Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57450 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Kakamorufu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
just will your ewedu plantation to your sisters, cos you're not coming back.
u better leave ur small farm. Cos we gonna take it over.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by oladeebo: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
GQman:
Arewa Republic
Odua Republic
Bendel Republic
Middle Belt Republic
Biafra Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Kanem-Bornu Republic
Which one I forget?

............RIP Nigeria.
GOman Republic!
............RIP Secessionists!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by smartnero24(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
modik:

BTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I never heard you say....."Say no to social injustice and inequity" which is the bedrock of all you mentioned above?

Are you a "status quo" crusader?

Say No to social injustice and inequity.
We cool now?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
u better leave ur small farm. Cos we gonna take it over.
haha story, una no fit even buy dog cage in Nigeria, Igbos are now your land lords in Lagos monkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Bizibi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is a trap fr osibanjo......
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SenatorM(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
If you've ever lived in the ND before you'd know this. The only people who hate yorubas are Igbo's and they try to make it seem like we are the ones who hate them.

Go through the comments and you'd find that only igbos are in support of this.
Afonja spotted.
Which State are you from.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
looking at who is calling other people dirty olodo do you have toilet in your region your region leads in open defecation go to Ogun,ekiti and Ibadan dirty smello tiger-claw face ewedu and amala eating afonja.
Nooo, poo, toilet ke. Abeg, what do you call toilet pig? Cos we don't have it in our region. But I want to ask how that stopped who from shaming your useless tribe all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
war is coming, dey there dey ask questions. Afonjas must go
Think u inform ur people to quite south west too osu

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by osusuallstars: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afonja must go. I OS in the North pls return if you like.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
femolii:
Think u inform ur people to quite south west too osu
I hope you're not referring to Lagos, cos Lagos is a no mans land.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
All the so-called militants are being driven by greed.
Our own leaders are our problem.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Kakamorufu(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
haha story, una no fit even buy dog cage in Nigeria, Igbos are now your land lords in Lagos monkey
we go soon chase una all comot for our lands now. Idiot gbogbo
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Onogiede(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
A lot of youths today are blamers. They are haters. They are not employable. A lot of us are not fit for marriage. A lot of us are not fit to be parents. Majority of us are not fit to be leaders in the society.
A lot of us attended secondary and tertiary institutions but yet uneducated.
How did we get to this point. Tribalism, nepotism, bigotry, corruption, self centeredness, hatred, aggression, non contentment and inferiority complex.
How can grow and live beyond all these aforementioned?
Simple:
*Love more
*Hate less
*Be selfless
*Read more
*Listen more
*Give more
Be a love ambassador. Do not join in the broadcast and promotion of hate. It will do no good to all of us. No one has monopoly of violence. War is just a three letter word but capable of bringing down a powerful nation like Nigeria.
Good night guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Sexina851(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
the northerners shouldnt forget that their are igbo deltans in the delta that like the idea of biafra...

my ex wife was a igbo deltan and she always talked and yabbed about biafra too..i dumped her...!

deltan doesnt realy mean deltan...their are different types of us......the northerners should tread carefuly...

Delta really means what then?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
we go soon chase una all comot for our lands now. Idiot gbogbo
afonjas and arewas that don't have future

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Naziridamos: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
sapele914:
Why blow your trumpet and beat your chest?the man is going back to prison come october,mark my words justice is patient,let the rule of law take it's course. He will go to prison somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria for at least 7 years. The 2 years he served before he was granted bail will be subtracted from the sentence for time spent,it is very surprising how ignorant a lot of these kids are nowadays?The facts are different from wishful thinking.

Lame u are , that's why ur brain stopped functioning normal , all u care is being slave forever

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol. They will chase Yoruba and Hausa away and continue bombing dere own land!
This is mumuism at its peak.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by michony505(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lagos was originally inhabited by the Awori subgroup of the Yoruba people in the 15th century, [17][35][36][5] who called it "Oko". Under the leadership of the Oloye Olofin, the Awori moved to an island now called Iddo and then to the larger Lagos Island. [37][38] In the 16th century, the Awori settlement was conquered by the Benin Empire and the island became a Benin war-camp called "Eko" under Oba Orhogba, the Oba of Benin at the time. [39][40] Eko is still the native name for Lagos. Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Nooo, poo, toilet ke. Abeg, what do you call toilet pig? Cos we don't have it in our region. But I want to ask how that stopped who from shaming your useless tribe all over the world.
I can even perceive the odour of your mouth and armpit.go and brush,shave your dirty beard dirty afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by chuose2: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
GQman:
Arewa Republic
Odua Republic
Bendel Republic
Middle Belt Republic
Biafra Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Kanem-Bornu Republic
Which one I forget?

............RIP Nigeria.

Arewa go be either Almajiri Republic or Boko Haram Republic.

9ja is dead for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OLORIPAPA: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
wizzyrich:
Its like I'll run and leave this NYSC for Kazaure before that Oct reach.
grin bro were u dey for kazaure?I stayed in that town for close to a month before I work my service to some were else.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
I can even perceive the odour of your mouth and armpit.go and brush,shave your dirty beard dirty afonja.
Yeah, yeah yeah, what a body odour. Does that stopped WHO from disgracing your useless dirty tribe all over the world?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..
We are waiting for them to quite yorubas first then u will know that yorubas own lagos by that time u will run like craze man. just pray nothing happen to westerners.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by modik(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartnero24:

Say No to social injustice and inequity.
We cool now?

We will be cool when .......

Balogun from Ekiti State, Ada from Ebonyi state ,Musa from Katsina state and Buhari from Yobe state are admitted to Federal unity schools with same cut-off entrance marks/scores!

When all geo-political zones are fully represented in Security Council of Nigeria.

When employment into Nigerian Immigration/military/police forces etc, is driven by merit and not tilted to a certain region at the expense of the other.

When Federal capital infrastructure is financed from federal purse across the country without sentiment.

When....You see yourself firstly as a Nigerian before your "state of origin"

When all geo-political zones have equal number of states.

When Lagos state with the highest Population in Nigeria gets same number of local governments as Kano state based on population status/criteria

Till then......I ask you same question........"Are we cool now?"

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Tecno66: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Threatens To Resume Bombing

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/niger-delta-agitators-order-northerners-yorubas-region-october-1/

without formal military training, I thought you should start with ranks like Sergeant, Captain, Major. I have never seen where a soldier does not grow through the ranks but starts as general. Nonesense.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by doublewisdom: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Make I pity SW today.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:

Give me your links and stop blabbing.
Has you mb finishes?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by millionaireman: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:
grin

very good.

oya everyone to your tent o isreal.
Who no wan go him own tent nkof?

Hausa /Fulani say na by force they go continue to marry every group in Nigeria.

Looooòoooooooooooool. Hausa/Fulani only hope is that because of oil in the Nigerdelta, Britico shall send its young soldiers and weapons to come down to Nigeria and join Hausa/Fulani to annihilate every other Nigerian to keep one Nigeria .
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by doublewisdom: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
H
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
obamabinladen:

Does it stop your fadas from this....
Keep bringing it. That does not stop you from being piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by 4top: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:

bro no let ipob give u hypertension o make u no die before your time!
You dey mind the IDIOT, he jobless.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
obamabinladen:

He called your father rtualist
E pained the pig, the son of pigs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.