Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57449 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by smartnero24(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
All this people shouting Niger Delta should better go and rest. We all know the polithiefians are behind this and after using you people to score cheap political points against 2019 they'll abandon you guys to starve and take up arms in the creeks of the delta.
I am a Niger Deltan and therefore very interested in resource control and restructuring of this thing called Nigeria albeit without any blood spilling cos no ones blood is worth a struggle that benefits only the criminals in the ruling class.

All this ignoramuses here shouting Arewa,Ipob, and Oduduwa continue ooh, continue the hate song and speeches and watch as what happened in Rwanda dawns on Nigeria like a thick veil while the politicians relocate their families abroad and leave u to the mess behind.

Say No to Hate
Say No to Tribalism and Ethnicity
Say No to War.
stand with one Peaceful, Economically viable and progressive Nigeria for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

Understand something, the political class want Nigeria to remain one, the average yoruba man is tired of the Ibos. but just like you we dont make the decisions.

Ive said it many times, dont bother giving the Se a referendum, just ask yorubas to decide if they want to live with the Ibos....you'lll be shocked!!!
hypocrite you are tired of the Igbo's still you people are opposing Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Okoyiboz3: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
obamabinladen:

Afonja idoits consumes pig more than any tribe in Nigeria but ua stu.p.diti won't let you know this.

Yorubas consume pigs. They kill pigs for sport.

That's why 3M pigs fell during the Civil War.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OreMI22: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get

Hehehehe...lol...
The last time Bubu launched opeartion crocodile smiles which led to crocodile tears for him until he called for negotiations.

Mind you, militants deliberately didn't want to harm the soldiers who were ordinary Nigerians forced to oppress other Nigerians. yet, they couldn't stop the pipeline bombings.

I think oil flow should be stopped until serious issues about Nigeria is discussed and agreed. The more oil flows, some people just carry on with business as usual attitude.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by netflicks(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls when is the date for the war I heard its OCT 1? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by verygudbadguy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:
Afonja irritants ! Ur fvck up will be treated very soon. South betraying bastards.

U feed on ND oil yet abuse them, I pray for an opportunity to face u cowards in a violent exchange of fire! Soon u viles and scums of the earth will know ur vituperation have been recorded well. Bunch of ingrates!

Spits on their oblong skulls and cat whisker faces. Baboons and obsessed rhinos.
Sometimes, the best response is no response.
Good night.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Odingo1: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let everybody pack go their papa house, Arewa youths and their yoruba supporters will understand the music by October 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nov19(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello Guys.. Calm down..

Please.... Calm down..

Where is all the hate speech coming from..?

All my life I have had people from all part of Nigeria, whether Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, ibo, hausa as very close friends and neighbours that we treated each other true blood..

There have supported me like my people never did and I have done same for many others.. and that is the Nigeria I know up till date..

There seem to be by deliberate intension hate speeches going around.. Some people using social media to divide the people.

War is a terrible thing.. and not a thing to wish on even your enemies..

I remembered a documentary about Somalia and the devastation on women and innocent children I watched as a child and that still stock with me up till this day..

Taking sides and engaging is hate speeches is sweet but the repacusion is terrible...

Let's be wise and focus on proferring solutions to our problems.. not attacking ourselves with hate speeches just because some self centered people are doing so for there own selfish gain.

LET ME ASK TRUE NIGERIAN A QUESTION..

Do you prefer to live as free citizens and face our challenges or do u want to live in refugee camps in neighbouring countries like second class citizens..

Nigeria Youth.. Be wise..

May regret never be our portion.. in Jesus Name..

Amen...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by netflicks(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Ode..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Pig, if you are not ashamed of your barren land, why do you want to die in Lagos, and Yoruba land. Go home, idiots and pigs that are ashamed of their tribe up to the point of claiming Israel that doesn't know their existence.
afonja is still ranting go collect kwara from Fulani coward stop shifting goal post leave Lagos alone.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by chuose2: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afonjas how market!
Una divide & rule no dey work again oh
cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SenatorM(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chukazu:
Going by the names, these guys are not core Niger DELTAns, they mostly cross river, Akwa ibom and Edos

I may be wrong...
Who then are the Core Niger Deltans?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartnero24:
All this people shouting Niger Delta should better go and rest. We all know the polithiefians are behind this and after using you people to score cheap political points against 2019 they'll abandon you guys to starve and take up arms in the creeks of the delta.
I am a Niger Deltan and therefore very interested in resource control and restructuring of this thing called Nigeria albeit without any blood spilling cos no ones blood is worth a struggle that benefits only the criminals in the ruling class.

