Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) (3666 Views)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Innobee99:
Brilliant guys don't talk sh!t
don't be so jealous. Just pray to God that He should help you cos this your every year issue of writing Jamb is becoming worrisome at your old age

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even Kylie XY no go score 400 in jamb.... grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Innobee99(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
don't be so jealous. Just pray to God that He should help you cos this your every year issue of writing Jamb is becoming worrisome at your old age
My brother U're talking with a 2014 graduate of Mass Communication oooo, I wrote Jamb 2008, that's 10 years ago. U thought everyone one NL is useless? Better sit up. And before I forget, am working with a Federal Govt Agency.
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by OOAS(m): 4:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Kiddo, I hope you don't have Histrionic personality disorder
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
1000k suya without any thing in return?
you must collect something na
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2018
DeadRat:
you must collect something na
which is?
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
which is?
so Without Telling You, you Dont Know What To Collect From A Woman that Wants Your Money
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2018
DeadRat:
so Without Telling You, you Dont Know What To Collect From A Woman that Wants Your Money
I don't know oh abeg tell me oh grin
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
I don't know oh abeg tell me oh grin
just Buy suya 1k And Four Can Malts... Tell Her To Go With You To Your Place So you Both Can Enjoy It and that there is something you want to show her... When You Get Home, na Your Hand E De.
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
DeadRat:
just Buy suya 1k And Four Can Malts... Tell Her To Go With You To Your Place So you Both Can Enjoy It and that there is something you want to show her... When You Get Home, na Your Hand E De.
bad guy grin grin oshey baddest gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Threw Her Big Bra At Him On Stage / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! - Citi Polytechnic, Abuja / A Brothel In Abuja Where You Get Robbed By Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.