Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency (23723 Views)

Why Edo Assembly Was Not Inaugurated On Monday – APC / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by yaki84: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

between ugep n abakiliki, which one can i settle down in?
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Eluwilussit(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Yes, I am of the opinion that the President should resign based on his failing health as there other capable hands to succeed him, that is where the real change comes from.

I would want him to rest based on principles and not emotions,

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same,

Yes, for me, PMB should resign out of principle and morality but not because of hatred.

I agree with you to a large extent. My only concern is that you have chosen to forget that this same Buhari told late Yar'Adua to resign due to ill health. He should follow his advice based on principle. grin
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by omohanet(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
if oga presido no fit continue to rule make he kindly resign,
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by chinjo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Yes, I am of the opinion that the President should resign based on his failing health as there other capable hands to succeed him, that is where the real change comes from.

But is it not ironical that most of the same people calling for his resignation are the same people who kept mute when SULLIVAN CHIME their son, was out of the country treating a cancer related sickness for over 5 months abroad? Same thing for Danbaba Suntai! I am so sure if the current President were their kinsman or GEJ, they would tell him to continue since Yar'adua did the same,

Yes, for me, PMB should resign out of principle and morality but not because of hatred.
Your comparison does not hold water. Danbaba Suntai was away because of injury from the crash sustained why flying a jet, Sullivan chime was away for cancer related ailment. So what ailment is Buhari suffering from?

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by AnanseK(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
chinjo:

Your comparison does not hold water. Danbaba Suntai was away because of injury from the crash sustained why flying a jet, Sullivan chime was away for cancer related ailment. So what ailment is Buhari suffering from?

Danbaba Suntai was brain damaged and vegetable for two years and he remained the State governor based on sectarian and political gimmicks. I don't thing the diagnosis of Buhari's illness will make any difference. After all what do you know about brain damage that Suntai suffered from or the Cancer Chime was said to have ?
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by AnanseK(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stupidity

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Primebuilders(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Did I hear you mention the nature of ailment those example u cited suffered when they were absent. There lies the different between buhari and them. If abnitio they came out and said the president is suffering from so so and needs medical attention he will draws every body sympathy. But right from day one they keep saying the PMB is hail and hearty and chatty and cracking jokes and very lively and all that. At a time they ever denied he was sick only for pmb to come back and said he have never been this sick all his his life. Transparency matters ifbu a public office holder.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by CHEDIS10: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anti corruption fight my foot. same old story. yeye the smell. this APC government is a charm.

1 Like

Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by internetpo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by godquality: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Story
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Torylanez(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
PMBNG:
So if Nigerians protest against bad leadership it is corruption fighting back?

una need to buy sense ah swear!

this apc is more clueless than the pdp.

Let me see what they will present as achievements during their 3rd anniversary.

all this excuse was not why i voted for you guys.

Bad leadership? Please highlight them
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by Torylanez(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
lonecatt:
lies from the pit of hell
this response shows how daft this govt is in managing political situations.
from the body language of todays leadership it is clear that the vice president is not in full control of the affairs of the nation.if buhari has handed down power to vp osibanjo then he should be allowed to take full control and steer the wheels of leadership in the country.nigerians cannot be deceived ,as it is today it is clear that osibanjo is handicapped in making some vital decisions and on this and many more premise was the creation of the return or resign group.

And you are reporting from a hut in ozubulu
Re: Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency by VEE2010(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Corruption is fighting back and yet PMB is receiving benefits attached to the office he fails to occupy for over 90 days. Who is fooling who?
Ordinary civil servant that is earning peanut will attempt to go on strike one day, and will be threatened with no-work-no-salary slogan.
Corruption is fighting back and yet, you evil party refused to disclosed the amount spent so far in promoting and repairing bad product.
Corruption is fighting back yet you accepted all the looted funds donated into your campaign.
Corruption is fighting back yet, your family members are now running NGOs with our collective wealths for their personal gratifications.
Corruption is fighting back and yet, you failed to acknowledge or apologize to Nigerians for all the failed and cancelled promises you made during campaign.
Corruption is fighting back and yet, you swore to treat all Nigerians equally without fear or favour but you suddenly realized 97% and 5% division speech which up till now has not been retracted.
Corruption is fighting back, the same people you accused of corruption then are your inner caucus members because they are now on APC platform.
It is a shame that, an epitome of corruption is always pointing fingers at others as if we are all fools.
I will continue to speak the truth not withstanding my 5% status in your book of favour. All I know is that, God is bigger than our thoughts and dispositions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.