Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React (53275 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by muller101(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2017
U don't need to tell us. By default she is from Edo as long as she is in Italy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Naziridamos: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
So we should do what
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by abbeyty(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
what of if the man is her boyfriend or her husband ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by iammolise(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
See the face sef... White men( especially Italy/Rome ) don't want to know fine face or not... Once it's black pussy they dive in.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Eazymoni2440: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Mumu

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by sunnyside16(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2017
I just wasted my data and she just wasted a Rosary
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by cold(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerians have too much time on their hands. Is the recession or too much piety? Showing righteous indignation over someone who is obviously enjoying herself. Please people get busy. Everybody should start getting rich
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Snehplenty(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
My problem isn't even the kissers but the person that posted this on nairaland for me to see because I'm very sure that assuming I didn't see it here I won't have seen it anywhere else abi who get time sef to get comment upandan for wetin no concern my life abeg make una dey give person something good for here ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Amarabae(f): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Iberibe.
Stupidity of the highest order.

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Edo girls can fall hand
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Snazzynho(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
God will punish u for the ROSERY on ur neck!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by win2kwire: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Rubbish,
There are more Russian (white) prostititutes in Italy, europe, and around the world than Nigerians and Africans!
No one says much about it.

Even Russian president gave a speech praising and promoting Russian prostitutes like export comodity!
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by martha89: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Ebayray:
Edo girls can fall hand
Yeah but this girl is from Delta according to her friends from facebook.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by OgaJonah(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
No SO SUPRISE, COZ NA THE TIN WEY CARRY HER GO THERE.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by OgaJonah(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
EDO GIRLS SABI OYINBO PREEK WEL-WELL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by kingrt2(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
For GOD why is this news
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by imitateMe(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
It's her life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by davillian(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Hoelosho!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by tunary(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Proudly Edo!!! Exporting Toto since the days of Lord Lugard.
Edo girls and Italy...
Na so
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Oyibo dey sweey her
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Lloydfather(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Watch out HIV AIDS Loading..............................
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Bimpe29: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
This is quite sorrowful and shameful.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by martha89: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Proudly Edo!!!
Exporting Toto since the days of Lord Lugard.

Edo girls and Italy...
And your girls does it locally.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by tunary(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
eboiga:
Very irritating. Please and please i need a loan of 50k to pay my sister's fee. I will pay at the end of the month pls. The school is putting so much pressure on them. My email is reachout2faith@yahoo.com. i will sign all agreement necessary. Thank you
50k loan when you can get it free of charge
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Thobiy(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:
What exactly are we to do with this?
The mod are trying grin grin grin , what nonsense is this
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Stanleyhenss(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Edo knw dey carry last..
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by eboiga(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Please stop quoting me...go front go find free babe
tunary:
50k loan when you can get it free of charge
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by dangwarmai(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2017
PROFESSIONALS
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by AyamConfidence(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
ItchingPreek:
This one go soon claim "sexually abused now
guy your preek dey itch you for real??
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Bondesniger(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
good for her ....... if she was employed in Nigeria you will not find her in Italy not to talk of the street

Nigerian government that is what you have told jobless Nigerians to do to keep their body and soul together
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Onedibe1: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Benin gal finally. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by mustafa006: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The guy na even Chinko

my dream job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.