Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Thursday Mornings (3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thursday Mornings (3) (511 Views)

My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Thursday Mornings (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Mornings (3) by Requiem18(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
I knew she was wild, but this was insane. The boss whom I thought was giving me the boot, just asked me to smash her. "We-we are-" she was already right in front of me looking deep into my eyes. She clasped my hand in hers and placed on her soft bosom. "We are what Tim? " she asked with a dirty look on her face. I was lost in the softness of her perfectly round boobs. I proceeded to take off her shirt, when it hit me-what if I got caught?. That would be the end of my working days. I paused for a moment "We could get caught" I said as gently as I could. "The room is soundproof " she said "my moans won't get out of here rest assured ”. I was still uneasy, when she placed her hands on my temples and said "Don't think, feel". She then proceeded to lock lips with me. The kiss was enough motivation I needed and as we kissed, I gently took off her clothes. Her smooth chocolate skin was beautiful beyond words and she had perfectly perky boobs. My fingers didn't know where to start on this masterpiece but finally settled on her bosom. I placed one hand on her boobs,groping her with it while using my thumb to rub her tits. I kept my mouth on the other one and use my tongue the best way I knew how to. My other hand was busy as well, deep inside her pussy. She let out moans that kept on fueling my tank. I even started nibbling on her tits which seemed to turn her on more. I increased my fingering speed to make her cum faster. "Aaaaahhhh" she let out a faint moan and her pussy twitching intensified. She sprayed her juices all over the floor. I took out my hand and gave it a whiff. The fragrance made me want to ravage her the more. I felt like I was about to burst, I needed to enter immediately. I spread her legs open "I'm going in" I said. She just smiled and I took that as a yes. Without thinking I shoved it in at once and she let out a loud moan. She felt unusually tight, and her pussy seemed to be sucking me in. This felt amazing,and I felt happy to be alive. I proceeded to fukk her brains out.
Re: Thursday Mornings (3) by Requiem18(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Read the first two chapters!!!. Comment for more!!
Re: Thursday Mornings (3) by dayleke: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmm
No Cd?
You omitted her locking d door fa...

Nice tho

(1) (Reply)

Make All The Guys Just Lock Up. / Your Boyfriend Should Never Say These Things To You / Former Olori Wuraola Is Now Free To Remarry - Ooni Of Ife Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.