Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Colonial Powers Empowered The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Colonial Powers Empowered The North (6359 Views)

How Buhari Has Empowered The Fulani To Humiliate Olu Falae / Gov. T. A. Orji Only Empowered The L.G.A Chairmen And Councilors. / How The Colonial Masters Empowered The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by hatch: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
@mekusxxx
Cry all you want igbo boy ! first it was Gowon,then the civil biafra war now its Awo's turn.
very soon you will return to your usual cry about the north or is it the hausa fulani.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

Wonders will never seize, did i just hear an igbo man call some one a snake ?  shocked

Yes, your people are known for backstabbing and opportunistic. The traits are found in Awo and many of your people. An Igbo man always keeps his word.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
hatch#:

Cry all you want igbo boy ! first it was Gowon,then the civil biafra war now its Awo's turn.
very soon you will retirn to your usual cry about the north or is it the hausa fulani.

You Yorubas never stand up for anything. Your people have been killed in droves. Sani Abacha whose hatred for Yorubas was paramount killed many of your people and you all did nothing! Abiola did not get what he desserve and your people could only breathe hot smoke.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

Sauron the ode buruku. Awo went looking for both Zik and Sardauna at the same time.

It seems a gorilla on aphrodisiac anally violated you as a teenager. . . .
Zik and Sardauna were the goons running after Awolowo.
The West was far superior in development than the East/North. Civilization started in the West(not the North/East) so get your facts right.

He thought he was smart but the two men saw through his evil treachery. That is the kind of father you guys have. Bunch of evil people. No typical Yoruba (those of Awo hue) can rule Nigeria. Only people like Obj who hated Awo and his evil ways can. The North and others will always ensure this.

How many Igbo men can rule Nigeria? Zikists or Anti-Zikists.
You are a stark illiterate and in the hard currency of intellectuals, you are a Zimbabwean dollar.
Ewu Ara!!!!
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
Awo's desperate love for the finance ministry defines Yoruba love to be looters of the treasury
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

Awo's desperate love for the finance ministry defines Yoruba love to be looters of the treasury

Yes!!!
This is why notorious pen-robbers like Pius Anyim, Okadigbo and Chris Uba are Oduduwa sons.
Useless hypocrite.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2010
Yorubas are the present-day whiners. Just a few of them have been killed in the North and they are already talking of seceeding. What will happen if they are massacred in numbers?
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

Yes!!!
This is why notorious pen-robbers like Pius Anyim, Okadigbo and Chris Uba are Oduduwa sons.
Useless hypocrite.

Do you care to explain what Anyim, Okadigbo and Chris Uba stole? Chris Uba? A pen robber?
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

Do you care to explain what Anyim, Okadigbo and Chris Uba stole? Chris Uba? A pen robber?

They stole your birth-right. grin
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

Yes!!!
Useless hypocrite.
you forgot wabara with his 55 million bribe for budget scam
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Bluetooth:

you forgot wabara with his 55 million bribe for budget scam

The fool that took $400,000 from Fabian Osuji.
May he die a thousand deaths in his life-time.
Useless pen robbers.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

Yorubas are the present-day whiners. Just a few of them have been killed in the North and they are already talking of seceeding. What will happen if they are massacred in numbers?

They will do nothing. It is funny how the Hausa treat them like houseboys. The Yorubas are weak. Only a few of them are strong. The others just wait in the shadow until danger is over.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
EzeUche:

They will do nothing. It is funny how the Hausa treat them like houseboys. The Yorubas are weak. Only a few of them are strong. The others just wait in the shadow until danger is over.

And yet the Hausas used 2 million Ibo people as a shooting practise in the civil war.

Take a hard look at the starving Biafran children in the picture, can you recognise any of your relatives in it?
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
EzeUche:

Apt description.Thanks.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by oderemo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2010

that crack shows you guys are loosing the argument.@ AFAM , MEKU,EZE UCHE. etc anyway sha  one love. one Nigeria.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
EzeUche:

how many yoruba can you point as bootlickers? tell me
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by oderemo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
@saroun,
i will refrain myself from any photographic evidence now as i am saving that for last . lets jaw jaw first and see how far we go.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by hardywaltz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
While growing up we were always warned about Yoruba and thier treachery, i just thot they were living in the past, however my opinion was changed in my secondary school day (FGC usally had different tribes) where i got first knowledge of thier treacherous ways, through out my University day it got worse, and by the time i was doing my NYSC i learnt that Yoruba were cowards and treacherous. Since then i deal with them frm afar. My advise for every one, you can always trust the Yoruba's to be cowards, treacherous and backstabbers.
@ topic Awolowo or what everhe was called is best known for his treachery and tribalistic nature. That why he was neva President or Prime Minister
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Bluetooth:

how many yoruba can you point as bootlickers? tell me

Obasanjo comes to mind! cheesy The biggest bootlicker that the Yoruba have ever produced.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2010
hardywaltz:

