack the igbos leave igbos to carry their cross...all man with hsi own cross to carry...please respond to arewa with whatever wisdom you claim..

Adebowale said wisdom supersedes violence...Winston Churchill for siddon dey plan wisdom when Hitler attacked without responding with violence...that wisdom talk is the talk of a coward...men fight in the battle even if they lose..they were brave to fight....if you have ever met a lion suddenly in the forest...the lion first take off on suddenly bumping into you..but that is not the end...the lion is coming back with aggression and if you get sense when the lion took off you too take off cos the story when it returns wont be the same...Biafra is back after the take off,,that is the mark of a lion..brave in all adversities.

let me come and be going?..Grandson or wetin be his name and the YOLICOM have started giving you guys voice make una concentrate on what YOLICOM is saying...you guys may not like it but you all know who is the problem of Nigeria.Make una get sense for once.

While I might agree with Gradsom on some issues the naming of streets in not a strong point
Lagos was former capital so naturally like abuja its named after a lot of important Nigerian people
We'll see a pic of obasanjo Road in port harcourt and abuja those that mean both states are conquered?

Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by Doyin400l(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2017
These Arewa think they can handle we yoruba Youth here in the West. We go show them pepper.. We got brains to destroy these Almajiris making noise.

To all the Futajalons ; we have poisoned your bughari president through the mic at an event..Haahaha
Thunder fire una for North Almajiris Land.
Osinbanjo our president.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them by ofai: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Doyin400l:
These Arewa think they can handle we yoruba Youth here in the West. We go show them pepper.. We got brains to destroy these Almajiris making noise.

To all the Futajalons ; we have poisoned your bughari president through the mic at an event..Haahaha
Thunder fire una for North Almajiris Land.
Osinbanjo our president.

Na mouth una get.....Go and face then squarely and stop hiding in nairaland

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.