Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

delete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / delete (5509 Views)

Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
delete
Re: delete by Dpiano(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
They are...to the right person. .doesn't matter....the breast is mainly for the child ... Simple .work on yourself and not breast..

2 Likes

Re: delete by sapeleboi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
very attractive , in short I like em tongue
Re: delete by princechurchill(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's my favorite type of breast so don't be ashamed come to daddy

5 Likes

Re: delete by saxj(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
igbobabe1993:
i am 24 and a virgin because im ashamed of how small my breasts are, also my inverted nipples

are they attractive or ugly
Could dah be Mr. Ibu's chest??
Re: delete by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Are u guys johs trying to make me happy? i want to lose my virginity soon i dont want to be a virgin age 25, tell me the truth will a man laugh when he sees me naked with this
Re: delete by HajimeSaito(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
They are perfectly proportionate with your body size in general. But if you really are having self esteem issues, posting nudes on social media is not the way to solve your problems.
Re: delete by Bluezy13(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dpiano:
They are...to the right person. .doesn't matter....the breast is mainly for the child ... Simple .work on yourself and not breast..

"They are attractive to the right person" is an indirect way of saying they are not attractive to every person cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: delete by Olalan(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Love yourself girl.......you're beautiful the way you are...
Re: delete by oweniwe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
igbobabe1993:
Are u guys johs trying to make me happy? i want to lose my virginity soon i dont want to be a virgin age 25, tell me the truth will a man laugh when he sees me naked with this

It depends on the man.

Not all men are enlightened..

And not all men will telll you the truth in their mind when they've been through with a lady.

You should worry less about whether a man will laugh at your physique or not... What you should be worried about is whether the guy knows that inverted nipples are normal.
Re: delete by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
igbobabe1993:

Babe, your own even try sef. My friend's own is more like tiny shrinked garden eggs.
While my former neighbours own is like those tiny and taunted looking cucumbers that are always bitter.

Anyways, your breasts tight.
The only problem with those breasts is your mentality of how others may view it.

3 Likes

Re: delete by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
oweniwe:

You should worry less about whether a man will laugh at your physique or not... What you should be worried about is whether the guy knows that inverted nipples are normal.

A guy who doesn't know that inverted nipples are normal will or may laugh at her physique.
So you are basically saying she should worry about her nipples.
Re: delete by mofeoluwadassah: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Are these breast or chest cheesy
Re: delete by pistero(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
How does one report a post here?
Re: delete by pistero(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Are these breast or chest cheesy
It's pecs
Re: delete by oweniwe(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bluezy13:

So you are basically saying she should worry about her nipples.

Bros, everybody have worries...

How to manage the outcome of solving the worry is more important than the worry itself.

If i were the o.p... I'll stylishly ask d guy i like if he knows anything about inverted nipples and if he likes it on a woman... The guy's response can help her decide.

O.p keep your virginity jare. After chooking and your eyes clear, you'll see there's really nothing spectacular about sex... Its just overhyped

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: delete by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
pistero:
How does one report a post here?

By logging out
Re: delete by mofeoluwadassah: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
pistero:
It's pecs
ok
Re: delete by tayooluwole: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
princechurchill:
That's my favorite type of breast so don't be ashamed come to daddy

omo ale

1 Like

Re: delete by saxj(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
igbobabe1993:
My dear ring me..
Shey u wantu enlarge it abi... Nsobu adiro,, beh m na ekwe nti
Wen am done wit my homemade remedy..
U wee b using ur breast as bucket
Re: delete by Bluezy13(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
oweniwe:

Bros, everybody have worries...

How to manage the outcome of solving the worry is more important than the worry itself.

If i were the o.p... I'll stylishly ask d guy i like if he knows anything about inverted nipples and if he likes it on a woman... The guy's response can help her decide.

Hmmm...

If I were the OP, I wouldn't even ask.
When he sees it, it is left for him to like or not... after all his opinion is insignificant to me.
If he doesn't like it, he can go to hell, someone else will like it.
Re: delete by samysmoothfresh: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
The attractiveness of the breast is dependent on the vagina and hence, directly proportional to the attractiveness of the vagina

so i advice you post your vagina pics too for better and a more accurate assessment of the breasts

meanwhile i have a feeling an afonja idiot with a 2inch pènis is behind this account

5 Likes

Re: delete by tossie101(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The attractiveness of the breast is dependent on the vagina and hence, directly proportional to the attractiveness of the vagina
so i advice you post your vagina pics too for better and a more accurate assessment of the breasts
meanwhile i have a feeling an afonja idiot with a 2inch pènis is behind this account

Ofcourse Yes its obvious its an afonja behind that moniker, because Yoruba men are known to be that useless

1 Like

Re: delete by tossie101(f): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
saxj:

My dear ring me..
Shey u wantu enlarge it abi... Nsobu adiro,, beh m na ekwe nti
Wen am done wit my homemade remedy..
U wee b using ur breast as bucket

U should should be wiser that this its a man behind that moniker and definitely afonja.
Re: delete by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
I would love the op to attached the picture of the said breast in question for me to examine, scrutinize, observe, investigate, study it before concluding weather it's attractive or not, since there's no picture attached to it for proper studying- I have no accurate answer to question.

I'm attracted to boobs hand-size, anything that can't fit in my hands disgust me.

1 Like

Re: delete by Sleezwizz: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:

They are telling u d truth...
Re: delete by Sleezwizz: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:
I would love the op to attached the picture of the said breast in question for me to examine, scrutinize, observe, study it before concluding weather it's attractive or not, since there's no picture attached to it for proper studying- I have no accurate answer to question.

I'm attracted to boobs hand-size, anything that can't fit in my hands disgust me.

U came late... We don c d pic of d breast before u come grin cheesy

So no scrutinizing and examination for u
Re: delete by Sleezwizz: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2018
tossie101:

Ofcourse Yes its obvious its an afonja behind that moniker, because Yoruba men are known to be that useless

U are senseless... Y bring tribalism into this?
Re: delete by Sleezwizz: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

U are the big idiot here.... Can u ask ur sister to post her nudes on social media platform?

1 Like

Re: delete by Offpoint: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

U came late... We don c d pic of d breast before u come grin cheesy

So no scrutinizing and examination for u
Please help a brother with it, I need to conduct this research properly, the materials in my disposal are inadequate... please brothergrin
Re: delete by samysmoothfresh: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

U are the big idiot here.... Can u ask ur sister to post her nudes on social media platform?

Re: delete by Sleezwizz: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Please help a brother with it, I need to conduct this research properly, the materials in my disposal are inadequate... please brothergrin

I don't have it.. . I don't save such pictures on my phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. / Girls Are So Cheap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.