Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (54156 Views)

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by michoim(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
This lady na Diazeni Alison Madueke cousin. No vex say EFCC don dey recover una loot.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by patchsk(f): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.

You're great.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Lytech(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
this is too much! But u prefer jonathans government where his ministers and goons almost emptied the national wallet

All is well
even with the country empty wallet,the hardship is not even 1/8 of this.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by oloriadebusola: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2017
People tend to forget history easily, President yar adua was sick, he was incommunicado for months, died outside the shores of the country, they had to smuggle back his body, Jonathan was denied his right to be acting president for months, all this happened under the watch of PDP
They were in power for 16yrs.
Now APC assumes the power of leadership, for 3years and people are giving report cards already, we're people's lives better during PDP's years of leadership, how better off were we.
The set back here is buhari came at the wrong time, ill health and economic crunch hasn't been on his side as well.
We need to put religious,ethnical, and tribunal sentiments aside, some just hate him cause he is hausa. Not because of his performance.
Or is it that a child born in 1999,will go to school, graduate, get married, have grand children and PDP will still be in power..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Splashme: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Tobisco911:
Bt seriously base on the situation now, he don worse pass watin dis pic dey talk oo.. Na only the skeletal of the chicken remain now.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by OlaSammie: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vote for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.

Like seriously?? undecided

So because we're educated we should not have access to the most essential thing of life(food)

Jesus!! People dey this life o

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Groovenaija360:
''Hmmmmmm! D difference is clear'' Uchendu Lizzy Chinasa Wrote on her Facebook page as she shares Photo comparing PDP Led Nigeria Under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And the APC Present Administration under Mohammadu Buhari.

grin grin The difference is really clear.
I know she must be an Ipob member smh
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by toyecoach(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Yes o, no peace for the wicked, buhari will know no peace for his wickedness. Both infant babies, old and young will continue to rain curse on him, the only remedy is for him to resign, whether he recovers from his ailment or not.
Who's this nonentity animal, do you have a father or an elder in your family /clan? I doubt if you are a born again Christian or believe there's God. I declare Mercy of God on you and grace to love even your arch enemy.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by UbaniChikadibia: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Can someone tell me one good thing this APC led bad government has achieved since they took over power from PDP? At least during GEJ administration, looting was something else like we all know but still the common man survived it, prices of things i.e food stuffs, petroleum, electricity bills etc were ok for the common man to afford compared to now. So tell me which is better, GEJ or PMB? Shame to APC they have failed Nigerians on the change they promised and that is why we must take over power come 2019 to CHANGE THE CHANGE the APC led bad government promised us. PDP: CHANGE THE CHANGE. I rest my case here
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by holatin(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Trendirabingi:
dnt mind d nnama opkoko girl, its clearly d post of an illiterate girl in fb.. I am no crazy supporter of buhari, but lots of idiots like her in d form of male folks are all over nairaland.. Its is and would always remain in record dat PDP is d most harmful and destructive party in any record time, and dia damaging dent on the image and well being of dis country 4 16years and lingering still resonates even in buharis adminitration, ediots like their type wld keep decieving themselves, but ppl always say dat " a knife cut on d palms can barely be forgotten... Stewpid individuals with no shame, even a disguised one..
u ve said it all bro
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2017
DLuciano:
Which wickedness? And why did you think you deserve to have peace, why Buhari don't? Senseless Nigerian Youths I pity una. You and those that like your comment are mentally dotish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by akinniyiexcel: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2017
D change can be positive /negative all wat they were shouting then was change change n now d change as come n they are still complaining.Nawa o.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
this is too much! But u prefer jonathans government where his ministers and goons almost emptied the national wallet

All is well
just leave all these senseless idiots Abeg. Didnt you know that 80% of Nairaland members are senseless? Just leave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mfm04622: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

Please call one of Jonathan's ministers that has a case in d Nigeria court for embezzling of funds. Just name one.

You mean including Auntie former petroleum minister? Or Former Minister of State for Defence that agreed to return money? Look, they are too many. Any former minister not being tried ha agreed to return money or has already returned money or ran away to evade justice. Leave talk
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by freshest4live: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
OlaSammie:

Like seriously?? undecided

So because we're educated we should not have access to the most essential thing of life(food)

Jesus!! People dey this life o
The policy of producing our own food and reducing imports for now is not a bad idea if you ask me.
But l wish to see a new party separate from PDP and APC.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Smony: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2017
May God deliver us frm dis dry bones.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by howfarwhatagwan: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Wow reading the comments and I am still at a loss how many Nigerians still do not understand basic economic principles.... It's simple if anyone was well off for 16 years and experienced some unexpected changes for 2-3 years and he/she couldn't cater for themselves in those two years then obviously there was something absolutely wrong with the 16 years of he/she's so-called time of plenty...particularly when you have some counterparts (UAE etc) in the same situation that are obviously getting on well.... Nigerian youth please get off social media and do some more educative reading...