All this ignoramuses here shouting Arewa,Ipob, and Oduduwa continue ooh, continue the hate song and speeches and watch as what happened in Rwanda dawns on Nigeria like a thick veil while the politicians relocate their families abroad and leave u to the mess behind.

Say No to Hate
Say No to Tribalism and Ethnicity
Say No to War.
stand with one Peaceful, Economically viable and progressive Nigeria for all.
Sensible fellow.. May your days be long. May you walk and never stumble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
`
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Pig, if you are not ashamed of your barren land, why do you want to die in Lagos, and Yoruba land. Go home, idiots and pigs that are ashamed of their tribe up to the point of claiming Israel that doesn't know their existence.

If you have pigs in your land that means your land is as dirty as Tinubu's mouth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is a very good news. Let's scatter the who thing make everybody find him level once and for all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

the same way you people fell for the Fulani in kwara.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Edu3Again: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
EasyWork001:

"Anybody that's not us is our enemy" - Cersei Lannister

Though said by a fictional character, its relevant here anyway

I feel you, I cant really count the SW as enemies.
Rivals yes but enemies, not sure.

nov19:
Hello Guys.. Calm down..

Please.... Calm down..

All my life I have had people from all part of Nigeria, whether Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, ibo, hausa as very close friends and neighbours that we treated each other true blood..

There have supported me like my people never did and I have done same for many others.. and that is the Nigeria I know up till date..

There seem to be by deliberate intension hate speeches going around.. Some people using social media to divide the people.

I remembered a documentary about Somalia and the devastation on women and innocent children I watched as a child and that still stock with me up till this day..

Taking sides and engaging is hate speeches is sweet but the repacusion is terrible...

Let's be wise and focus on proferring solutions to our problems.. not attacking ourselves with hate speeches just because some self centered people are doing so for there own selfish gain.

Do you prefer to live as free citizens and face our challenges or do u want to live in refugee camps in neighbouring countries like second class citizens..

Amen...

If you are christian know that this is from God, to stop the islamic jihad that Buhari & co wan do.
Also as judgement for Christians murdered by the North to get power.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ibro2005: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
oya go ahead

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by adexdon(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
SS wit dare violence
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
nov19:
Hello Guys.. Calm down..

Please.... Calm down..

Amen...
May you continue to grow in wisdom. Nice write up.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Yusuf4: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
If it's not the Niger Delta Avengers. their threat is not feasible. Only the avengers is capable of releasing weapons of mass destruction
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

abeg use your brain if you have one

Who is opposing Biafra? where have I said I am? I will personally drive all of you there myself if I had my way.

afonja and their ak47 mouth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by adexdon(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Okay, tell your father to come jump ondo and ogun to advocate for the benis grin

u make me laf dude
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by emmymdk: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get

Pig!

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SenatorM(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Niger Delta people dey vex o. See vexing for their comments. The only ally weh Afonja get na Alumajiris for North.Those people sef nor trust them.

Proud Delta State pikin, we nor dey karry last

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Educated idoit that ran from mile12 to ogbomosho forest.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Odingo1: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
nov19:
Hello Guys.. Calm down..

Please.... Calm down..

Amen...
A call for everyone to stay for him papa and mama area is not a call for war,stop calling for war or thinking about war, different tribes they have in Nigeria can go their separate ways without war,it is not by force to live together,say no to war but peaceful separation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by adexdon(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Okay, tell your father to come jump ondo and ogun to advocate for the benis grin

u make me laf
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
chuose2:
Afonjas how market!
Una divide & rule no dey work again oh
cheesy
don't mind them where are the we Ss and that foolish one called ntoalkwaibom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Everyone knows the truth. Lagos does not belong to yoruba even the oba has testified to it.

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/

When the time comes, the real owners from benin will take lagos back and all this noise from you guys will stop

You guys should better start thinking of taking kwara back from the fulanis
Yeah, in fact, he said, it belongs to igbo self. But wait o, is Lagos a no man's land again? Don't make me believe you are pig as your chief pig said. Yeah I like the statement, when the time comes, the real owner will come out. Tell Benin people to move over ondo and ogun to claim Lagos. But make sure you lead them OK.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Afamed: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
topiyankee:

Thats because you people are lazy.
Watin una dey look
They are busy harassing those who are ready to work with various illegal development levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.