Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? (10694 Views)

Have You Read The Bible From Genesis To Revelation In A Year Before? / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

evolution is a fact right now, that's why most Christian scientists in developed countries no longer believe the creation stories of Adam and Eve to be literal, they now say its allegorical also evolution sounds more plausible than talking donkeys, talking snakes and Virgin birth

also I do not subscribe to evolution cuz I lack the knowledge needed to understand it properly

first the things of the spirit sound foolish in man's fact. how can you say evolution is a fact? what in it is factual?
now for a start how do evolutionists say the universe stated let us start our debate with that
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by abimic(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Yea, finished the new testament but the old, he no dey gree end abeg! So I'm taking my time.... cool
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes but we have the brain power to reason when something does not go well with common sense

true, but common sense do not apply in spiritual matters. think of this with common sense, what happened in the beginning or before the beginning of the universe
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

first the things of the spirit sound foolish in man's fact. how can you say evolution is a fact? what in it is factual?
now for a start how do evolutionists say the universe stated let us start our debate with that

see? evolution has NOTHING to do with the origin of the universe

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
benodic:
@ malvisguy212

and you need an open mind and an open heart. two very important ingredients for spiritual growth.

@ cyborg123

the Jews whom the old testament is about do not believe Jesus is the one the prophecy is about because so far as they are concerned their war mongering god will send them a general who will liberate them from the Romans and not someone who will ask them to turn the other cheek. The Catholic Church were the ones who gave those interpretations after choosing the books they want to make up the Bible.

@ achidisucre

ECKANKAR has its own Holy book called The Way of The Eternal.

ECKANKAR is a religion of its own. It is the path to Spiritual Freedom. The Religion of the Light and Sound of God. Light and Sound being the means through the Holy Spirit, the pure essence of God, manifests to Soul. example is the sound of the wind and the light that appeared as tongues of fire during the pentecost. Contact with the Holy Spirit leads you to all truth. ECKANKAR presents the truth as it is, removed from all social trappings, dogma, politics or traditional cultures and speaks directly to Soul which we all are.

We don't work with believe but rather with knowingness. we know that Jesus Christ is a Spiritual Master of the Christ Level of Consciousness and he is still very active in the inner planes ready to teach any Soul who have developed enough spiritual disciplines to meet with him in the inner worlds. Just like other Spiritual Masters.
The Spiritual Masters do not quarrel or compete amongst themselves to showcase who is greater than the other. only the ignorant followers who are under the influence of the ego do so. when you are able to move into the inner planes in full consciousness, you will see these things for yourself. and when you have experienced them, the arguments on who is right or wrong ends. you become a love driven soul and all you care for is to care for and love your fellow souls despite differences in race, language or religion. then your journey back to your true home in the abode of God truly begins.
alright, what is the mean of salvation according to your religion teaching ?
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by remsonik(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2017
bigbash619:
was feeling like​ a champion when I read it twice.,. Weldon ma.. more grease
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

true, but common sense do not apply in spiritual matters. think of this with common sense, what happened in the beginning or before the beginning of the universe
So what did spirit say about the creation - Since it is from spirit I will take it to be perfect I'm listening

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

see? evolution has NOTHING to do with how the universe started

evolution did explain how the universe was thought to have started in his theory.
OK then using man common sense, how do you or what do men say about the beginning of the universe
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

We are not even talking about spiritual matters here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

evolution did explain how the universe was thought to have started in his theory.
OK then using man common sense, how do you or what do men say about the beginning of the universe

nobody knows, anybody that claims to know is simply pulling "god of the gaps" and using faith to go further about the properties of this said "god"
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

I am talking of something physical but yet irrational

Check the below thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/3984372/excuse-heaven-god

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
So what did spirit say about the creation - Since it is from spirit I will take it to be perfect I'm listening

the bible gave a little explanation but we say it is false. there must have been a better explanation to say the bible story is false. what other explanation convinced you?
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

nobody knows, anybody that claims to know is simply pulling "god of the gaps" and using faith to go further about the properties of this said "god"

there goes the failure of man's common sense guys like you brag about. the apes cannot understand man's creative ability, how can an ape know how a computer is made? the spiritual forces are above man
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by malvisguy212: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

nobody knows, but somebody or something started it, we must NOT RULE THE POSSIBILITY OF GOD STARTED IT.
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there goes the failure of man's common sense guys like you brag about. the apes cannot understand man's creative ability, how can an ape know how a computer is made? the spirits are above man
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I am talking of something physical but yet irrational

