Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency (23726 Views)

Why Edo Assembly Was Not Inaugurated On Monday – APC / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by ifyain: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
The will definitely run out of excuses because fight against corruption will not cure Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by automatix: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
One day, just one day, I will kill these men one after the other... just one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
You are a big fool Omenziate. It seems you are frustrated with life. Useless Bastard which poverty has destroyed his brain. I did not beg you to comment. Omenziante you are son of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by poseidon12: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

Canada has consistently ranked as one of the best countries to live in. If you have the skill that can help you get job there, I suggest Canada especially since it's an English speaking country. Sweden is not bad though.
But I hope you are not one of those blindly defending Buhari. If you are, I suggest you stay back in Nigeria and enjoy the horrible leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Yes, I am of the opinion that the President should resign based on his failing health as there other capable hands to succeed him, that is where the real change comes from.

I would want him to rest based on principles and not emotions,

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same,

Yes, for me, PMB should resign out of principle and morality but not because of hatred.
and if he resign , that lying pastor will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
A P C government should be ashemed of themselves for disappointing the trust Nigerians have on them. Always seeking for avenues to shift the goal post.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by seguno2: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
thesicilian:
I am yet to see any casualty from the so called anti corruption war.

Buhari's non resignation is also corruption.
A ghost worker wasting our money in London instead of working in Nigeria is a corrupt hypocrite.
Let us learn to define corruption broadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by olacollinz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who is presidency?
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by oglalasioux(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pointless protests.

Every Nigerian who loves peace and tranquility should pray nothing happens to the president. Whether he rules Nigeria from London is not the issue. The issue is peace. No one should expect a people to lose presidential positions through the same means and circumstances and be happy.

The protests are even doing disservice to the acting president and I believe he ordered the police to disperse it.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by eagleeye2: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
the ongoing Federal Government’s campaign against corruption in the country.
The Eternal and never failing excuse of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Rihamz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Yes, I am of the opinion that the President should resign based on his failing health as there other capable hands to succeed him, that is where the real change comes from.

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same,

Yes, for me, PMB should resign out of principle and morality but not because of hatred.
well spoken
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by kitaatita: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

You have some valid arguments there. However, you fail to recognize that there is no power vacuum. The President transmitted full powers to the Acting President. That said, do you know that if you can muster few individuals, you can be hired by the corrupt and powerful to parade the streeets and inhale Police tear gas.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by kitaatita: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Everytime the failed president Buhari is mentioned, they say corruption is fighting back. Who is the corruption fighting back? Is APC fighting against APC?

Same gimmicks they've been using since 1985:

This is also repeating itself all over again:

There is no APD/PDP or North/South or Christian/Muslim in corruption. They work together
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by DivneFavour(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
The stupidity of this administration is that THEY TAKE US ALL AS FOOLS. So because people are demanding for the resumption or resignation of a sick president, they are corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Hotzone(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
They said no vacuum was created then I ask ' if Prof Osinbajo is now the president, who is our Vice President?'

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by edogu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

My brother, you are right.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by mfm04622: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Apart from title, what will change if Osinbajo become president instead of Acting president? Is there any Presidential power Osinbajo is not exercising? What do Nigerians gain if Buhari resigns?
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by mfm04622: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hotzone:
They said no vacuum was created then I ask ' if Prof Osinbajo is now the president, who is our Vice President?'

He is the Acting President!
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
three:
Who would have thought Buhari would ever be faced with a moral or integrity based challenge?

Those who knew from the start that the man and 'integrity' used in the same sentence as a personal description is an oddity in the first place.

D guy na zobo inside coke bottle!

Told you guys. That by 2019 everyone will be demystified. Believe me now?

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Deeldorado: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
The presidency is becoming very pathetic. So, no dissent is tolerated again. You guys have lost it all. You're losing even the sympathy of your core supporters with these pathetic statements.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by godwin120alex: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

The Aso Rock cabal is already feeling the heat of the #ResumeOrResign Protest

The cabal should stop deceiving their gullible zombies that CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK , their propaganda has expired.

Buhari Must GO

Buhari is not medically fit to continue as the President.

Charly boy led protest is causing them nightmares

God bless Charly Boy a.k.a Area Fada for standing up to this useless APC Government

Aluta Continua ! Victoria Ascerta !

Uhuru must be achieved

I totally agree with your write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by ihatesycophant(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
poseidon12:
Fools. Who is more corrupt than the Nigerian presidency.
The shortsighted ones who are defending Buhari should realize that they are setting a precedence. Now we know that a president can stay away from Nigeria for as long as he wants (even for 4 years) as long as he hands over to the Vice President. Great.

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Okanokan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thats the only response this administration has for its failures.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by ihatesycophant(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hotzone:
By our constitution, the VP is ceremonial. He has no function except given to him by the president. The president weird the whole power and authority and functions.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
oglalasioux:
Pointless protests.

Every Nigerian who loves peace and tranquility should pray nothing happens to the president.
Whether he rules Nigeria from London is not the issue. The issue is peace. No one should expect a people to lose presidential positions through the same means and circumstances and be happy.

The protests are even doing disservice to the acting president and I believe he ordered the police to disperse it.

Or else Dogs and Baboons will soak abii?

Kwantinuu!!!
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by mindtricks: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
PMBNG:
Return Or Resign, An Illegal Assembly Formed To Derail Anti-corruption War – Presidency

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/return-resign-illegal-assembly-formed-derail-anti-corruption-war-presidency/

Same elites, under a new guise/nametag APC, bent on maintain same PDP style, holding the people down, dishing out lies like the masses are a bunch of idiots that deserve nothing good from their government. Sad, these characters could fall short of disappointing diehard critics by putting up good performance and saved us their empty bloated propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by arsenal33: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
PMBNG:
So if Nigerians protest against bad leadership it is corruption fighting back?

una need to buy sense ah swear!

this apc is more clueless than the pdp.

Let me see what they will present as achievements during their 3rd anniversary.

all this excuse was not why i voted for you guys.
#

what did PDP achieve in 16years
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by mindtricks: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
ihatesycophant:

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same.

Let president Buhari stay away for life. That is the best thing that can happen to a nation where the president/FG is so powerful, a nation under recession, where things are already too bad for an an economic emergency not to be declared, a nation sick and tired about stagnancy, and serious about moving forward. Another 4 wasted years. Those in government will all get what they wanted. The masses will always remain the biggest losers that they are.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by aolawale025: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Am sure even the presidential aide doesn't believe himself
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by surgical: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wakareeny:

What is all this nonsense na....
They think we still buy this their nonsense, they must think we are so daft.
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by samfuntua: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't believe that Buhari government is fighting corruption!!!!!!!!!!!

Garuba shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your corruption smell with a stinking odor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps: Ihonvbare Emerges Majority Leader, Chinda Minority Leader / G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.