Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? (4620 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? by dogzymallo: 3:45am On Feb 16, 2010
well i have been dating my girl for 3years now.though am not yet ready to propose officially cause i want to date her for 3more years but i have made it clear even to her my intentions. u can date for ten years and still marry it depends on what u want as a person. some women date men that don't like them maybe is getting something from them but for some dating makes u understand ure spouse to be and for me i don't think i can marry another apart from this girl of mine even if it takes me 7 more years what matters is the luv
Re: Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? by fifi09(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2010
ada-uche:

It happens, it is a vicious cycle. Then whoever he finally settles down with would not love him as much. It is life but I hope she realizes sooner than later.

What men fail to realize is, its always better for a woman to love you more! Women will always get chatted up by men but if she love you, it will be harder for her to stray. Uncle know what his doing I believe.

oh no, I think it's better for a man to love the woman more, and not the other way around.
Re: Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? by Youngpo413: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
googles: [size=13pt]I'd rather date someone for say 2-3yrs and we get married and let the sparks work itself from the courtship into the marriage
those who do the 6,7,8yrs courtship get bored and if one of them happens to meet someone new who prolly does the same thing the partner does
would get carried away because the lil' excitement from such person ll bring sparks back and then they leave their life-long partner its just not it for me [/size]

very true o,no wonder.
Re: Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2014
googles: [size=13pt]i just really pity her she is so lovely and beautiful i dunno why he cannot marry her o
cos he dinna give any tangible reason just dat he can't marry her
and to think they are age mates who knows maybe he ll just wake up three years from now and just tell her he cant marry her
and by that time her biological clock woulda ticked past good marriage she 'll prolly have to settle for less
too bad[/size]

Why not save her by telling her ?
Re: Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2014
lgboks: you see now you are talking.
some guys can be stupid u know, they don't know that KARMA IS REAL!!!

Whatsoever a man/woman sows, that he shall reap.

I have seen it happen within short spaces of time..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When An Old Man Tries To Touch A Young Girl's Legs? / Women vs Jealousy / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.