Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! (2228 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
I am not a misogynist smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by VargasVee(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Organize your post bro

Don't understand undecided
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's a well written post with appropriate paragraphs and punctuation ,i don't understand what organisation you are talking about .
VargasVee:
Organize your post bro

Don't understand undecided

5 Likes

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by mikolo80: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Whatarewehere4:
It seems like a waste of money and total waste of time/funds sponsoring females to school in this part of the world,summing up the total number of relationships/interactions and discussions i have had with the female species grin in Nigeria up until this very moment it appears the larger percentage of women/ladies look up to a Man for a BRIGHT future rather than rely and depend on whatever form of education they must have gotten from their parents/benefactors to create their own desirable future ...Imagine putting an able bodied lady through school (6 years nursery and primary school,6yrs in secondary school,4-5years in an higher institution,1 year NYSC prog and some even pursue and get a Master's degree ) all on hard earned money of the benefactor ,imagine after all of this effort that was put into place to get a woman to the highest level of educational status,isn't it a shameful statement to make when an educated and well informed lady says her plans to make it in life is to get a man with a bright future to take care of her and support her haa shocked shocked.. Maybe equipping we males with all of the education/skills we need to climb the ladder of success and doing lesser for the female folks is the right answer to this since most females nowadays have it at the back of their mind that they won't/can't amount to nothing in life without a man's support ...

I guess this mode of societal structure worked successfully and unchallenged in the past ,nowadays men seem to have woken up and now want more from a woman than just spreading your legs,giving birth,cook,take care of the house and all those archaic attributes that was used as a yardstick for SUPPORT ! Women wake up this is 2017 and even we men want to say Awwnn grin grin when we get that brand new Mercedes from you guys on our birthday heck even just as a surprise gift for being in your lives just as we men have been conditioned to believe and have been doing since time immemorial , still on the search for my own strong and independent woman though but for the time being it seems i do need to pick up a form to join the vaseline crew grin grin cos me i don tire for this ladies in Nigeria that instantly turn to an orphan immediately you guys start dating angry angry ..

P.S : I am not against supporting a woman financially,morally and in every other way a man can be of help to a woman but spending huge amounts of money to put a woman through school and at the end all she wants is to put her certificate in a clear paper bag and hunt for a man to give her a future she desire instead of striving to be people like IBUKUN AWOSIKA,Mo Abudu,Hajiya Bola Shagaya is pathetic ..

how many of those women are married

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
I think I just over stressed my eyes
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by dollytino4real(f): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
ur i.d here self worry'whatarewewhere' it shows u re from sambista forest
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yinmu !
cruzita:
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2017
All of this women are actually married even with all they have achieved undecided undecided
mikolo80:
how many of those women are married

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2017
You do need to get a pair of glasses grin
dollytino4real:
ur i.d here self worry'whatarewewhere' it shows u re from sambista forest
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by bakynes(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Wonderful piece you wrote up there OP.
Best things is to ask a lady what she wants many just go to school for the sake of being called a graduate, many don't want to work but get married and become a house wife so what is the essence of the University education her parents gave her. Maybe some of them should just stop at Secondary level.

4 Likes

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Mizzile: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Source for ur statistical survey pls?
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by mikolo80: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Whatarewehere4:
All of this women are actually married even with all they have achieved undecided undecided
really? Thought they were all single
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yes o mikolo80 they are all very successful and married .
mikolo80:
really? Thought they were all single
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
@OP Not every woman thinks like that!
I have quite a number of very hard working women around me who are working to take care of themselves.

Although, my roommate (NYSC), the way she's praying for a husband who will come solve all her problems plus her family's, even me I'm scared for that husband.

Personally there's nothing I love more than making my own money and taking care of myself! I CANNOT imagine having to ask somebody for everything I need!

We all ain't the same, my friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by LordKO(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
@OP

Personally, nothing can be more irritatingly appalling than a parochial thought process like yours. I mean, it smack of myopia on your part to use yours - the small-minded women in your family and clique - as a yardstick in quantifying and qualifying other women in Nigeria in particular and Africa at large.

There're a whole lot of sound educated Nigerian women in particular and African women at large, that're ambitious, industrious and productive both at home front and professional spheres.

Small-mindedness is a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Whatarewehere4:
It seems like a waste of money and total waste of time/funds sponsoring females.

Op it is simple, start with your daughters after their primary education. keep them at home and train them to be house wives, marry them off and save your money.

show example.
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Tamarapetty(f): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
''NOT YOU'RE MONEY'' Lol, oluwasaeon

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol.
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please learn how to spell properly smiley
Tamarapetty:
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Whatarewehere4:
Please learn how to spell properly smiley
Loll take a look at the pic u posted uncle
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by fineboynl(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2017
when a woman is taking care of all her needs and never ask for anything. if she say i love you trust you me, you are going to believe her...

but if you are the one taking care of her needs and she said i love you. there is every reason to doubt.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Whatarewehere4: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Owaa lara yin ( e dey your body ) , we know your types undecided
Proudgorgeousga:

Op it is simple, start with your daughters after their primary education. keep them at home and train them to be house wives, marry them off and save your money.

show example.
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by BabbanBura(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

show example.

you must the likes thr OP wrote about. Better change your perspective on this and desist from being a liability instead of asset to your husband

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by BabbanBura(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2017
cruzita:

so unfortunate that we have gold diggers these days than real wife materials. We are not born to be your slaves but your partners - go check what partnership means

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

you must the likes thr OP wrote about. Better change your perspective on this and desist from being a liability instead of asset to your husband

train your daughters well or don't send them to school. mission accomplished full stop. any other thing you say is trash. practice what you preach.
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Whatarewehere4:
Owaa lara yin ( e dey your body ) , we know your types undecided

I know your type too. practice what you preach experiment with your daughters simple. no need for insults.
Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by BabbanBura(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

train your daughters well or don't send them to school. mission accomplished full stop. any other thing you say is trash. practice what you preach.

i will train my daughters well to be both selfsufficient and contributors to their respective homes not gold diggers like you

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

i will train my daughters well to be both selfsufficient and contributors to their respective homes not gold diggers like you

the OP thinks it's a waste to train girls in school and it seems you agree with him. I'm just telling you guys to put what you preach into practice and don't send your daughters to school. it's easy to understand. you can also go back and verify the part of his post I quoted if you are not so blind and emotional.

ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Prettiest Female Nairalander? / Ladies, Would You Still Go On This Date? / Things Women Want In A Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.