Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! (2237 Views)

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
THINGS WOMEN WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Women want partners that care.

Women don’t want perfect partners; they want men who are striving to be their best selves.
She doesn’t necessarily want someone who has every step of his life pre-planned, but she wants someone with drive and with goals.

She doesn’t necessarily want someone who cries every day, but she does want someone who has the courage to cry in front of her when he needs to.

She doesn’t necessarily want someone who stays in therapy for his entire life, but she does want someone who has the courage to face his own emotional demons.

So put in the work. End the stalemate. Decide that you want to be in the kind of relationship that most people don’t have and you want to put in the effort necessary to become that kind of man.

The women of the world are waiting for us. And they want us to step up just as badly as we want them to open up.

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
A Woman Will Never Open Up. The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep secrets...

Did A Woman Tell You That She Wants Men Who Care? Well, I Guess She Told You So...

But You Are Not To Believe Her Bro. Because They Always End Up With The Ones who Dont Care...
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
You know all this and you are still single and searching.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bro stop reading romantic novels

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
A Woman Will Never Open Up. The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep secrets...

Did A Woman Tell You That She Wants Men Who Care? Well, I Guess She Told You So...

But You Are Not To Believe Her Bro. Because They Always End Up With The Ones who Dont Care...

this is not true

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
You know all this and you are still single and searching.

hahahahahgringringrin gulliblegrin

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Bro stop reading romantic novels
chai what does it feel like classifying into maybe u hmmmm #juveniles #

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

chai what does it feel like classifying into maybe u hmmmm #juveniles #
I didn't get what you are trying to say bro
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
I didn't get what you are trying to say bro

OK good thing u don't.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by gonkin(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
I know 1 thing every woman wants. A guy with lots of money

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2018
biacan
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

biacan
Hello
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Hello
how far abeg I wan talk something o hmmmm anyway forget how ur side Na
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

how far abeg I wan talk something o hmmmm anyway forget how ur side Na
Waiting you won tell me

I'm fyn
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Rubbiish(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Senseless nonsense...
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
grin cheesy
I am only here to read comments
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Waiting you won tell me

hmmmmm see allow the emotions to speak for itself am not running away from you but am very well aware everything about love comes with connection and emotions, I hope you understand me, we are still together, remember love and like are two best friends, I like you and we will like each other just as we are.

gypsey I hope you understand me too .

I'm fyn
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65938915][/quote] OK I hear you Martin thanks cool
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
OK I hear you Martin thanks cool
you welcome so how you take Waka today Na,

Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

Went to church back home to my bed sleeping.... cheesy unlike you that's not going undecided
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Went to church back home to my bed sleeping.... cheesy unlike you that's not going undecided

thanks for modifying that thing wey I talk.

OK hope u prayed for me and my friendgrin

don't worry about me not going to church eeegrin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Iranu
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by biacan(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

thanks for modifying that thing wey I talk.

OK hope u prayed for me and my friendgrin

don't worry about me not going to church eeegrin
And you think the best way to revenge is by not going hmmmmm Martin your case is different cool
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65938915][/quote] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

Lovu! nwanti nti!! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
Lovu! nwanti nti!! lipsrsealed grin

hahahahah chai Na wa for you ooo come Na u dey put me for trouble o ar don see am,grin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah chai Na wa for you ooo come Na u dey put me for trouble o ar don see am,grin
How i take put you for trouble? tongue
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
yea? women want money, lots of champaignes and sex! grin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
And you think the best way to revenge is by not going hmmmmm Martin your case is different cool

see i ve no revenge intentions bikogrin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
yea? women want money, lots of champaignes and sex! grin

nor let ur pipu hear you ooogrin
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Martin0(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
How i take put you for trouble? tongue
kedi nke bukwa lovu nwatiti
Re: Things Women Want In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

kedi nke bukwa lovu nwatiti
okay no vex!! tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke / Should I Burn The Boxer Shorts? / Can We Say That This Is The Worst Wedding Photos In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.