Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Does She Want Me Broke Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Want Me Broke Or What? (1962 Views)

Her Failed Lavish Wedding Left Me Broke.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Madukaele(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
I love this girl so much that i promised her the world if she agrees to marry me, i buy things for her be it weekends, xmas ,new year, val name it, but she keeps demanding, she knows i luv her and i have hope of tiring the nut with her, cos of her excess demand i am starting to get worried, does she want me broke or is she still testing my love for her?
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by walestar01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2010
It is the duty of the women to demand and the duty of the men to give, it started from the early years of Adam and Eve, you better work hard so you can give more because woman are like car,once you but it, maintenance and petrol will be the issue and once you get married, you have similar things like maintenance and women petrol(food) most
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by ayettymama(f): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
you shouldnt buy her things if u cant afford it

shes asking because she thinks u can

simply tell her u dont have a bottomless wallet

and she should appreciate whatever u give her

simple
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by MissyB1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
Madukaele:

I love this girl so much that i promised her the world if she agrees to marry me, i buy things for her be it weekends, xmas ,new year, val name it, but she keeps demanding, she knows i luv her and i have hope of tiring the nut with her, cos of her excess demand i am starting to get worried, does she want me broke or is she still testing my love for her? 
That's how You Guys put Yourselves in Trouble from the start
by acting Like Bill Gate$.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by ayettymama(f): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^

looool

soo tru

i didnt even notice!
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by DOAweb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Poster

My Guy, stop spending money you don't have. Well maybe you do have too much to spend.  grin grin

I have a whole lot of debt but my GF is still very much in love with me. Well that's what I think anyway  grin grin. If she decides to leave me saying  that I can't afford are demands, would simply tell her to carry go.

Definitely not gonna get depressed because of some woman, not even if I marry - GOD forbid.  grin grin
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by ima1(f): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
Missy B:

thank you, then they come here to complain about how their gf is all about their money, eh if you promise her heaven and earth, why shouldn't she be ready to collect.
men just gotta watch wat they say cuz most women take it as it is.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by flexshop(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
Missy B:

U too make sense,

@poster,think again, thats all i can say, *im out*,
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by walestar01(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2010
grin grin grin please spend O,if the girl leave you, it will worries you alot, you might even fall sick and spend extra more in the hospital, rememebered you claimed your love was true love to her and true love is worth dying for grin
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Amigoz(f): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2010
Madukaele:

I love this girl so much that[b] i promised her the world [/b] if she agrees to marry me, i buy things for her be it weekends, xmas ,new year, val name it, but she keeps demanding, she knows i luv her and i have hope of tiring the nut with her, cos of her excess demand i am starting to get worried, does she want me broke or is she still testing my love for her?

Excess wetin !!!!

u promised her ' D WORLD '

She aint even started cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by TeeJay6(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2010
she is a tiff, there are loads of naija girls like dat everywhere, ole barawo long throat
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Alxmyr(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2010
walestar01:

grin grin grin please spend O,if the girl leave you, it will worries you alot, you might even fall sick and spend extra more in the hospital, rememebered you claimed your love was true love to her and true love is worth dying for grin

You can be ridiculous
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2010
Madukaele:

remember that you promised her the world, so please stop complaining, you must buy her everything including the most expensive car in the world.

just pray she does not ask you to buy her the world since you already promised her. angry

Guys and girls should stop living a fake life, what you know you can't afford, stop promising people, be you and whoever wants you for you must surely come to you, what this poster is doing is trying to buy love and love is priceless, once you run out of money, she's done with you. i hope you know what hire purchase stands for? that's what you are doing now.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by justwise(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2010
Madukaele:

Why are u complaining? You promised to pay for her love, now she is asking for it and u are complaining again. You promised, she didn't. So get on with the giving thing.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Magz(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2010
I think that you are in trouble, and this situation is basically doomed. She dosn't love you at all. She's playing you brother!
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by darkfishet: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2010
Its good to spoil your lady lavishly but if she is demanding excessfully,  My brother listen to Magz,  !!
btw Wetin she dey give you self!! 
cool shocked
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by joxiri: 1:57am On Feb 15, 2010
hope of tiring the knot
that is just so funny
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by selena(f): 1:59am On Feb 15, 2010
But you promised her the world.What is wrong in buying her whatever she wants?
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 15, 2010
@ poster,keep buying.mumu.guys like u go makin promises and at the end of the day cant fulfil them.ud said in ur post ud do anythin for her so go ahead and carry ur cross.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 15, 2010
Maybe, Just maybe if you didnt flash the cash in her face when you met all this wouldnt have been happening. Tell the truth about the real state of your bank account next time.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2010
i dont think she want u broke. to me real love do not involve money.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by vivaladiva(f): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2010
effing nob head, all she wnts is 2 bleed ur wallet dry
if she truely loves u she wnt be trying to make u go bankrupt
infact she is just using u,i wont marry her if i were u
she strikes me as the type of girl u could call a sponge, all she thinks is me me me
relationships/marriages r partnerships that sld be benefitting to both parties, from wat i see ur the host n she is a parasite
u intend to be her husband 4 pete sakes, so making u broke for her own benefit does'nt make sense
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Magz(m): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2010
In the words of Cappadonna,

"Run mothafucka, RUN!"
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Chykason(m): 4:58am On Feb 15, 2010
@poster,
make sure dat as u r washing d motor, dat some1 else is not driving 4 u!
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by vivaladiva(f): 5:19am On Feb 15, 2010
in short he is  not only washing the car
he pays the monthly hire purchase on the car
he pays the insurance
he pays 4 the mot and road tax
he pays aa breakdwn cover
and also pays for the car to be serviced wen ever it has a problem
and the funny thing is the car is not even his own
and may i also add that he pays all the traffic fines for the car
for those nigerians wey never see airport b4 some of these payments n terminologies might seem strange, but trust me they exist
can i also add  againthat when the driver of this car is caught driving under the influence, it is this guy that gets point deducted from his licence
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Madukaele(m): 5:29am On Feb 15, 2010
ayettymama:

you shouldnt buy her things if u cant afford it

shes asking because she thinks u can

simply tell her u dont have a bottomless wallet

and she should appreciate whatever u give her

simple

one thing i dont understand is y do ladys always deceive themselves by saying money dont matter in a relationship? lets face it with out money all ur start looking for a sub, love or no love, most time i think did God create women to be senseless and money demanding or they chose to be that way. Only God can answer.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Chykason(m): 5:51am On Feb 15, 2010
Vivaladiva, u 2 core
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by vivaladiva(f): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2010
chykason anoda dont know if it is a compliment, compliment
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by twizy: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2010
hehehehehehe another guy spending money 2 show love. geez its like money is really in lagos nw o.
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by Chykason(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2010
Complimenting u
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by vivaladiva(f): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2010
thank u pls
Re: Does She Want Me Broke Or What? by twizy: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2010
vivaladiva:

thank u pls
u at work, library or something really early

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do / What's Your Take? (Marriage Related) / Why Do Some Peepz Close Their Eyez When Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.