Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Open Letter To Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Toke Makinwa (497 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / After Fire Almost Burn Down Her House, Toke Makinwa Goes Brãless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by Buchi95(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear Toke Makinwa,

You said in your last video that men should put effort into calling their girlfriends; and you quickly disdained WhatsApp call; insinuating it's cheap, and he should call directly with his money, that it shows more seriousness, unless he's staying out of the country. And you further concluded that girls like being called; and chatting shouldn't always be the norm.

Madam, I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in. Stop misleading young girls.

I remember the last time you rattled; advising young ladies to be free to double date, do one night stands in their early twenties. That those years shouldn't be taken seriously.

Madam, now you're on another one.
What makes WhatsApp call ‘cheap’?!
We ain't in America or Europe where you'd find a free WiFi every 2 minutes walk.
This is Nigeria and we buy data, for God's sake, it is expensive.

I spend almost if not over 10k every month for data, and then you open your mouth to say, WhatsApp calls should be disregarded?
We burn data when we make WhatsApp calls!!
It is MONEY!

What is the goal of calls?
Innit communication?
So talking directly on cellular call will make the message more comprehensible?

Madam, let me also make it known to you that times have changed. Internet calls have taken over. 10 years from now, there might not be cellular calls. That's innovation, and civilisation is adapting with the dynamics it brings.

Saying WhatsApp call is cheap and improper for lovers is chatting is cheap and improper, so I'd have to send you a letter mechanically each time I want to communicate with you via written words..
Meanwhile there's a technological provision for that.

That's stone age mentality.

Besides, please, not all girls love being called.
And there's nothing petty about chatting.

The end point of calls and chats is communication. Effective communication.
Cellular calls is not in any way more valuable than WhatsApp call. Instead, the fact that I find time to even reach out to you means I value you.

Please stop trying to sound deep and end up sounding shallow. Everything is not deep.
Biko.

And for those females I saw validating that nonsense on that video, I saw a comment that went: “Any guy that calls a woman on WhatsApp or messenger is a boy..”

If you think like that girl, you need a resetting slap. The data used to call you, did you dash him?!

Again,
I thought Toke is a feminist. How will she say it turns her off when guys change DP constantly or stays online for long. But you and most women do just same..

Double standards much..

If you know Toke, or her onye yard ya, please forward this to her.

written by:
Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by CheeBoo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
If OP had stopped to think, he would have observed that Toke's opinion is just what it is; her opinion.

And having skimmed through the OP's write up, I observed too that the above is his opinion.

So there's really no fuss about anything.

Abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by cruzita(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin THANK U BROTHER, WE GO FORWARD AM
Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by DarkMagic(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
[ grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by BlackDBagba: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
I concur grin
Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by PASCALSILVA(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
abeg O.P u be woman abi na man ? how e take be ur headache now
Re: Open Letter To Toke Makinwa by Dynamitechick(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
I didn't read this i just kept seeing cheap

Conclusion op is cheap

(1) (Reply)

6 Sure Ways To Deal With An Aggressive Partner / Help A Younger Brother! / F*ck Girls: Not Your Regular Kind Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.