Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React (53274 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Onedibe1:
Atleast my sisters dnt fly except they r in an aircraft plus a greater no of my sisters aint whores...97% of edo gals r
dont allow what you don't know or can't explain happen to you all because you want to mention Edo
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by marvin902(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2017
evansjeff:
wasted sperm, condom would have solved this problem that you have become. You don't even deserve my response, you wouldn't get it again.

see whos talking..
another dude infected with stupidity... undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Onedibe1: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2017
evansjeff:
dont allow what you don't know or can't explain happen to you all because you want to mention Edo

Phew...a threat in disguise?u cnt do ntn bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2017
martha89:
Go and face Akwa ibom issues and if you dont like the State relocate.
my friend how are u? I still dey Benin o.
I for like see u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.