Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (54154 Views)

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by borntosuccess(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
the chicken don die self
we just buried d chicken now
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Popoola1960:
Everybody is hungry now. Under goodluck, rice was 280, beans 250, ikg turkey 600, 5liters of redoil 800, petrol 87. Under Buhari, rice 600, beans 800, 1kf turkey 1100, 5liters of redoil 1600, petrol 143 naira. Salary no change. Where are we heading to? If I am sayin the truth let me see ur likes and share. If not please don't like or share

we nigerians know why you ipobians are not happy with apc...with fee dee fee in charge una could import every rubbish into nigeria....

buhari stopped that...we nigerians are not stvpid...we know why...
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Tecno66: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2017
supereagle:
The looting uncontrollable one under PDP was unprecedented .Thanks they are flushed out.
We now have controlled looting but looting na looting.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2017
mejai:

bros, no vex. but make we first eat Rice, Beans. Food first, b4 we politics. no rocket science in providing food. If we don't have dos food by d tym dey r tru with thinking on how to provide it...... buhari's picture above will be beta Dan us.
enter farm
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:

Well said but sadly even d educated are uneducated..Blaming the present and forgetting to look at the past...Tiz Like saying Person wey get money and all he did was blast and throw party evwy night...when d money finish...wey solid investment no dey..wetin go come happen...the Grace to Grass story?? Many Nigerians Mentality

With Regards to Nigeria and 2019 election or other future elections...until I start seeing a well detailed HOW and a debate system then will the story of Nigeria will change...

Fcvk the system that says we will give yhu new roads, electricity...stop dem cajoling bull shit...Let dem that start with this is a well detailed HOW ...
1) Nigeria will have electricity...
2) Nigeria economy will improve
3) The Standard of Living will be affected
4) Corrupt leaders will be shot/disgraced in public

Till then...ah dont av any fcvks to give to Nigeria
how or who.
Needs
Vision 2010
Vision 202020

Lots of detailed how's but the who's are all Brooks.
Zero integrity
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2017
OlaSammie:

Like seriously?? undecided

So because we're educated we should not have access to the most essential thing of life(food)

Jesus!! People dey this life o
who denied you going to farm
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
UbaniChikadibia:
Can someone tell me one good thing this APC led bad government has achieved since they took over power from PDP? At least during GEJ administration, looting was something else like we all know but still the common man survived it, prices of things i.e food stuffs, petroleum, electricity bills etc were ok for the common man to afford compared to now. So tell me which is better, GEJ or PMB? Shame to APC they have failed Nigerians on the change they promised and that is why we must take over power come 2019 to CHANGE THE CHANGE the APC led bad government promised us. PDP: CHANGE THE CHANGE. I rest my case here
they showed that an incumbent can be removed even with federal might
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Barryotu3(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2017
But isn't it a coincidence that anytime the popularity of the govt is at a low ebb, the efcc will suddenly make startling and mind blowing discoveries to divert our attention from the failures of the govt?
The current issue now is the failure of Mr integrity to honourably resign as he requested yaradua to do in 2010. Yaradua did not stay out of the country for up to 90 days when the then opposition were in the forefront asking him to resign. And please don't tell me that unlike Yaradua, he has handed over power to his vice.
If Osinbajo does not have the power to fire any minister or reshuffle the present cabinet, then he remains a mere coordinator of govt activities in the absence of our absentee president.
The only area I believe this govt has scored 99 percent in its fight against corruption is in the excellence of its arrests, trials and conviction of opposition politicians through the media.

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mikolo80: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2017
OlaSammie:

I agree with you but that statement he made about Nigerians comparing bag of rice etc is very annoying. So because we want to start local production,80% of us should starve to death abi.

It's the government responsibility to make life better for the citizens. We can produce locally and still have food to eat na. It's just that we love to make excuses for our government.
if you don't starve you won't produce. Suffer now enjoy later
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Krucifax(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2017
supereagle:
The looting uncontrollable one under PDP was unprecedented .Thanks they are flushed out.

Now that the looting has stopped is there regular power? Has your salary increased? Have the prices of goods reduced? Is there now more investment in infrastructure? Tell us how the "unlooted" funds have now been used to better your life or that of Nigerians?