While growing up we were always warned about Yoruba and thier treachery, i just thot they were living in the past, however my opinion was changed in my secondary school day (FGC usally had different tribes) where i got first knowledge of thier treacherous ways, through out my University day it got worse, and by the time i was doing my NYSC i learnt that Yoruba were cowards and treacherous. Since then i deal with them frm afar. My advise for every one, you can always trust the Yoruba's to be cowards, treacherous and backstabbers.
@ topic Awolowo or what everhe was called is best known for his treachery and tribalistic nature. That why he was neva President or Prime Minister

I was told these same stories by my elders, and everything they said about these people is true. It is best to deal with them with caution. If you turn your back on these people, you will find a knife in your back.

Awo introduce tribalism into Nigerian politics. We all know this.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
ode remo:

@saroun,
i will refrain myself from any photographic evidence now as i am saving that for last . lets jaw jaw first and see how far we go.

I don't have time for these Ibo street urchins.
They skipped school when their mates were learning. The temptation to sell spare parts in Alaba market overcame the passion to learn about their own History which is why many of them are believing the lies their grandfathers told em about the Yorubas.

I am logging off to go play some FIFA10.
C-ya later.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
EzeUche:

Obasanjo comes to mind!  cheesy The biggest bootlicker that the Yoruba have ever produced.
thank you for pointing out obj.right from his life as a military officer,can you please tell me how many hausa friend obj had up till today?
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by EzeUche(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

And yet the Hausas used 2 million Ibo people as a shooting practise in the civil war.

Take a hard look at the starving Biafran children in the picture, can you recognise any of your relatives in it?

You ewu! Yes the Hausa with the weak Yoruba in the rear used starvation to kill innocent children. Thanks for showing the picture. And now the children who survived that war have multiplied!

Vengeance shall be sweet.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by hardywaltz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ EzeUche, neva question the words of the Elders. They were there when it all started.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by naijamini(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
So you are saying this is not just some random minority opinion you people are selling over here on Nairaland.

I did my NYSC in Owerri and would have cursed out anybody that suggested that Igbo people teach their children that Yorubas were treacherous. What I saw were largely friendly people, hardworking and going through the same pains of an unworkable nation as people in the South West - I have never being to the North, but the story is probably the same for the generality of the people.

Now that I am hearing this from an Igbo man, purporting to defend the Igbo people, that position of mine is severely weakened. Your kind are the eventual ruin of your people.

hardywaltz:

Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Afam(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

I don't have time for these Ibo street urchins.
They skipped school when their mates were learning. The temptation to sell spare parts in Alaba market overcame the passion to learn about their own History which is why many of them are believing the lies their grandfathers told em about the Yorubas.

I am logging off to go play some FIFA10.
C-ya later.

When you are done kindly head to JAMB and ask them to show you the stats about university enrollment based on regions and you will be shocked with what you will find.

Keep fooling yourself that the Igbos don't go to school.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2010
Afam:

When you are done kindly head to JAMB and ask them to show you the stats about university enrollment based on regions and you will be shocked with what you will find.

JAMB? So JAMB is the criteria to prove the illiteracy in the East?
You are a disgrace to your community.

Keep fooling yourself that the Igbos don't go to school.

Of course, those urchins selling Automobile Spare Parts in Lagos are Law graduates. grin grin grin
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
Sauron, you are surely an illiterate who can manage to write. Unless you are just bluffing, how dare you compare Igbo intelligentsia with that of the youba?
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by bawomolo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
EzeUche:

You ewu! Yes the Hausa with the weak Yoruba in the rear used starvation to kill innocent children. Thanks for showing the picture. And now the children who survived that war have multiplied!

Vengeance shall be sweet.

vengeance shall be sweet from DC?
gotta love keyboard revolutionaries.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by Sauron1: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

Sauron, you are surely an illiterate who can manage to write. Unless you are just bluffing, how dare you compare Igbo intelligentsia with that of the youba?

The number of your men selling Spare Parts/Aba-made DVDs is a strong indicator.
I am willing to bet there are 10 times more Professors in Ekiti State than the entire Ibo nation.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by oderemo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
Of course, those urchins selling Automobile Spare Parts in Lagos are Law graduates.

lmaof. end of discussion.
Re: How Colonial Powers Empowered The North by mekusxxx: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^^^^

How many of you, Yoruba are driving taxis, selling mama put, working as motor park touts, are almajiris and complete lay-abouts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why Are African Countries Backward Both Socially And Economically ? / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. / Beware Of This Guy, He's A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.