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Smog77: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Maybe if Jonathan had won in 2015 we would have appreciated Buhari more. Not to say that his govt hasn't messed up but people aren't seeing the positive side. They're only comparing bag of rice, beans, price of fuel, etc. In a country of so called eduacted people. The ones that even know refuse to educate the uneducated. Do you know how expensive Kerosene is in other countries? Kerosene is jet fuel, and its very expensive, the government has just been wasting money to be able to provide it his cheap it is. But I know that if all these useless subsidies we don't deserve get removed, Nigerians will wake up and figure out alternative ways. Just like how we're figuring out how to grow our own rice because imported rice is expensive. I don't see any serious challenger for 2019. All the politicians I see are just campaigning based on the 'surface conditions' and not telling Nigerians the truth. They're not campaigning because they actually want to serve us, they're campaigning because they want power. We don't have democracy in Africa yet, instead we just 'elect kings'. I might likely still vote for Buhari or Osibanjo in 2019 unless I see another candidate with a well laid out plan and specifics on how they intend to achieve it.
. My guy I support u dis country don finish b4 APC come in place PDP keep on sharing the money, now we can see every body is back to farming. My problem is dat PDP hv corrupt the youth in this country they don't knw there lift and wright again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:
" In a country of so called eduacted people" Very funny bro it may be funny for you to know that in Nigeria, you hardly tell the differences between the "educated" and the Illiterate.They think and act the same way. Anyway, GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2017
APC lacks ideology right from its birth.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by OlaSammie: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
freshest4live:

The policy of producing our own food and reducing imports for now is not a bad idea if you ask me.
But l wish to see a new party separate from PDP and APC.

I agree with you but that statement he made about Nigerians comparing bag of rice etc is very annoying. So because we want to start local production,80% of us should starve to death abi.

It's the government responsibility to make life better for the citizens. We can produce locally and still have food to eat na. It's just that we love to make excuses for our government.
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by mfm04622: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
UbaniChikadibia:
Can someone tell me one good thing this APC led bad government has achieved since they took over power from PDP? At least during GEJ administration, looting was something else like we all know but still the common man survived it, prices of things i.e food stuffs, petroleum, electricity bills etc were ok for the common man to afford compared to now. So tell me which is better, GEJ or PMB? Shame to APC they have failed Nigerians on the change they promised and that is why we must take over power come 2019 to CHANGE THE CHANGE the APC led bad government promised us. PDP: CHANGE THE CHANGE. I rest my case here

The recession we are experiencing now is the direct result of the looting that happened then. We were already feeling the effects even before Jonathan left. Also, I am not surprised the recession happened. I know it will. In recession, there are only 2 medicines. Borrow and spend more or go on austerity. Experience has shown that spending and expanding the economy is the better solution. However, that solution won't have served us well initially because whatever is invested in Nigeria would have gone out since we import nearly everything. Also some things are out of govt's control. Like army worm affecting grain harvest in Central Africa leading to high exports of our grains leading to increased local prices of grains. Like all our neighbours' currency being pegged to the Euro while the Naira was losing value also leading to foods produced in Nigeria being cheaper for our neighbours leading to higher local prices of agricultural products. Last year has a situation where harvests were good but prices of food still went up.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by CosmicJames(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:

All is well
Which do you prefer?

1. Empty national wallet with your stomach full?

or

2. Full national wallet with your stomach empty?

Be sincere o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by JOMAX: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
zis is sfiritual witchkedness in high flaces.... walahi
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Lnard2536: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:

All is well
Shey!!! You dey reason abeg. Nigerians can't just understand that Buhari tenure actually ended so many things... Only in Jonathan's government that someone is looting $90 billion and wasting Nigeria reserves..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by lastmaster(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:

All is well
Do you know the kind of looting going on in this regime; just wait until they are out of power, then you will see the mess they have ground this country into
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by lelvin(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2017
We agree that Jonathan's government emptied the national wallet, but in Buhari's government the national wallet is missing, the money is missing and to cap it all Buhari is missing.
emmayayodeji:

All is well

1 Share

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by freshest4live: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by borntosuccess(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2017
supereagle:
The looting uncontrollable one under PDP was unprecedented .Thanks they are flushed out.
At list they looted we enjoyed #Bring bck d looting
Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by Popoola1960: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Everybody is hungry now. Under goodluck, rice was 280, beans 250, ikg turkey 600, 5liters of redoil 800, petrol 87. Under Buhari, rice 600, beans 800, 1kf turkey 1100, 5liters of redoil 1600, petrol 143 naira. Salary no change. Where are we heading to? If I am sayin the truth let me see ur likes and share. If not please don't like or share

1 Like

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2017
ipob propaganda...

Re: Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook by freshest4live: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Lnard2536:

Shey!!! You dey reason abeg. Nigerians can't just understand that Buhari tenure actually ended so many things... Only in Jonathan's government that someone is looting $90 billion and wasting Nigeria reserves..
Oil only accounts for about 60 Billion dollars in Nigeria's GDP (nominal), she may have looted the 485 million dollars she was accused of and not 90 Billion dollars, l wonder where people got the 90 Billion dollars news. Even Bill gates struggles to maintain that kind of cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.