I dey wait...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Alexdon200089: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Bt seriously base on the situation now, he don worse pass watin dis pic dey talk oo.. Na only the skeletal of the chicken remain now........You wicked nigrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin...You wicked ni
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by heartofgold112: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vote for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by heartofgold112: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
I was about saying the same thing Nigerians need to grow up all this politicians are all the same power hungry selfish individual that doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart, but as usual we will continue to allow sentiments and tribalism to influence our actions.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by iamkneeyi: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
mumu...we are now doing what is right ...things will get soften and better...build it for the Future
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by gradeA(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2017
frleopardo:
I know say some people go come here come begin shout IPOD , like this idiot above me. As if to say she be ipob member

Mtcheeeeeeew.

IPOD ko MP3 ni
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Chukazu: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vote for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.

You will vote Buhari that is in "limbo" to return again on wheelchair or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by bkool7(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
mejai:

bros, no vex. but make we first eat Rice, Beans. Food first, b4 we politics. no rocket science in providing food. If we don't have dos food by d tym dey r tru with thinking on how to provide it...... buhari's picture a
bove will be beta Dan us.

If you keep eating other people's 'rice' you'll continously be dependant on them for survival.

Why cant you take the momentary pain and patient to grow ur own?

Nothing good comes easy . We have to restrategize and solve the problems our elders created .
We have no biz importing rice
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by buchilino(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
supereagle:

DO U NO HOW MUCH HAS BEEN RECOVERED?. N WAT R DEY DOING WITH D SO CALLED RECOVERED LOOTS?. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING U R TOLD.

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Mcanie: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
If APC and PDP were to be two different countries, which country will you like to reside? Republic of APC or Republic of PDP.
Click like for PDP and share for APC
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin
Life is a U'TURN it turns around and hit u Hard. just imagine that statement
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by khristal87(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
What exactly is hjs wickedness?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by bkool7(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Chukazu:

You will vote Buhari that is in "limbo" to return again on wheelchair or what undecided

I dont see any serious contender too

Buhari/Osinbajo or Osinajo/ Donald Duke, Pat Itomi, El'Rufai, Peter Obi

Will have my vote
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by khristal87(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
I dnt see any sense comparing a failure with a partial failure,
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Beress(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
this is too much! But u prefer jonathans government where his ministers and goons almost emptied the national wallet

All is well

And who said Buhari's Ministers are not looting us dry at the moment?
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by ChristineC: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
deepwater:
She only stated the obvious
Buhari failed to study GEJ properly, nobody drags position with that guy. Right from his days in the south You run into trouble or you die while GEJ waves hands, smile and just say hi. undecided
LMAO
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by bilulu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshest4live:

Nigeria was not really better, our foreign reserves depleted from what Yar Adua left, even though Yar adua had a lower oil price to contend with (just before he died)than GEJ.
bros I will say u lied there. Nigeria was far better n was well managed den dan Now. things were moving compare to now. can u compare d roads den to now? can u compare both economy? can u compare d standard of living? cost of tins nkor? Bros let's b sincere tins re getting worse by d day. dey came tru lies n propaganda but dat can't b sustain anymore cuz 4yrs isn't 4days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lytech:

BUHARI WILL KNOW NO PEACE is an understatement... Currently peace is far away from him...

Am very sure he is ready to give away power in exchange for his health...

But the wicked will not go unpurnished....

Buhari will neither die nor get healthy.

Please nau uncle!!
Let him choose one nau! Mbok.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by 7lives: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Come 2019, even if Baba is on life support machine, I and my family will still vote him.
Can you imagine what this country could have been like if Jona and his crew are still in charge, with global oil glut and endless thief thief?, GOD FORBID.

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Chimarcel: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
supereagle:

You be real mumu, infact your mumu is bigger than Charlie boy's mumu
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Frankenstein: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, Political heavyweights, help your boy win by liking and sharing my story at the literature section.
*Ikorodu Guard* by Frankenstein.

Here's the link to the story...
https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59322631
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Ositebello1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
of course this leader by example PDP has create hardship apc is try to work out something and they cannot eat nigeria pdp. PDP IS BUSINESS PARTY THAT WHY FROG EYE PACK ALL OUR MONEY
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by laudate: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Oga, your post made sense to me until you got to that part about kerosene. wink There are different types of kerosene. There is Aviation Turbine Kerosene (ATK), which is also known as Jet A1 or aviation fuel. undecided It is the fuel used to power aircraft.

There is another type known as House hold Kerosene (HHK) which is meant for domestic use. There is also Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) whose parameters are a combination of both ATK and HHK. It can be used as aviation fuel, and also as cooking and heating oil, hence its name dual purpose kerosene.

You can never use HHK as a substitute for ATK. sad The specs & parameters are different. The degree of purity in each one is quite different, which is why HHK cannot (and should not) be sold at the same price as ATK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.