Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (54153 Views)

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Pavarottii(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
mfm04622:

You mean including Auntie former petroleum minister? Or Former Minister of State for Defence that agreed to return money? Look, they are too many. Any former minister not being tried ha agreed to return money or has already returned money or ran away to evade justice. Leave talk
Talk with facts my friend, which court is the case, what ministry is the funds embezzled from and which minister? Deziani av u heard of any case of her in any Nigerian court?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
laudate:

Oga, your post made sense to me until you got to that part about kerosene. wink There are different types of kerosene. There is Aviation Turbine Kerosene (ATK), which is also known as Jet A1 or aviation fuel. undecided It is the fuel used to power aircraft.

There is another type known as House hold Kerosene (HHK) which is household kerosene for domestic use. There is also Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) whose parameters are a combination of both ATK and HHK. It can be used as aviation fuel, and also as cooking and heating oil, hence its name dual purpose kerosene.

You can never use HHK as a substitute for ATK. sad The specs & parameters are different. The degree of purity in each one is quite different, which is why HHK cannot (and should not) be sold at the same price as ATK.
Thanks for the clarification. My bad. I didn't know that. But then also even at that, what if we compare the costs of purifying it and selling against the price we sell it to the common man to use at home in lanterns and stoves? Which would make more money?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by laudate: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Thanks for the clarification. My bad. I didn't know that. But then also even at that, what if we compare the costs of purifying it and selling against the price we sell it to the common man to use at home in lanterns and stoves? Which would make more money?
Unfortunately, I do not have the current cost of refining ATK, DPK and HHK at my fingertips, in order to make an appropriate comparison. I'll search for it and let you know. Thanks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
this is how nigerians will sink back into their vomit. same pdp ere where varieties of looting took place? diezanni and dasuki were all part of it, everyone kept mum about their corrupt practices. when sanusi yell about missing 20million dollars from NNPC, clueless pdp jonathan had him replaced. his wife also stole money and you guys still feel comfortable with pdp? Apc has its ills aswell with the rise in fulani herdsmen killing and their northern agenda however i wouldnt support any of these parties as they are both made up of evil people. we need a new generation of leaders, enough of pdp and apc nonsense
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by slimfit1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

Please call one of Jonathan's ministers that has a case in d Nigeria court for embezzling of funds. Just name one.

They have paid all the judges Mr man.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by OLASUNKONMI(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
A DEAD A APC IS BETTER. .......THAN A LIVING. ....PDP WITH BELLE. ....
GOD BLESS. ...BUHARI. .....SAME TO EDUCATED ILLITERATE THAT KEEP COMPARING BAG OF BEANS AND RICE UNDER PDP TO APC.. ........APC IS APPLAUDED ..GLOBALLY UNDER THIS GOVT FOR THEIR RESOLVE TO TAME ....THE MONSTER. ..CREATED BY. ......PDP GOVT.

GET WELL. ....MR PRESIDENT. .....SHAME ........TO THE PUBLIC FUND LOOTER. .......

BLIND. ...CITIZENS. ....THAT DONT HAVE A SENSE OF. ......JUDGEMENT. ...........PDP. ....WILL NEVER. ....RULE. .NIGERIA .....AGAIN.. ..(AMEN)
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Ovamboland(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
OlaSammie:

Like seriously?? undecided

So because we're educated we should not have access to the most essential thing of life(food)

Jesus!! People dey this life o

What the post meant is as an educated fellow you should be able to engage common sense better than a pepper seller.

Imagine if you put in 16 or 17 years into pepper selling pepper instead of schooling, nobody will crucify you for reasoning at the level of the OP
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Ovamboland(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

Talk with facts my friend, which court is the case, what ministry is the funds embezzled from and which minister? Deziani av u heard of any case of her in any Nigerian court?

You keep shouting about Nigerian court, what of the case in American court? Are they charging her for stealing or laundering American money?

Shame on you for trying to deflect facts
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by texas1990(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
may God purnish u and ur generations for saying such a ting to Mr president, am sure u are frm zoobiafra all the ipob will not no peace in ur entire life, u are born to this country to be a slave and a slave u will forever remain, stupid set of peoples in case u wana no am a true Yoruba man and am proud of it oloriburuku oloshi
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by joepentwo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
na so we suppose d feel d fruit of our labour!
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Artib(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
this really show the wickedness in you. with all this attitude, do you think you can even breakthrough?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
slimfit1:

They have paid all the judges Mr man.
There is no judge in dis matter cos there is no court case.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Pavarottii(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ovamboland:

You keep shouting about Nigerian court, what of the case in American court? Are they charging her for stealing or laundering American money?

Shame on you for trying to deflect facts
Why u shifting goal post to American court. Okay please go and be informed about her case in london. Then u will know there is no relation to embezzling ur acclaimed Nigerian funds. If u av the case here to prove me wrong. Please paste it here.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Emekayoung(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
this is too much! But u prefer jonathans government where his ministers and goons almost emptied the national wallet

All is well
Empty gini? But everybody was feeding well. Not until Buhari came in to power. We didnt know wat he had until we lost it. So now that national wallet is full,wat about the price of commodities? Isnt it worst than before?
Pls i want corruption not change.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Ovamboland(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

Why u shifting goal post to American court. Okay please go and be informed about her case in london. Then u will know there is no relation to embezzling ur acclaimed Nigerian funds. If u av the case here to prove me wrong. Please paste it here.

Who is setting the goal post? Why are you not having financial crime court cases in American court?
Why are you harping about the location of the court case to prove her innocence? Why is she a fugitive from a country she just handled huge sums and not willing to come and clear her name?

Corruption and stealing thrives because we worship it, nurture and pamper it as a people
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Pavarottii(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ovamboland:

Who is setting the goal post? Why are you not having financial crime court cases in American court?
Why are you harping about the location of the court case to prove her innocence? Why is she a fugitive from a country she just handled huge sums and not willing to come and clear her name?

Corruption and stealing thrives because we worship it, nurture and pamper it as a people
If u will post buhari, tinubu, osibanjo, ameachi and fashola are THIEVES. THEN I will agree with u.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by themodernman: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lytech:

BUHARI WILL KNOW NO PEACE is an understatement... Currently peace is far away from him...

Am very sure he is ready to give away power in exchange for his health...

But the wicked will not go unpurnished....

Buhari will neither die nor get healthy.

Haba! Abeg make hin die na...this one too much abeg.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mfm04622: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

You can't charge her in her absence. Let her come home and see if she will not be charged. What are you even saying Deziani's assets were seized by US govt after a trial. Or that one doesn't count? Her accomplices are already on trial in Nigeria
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by DLuciano: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2017
toyecoach:

Who's this nonentity animal, do you have a father or an elder in your family /clan? I doubt if you are a born again Christian or believe there's God. I declare Mercy of God on you and grace to love even your arch enemy.
and you think you are born again... Shame on you, no peace for the wicked says the Lord!
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by DateMynd44(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
holatin:
I first thought it was a serious analysis but lo I was disappointed.

its a stupid post by a stupid lady.

she need to know
what recession is,
causes of recession,
factor that cause our own recession,
ow much her goodluck left in the country vault,
ow much was world oil price,
ow much was looted under the her "better" regime
and read her bible why Joseph told pharaoh to save when they had a bountiful harvest.

mtchee

any ipob wey quote me to yarn rubbish this morning will meet the wrath of shuku obuko alakoba

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by holatin(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=59422261][/quote]weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.