Check the below thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/3984372/excuse-heaven-god

yes anything physical is under man understanding. now this physical universe what started it from common sense
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by hopefulLandlord: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
malvisguy212:
nobody knows, but somebody or something started it, we must NOT RULE THE POSSIBILITY OF GOD STARTED IT.
Nobody knows, simple
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
We are not even talking about spiritual matters here.

yes physical. the universe is a physical body but the spiritual controls it
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Nobody knows, simple
you have FAITH in an incomplete knowledge of science. I admire it, you are strong.
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

yes anything physical is under man understanding. now this physical universe what started it from common sense
Nobody Knows, It has be in existence before me, and no book has a clear proof of how it came into existence

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Nobody Knows, It has be in existence before me, and no book has a clear proof of how it came into existence

there goes the collapse of man's common sense guys like you brag about. I don't expect you to understand spiritual things at your level, I just pointing out to you the limit of man common sense
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by MadCow1: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Twice before the age of 16
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

yes physical. the universe is a physical body but the spiritual controls it
Yoruba belief about how the earth is found is differ from igbo - to hausa - China - Indian - Egypt - Arabic countries - Israel - They are all different believe so why do you think what bible said about the creation is the original?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

there goes the collapse of man's common sense guys like you brag about. I don't expect you to understand spiritual things at your level, I just pointing out to you the limit of man common sense
You can't know everything but you can understand when someone lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yoruba belief about how the earth is found is differ from igbo - to hausa - China - Indian - Egypt - Arabic countries - Israel - They are all different believe so why do you think what bible said about the creation is the original?

exactly. something is not adding up. in the realms of the spirit every man know who is who. if you ask the native doctors, the occultic men and does that worship different gods they will explain better to you.
not this common sense of atheist that say what they don't understand saying common sense apply to everything physical
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

exactly. something is not adding up. in the realms of the spirit every man know who is who. if you ask the native doctors, the occultic men and does that worship different gods they will explain better to you.
not this common sense of atheist that say what they don't understand saying common sense apply to everything physical
Well, I am not an atheist, I am just not buying the ideas of religions

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
You can know everything but you can understand when someone lie to you.

that is so untrue. in fact you hardly know when a person lies. what seems like lie to you is true to someone else. it all depends on the level of consciousness
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Well, I am not an atheist, I am just not buying the ideas of religions

at your level you cannot understand fully.
but just know man cannot apply common sense in everything. read your newspaper and watch your television, browse the internet, many things don't add up, neither can common sense be applied. the first step is to free the limit of our understanding
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2017
walls01:

that is so untrue. in fact you hardly know when a person lies. what seems like lie to you is true to someone else. it all depends on the level of consciousness
Well the level of consciousness I talking about is very low that even a 7 year old girl could tell...

Like this one

Genesis 3:14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

But what Snakes really feed on

Snake eats the pupae, or eggs, of ants and centipedes. The largest snakes, the Pythons and Anacondas, have been known to eat, deer and pigs! Most snakes live off of insects, rodents, birds, eggs, fish, frogs, lizards and small mammals. All snakes swallow their food whole.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2017
jomonic:

Eckankar has no connection with the Grail Message. Please say what you know.

I know they are not affiliated. I said they are somewhat similar because they are both new age and the belief in karma and reincarnation.

are you a member of grail message?
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by walls01: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Well the level of consciousness I talking about is very low that even a 7 year old girl could tell...

Like this one

Genesis 3:14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

But what Snakes really feed on

Snake eats the pupae, or eggs, of ants and centipedes. The largest snakes, the Pythons and Anacondas, have been known to eat, deer and pigs! Most snakes live off of insects, rodents, birds, eggs, fish, frogs, lizards and small mammals. All snakes swallow their food whole.

is it not what I was telling you in the beginning that the things of the spirit sound foolish to man natural thinking.

again whether a animal swallows or eat is it not literally the same as in feeding. you say to a woman has a baby eaten? do you say has the baby swallow his formula. think of this
Re: Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Wall01 what do you have to say about the above lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life / Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.