Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

“i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy (1452 Views)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Nigerian Entertainer and social crusader, Charly Boy, 66, said the few people on the protests are those who are willing to die for Nigeria.

He opened up about the ”Our Mumu Don Do’ protest calling for president Buhari to resume work or resign.

He also reacted to claims by the Police that his ‘collapse’ was staged for the cameras. Read excerpts from his interview with Ademola Olonilua of Punch On being sprayed by teargas during the resume or resign protest.

Source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/12/im-willing-to-die-for-nigeria-charly-boy/

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Igboesika: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nobody is holding you, go on and die for people that hate you with passion.
Mpama.

10 Likes

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igboesika:
Nobody is holding you, go on.

Lol. But why all these big artiste dem no come out come follow am for back?
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by iLoveConductor: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Charlie Boy, when Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, only you no gree.�
Only you call Biafra a fantasy. Only you shout One Neajerya �
Only you still say Nigeria no good again, come carry placard dey protest.
Only you dem Police, MOPOL beat, just because you asked for the whereabouts of sleeping dullard aka president.�
Only you collapse. Only you lie for ground. �
Where are your fellow "One Neajeriyaaaaaans"? ��Where are the Afonja and Haboki moozlems that were hailing you when you were insulting Biafra? Them no come rescue you?

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by mrtomola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
O.Y.O
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Igboesika: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spandex:

Lol. But why all these big artiste dem no come out come follow am for back?
They don't take him serious .Moreover, this country is due for division.
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Ebios(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Really?

l wish l had power that tear gas, bullets, etc cannot penetrate, l would av given it to u so u realize ur dream for Nigeria.

l blame INEC for giving power to a certificateless old man.This alone is CORRUPTION!
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igboesika:

They don't take him serious .Moreover, this country is due for division.

Division? if Nigeria is dividing, it will be divided into 4 parts, or at least 3. And as for the other musicians, how can they join him when they are being fed by the looters
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by muykem: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please go and die for your family.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Garrithe1st: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
You're ready to die for PDP, not Nigeria

grin

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by lilwheezy1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Ebios(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

grin
Na lie. Don't talk like Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by ay3366: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Communication is an integral part of life. One of the ways to communicate good memories and business value is through quality Photographs and Video. @poshimagery media, we craft it with class.

Call us today to preserve those great memories for you:
For inquiry: 08067419178, @poshimagery.ng

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by ZombieTAMER: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
ay3366:
Communication is an integral part of life. One of the ways to communicate good memories and business value is through quality Photographs and Video. @poshimagery media, we craft it with class.

Call us today to preserve those great memories for you:
For inquiry: 08067419178, @poshimagery.ng

You can derail the thread
But the pictures are a no no
Desist from that this is a politics section
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by ZombieTAMER: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

grin

The only way evil triumphs
Is when good men do nothing
Keep hiding behind your keyboard while your mates are out there demanding good governance on your behalf
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Garrithe1st: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The only way evil triumphs
Is when good men do nothing
Keep hiding behind your keyboard while your mates are out there [s]demanding good governance on your behalf [/s] fighting for PDP and looters.

They are PDP minions who are still battling with the shock of losing out and being deprived of illegal munching of our yams..

grin
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by josh123(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Madness gone viral
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Barfibassey(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
May almighty God bless you sir.
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you

It's one thing to come out and vote, it's another thing for the votes to be counted properly
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

They are PDP minions who are still battling with the shock of losing out and being deprived of illegal munching of our yams..

grin

PDP or APC, what is wrong is wrong. APC is the worst. We need new bloods, young generation
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Kamanuozuzu: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Charly Boy... Ur mumu continues. In fact, ur mumu multiplies

1 Like

Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You can derail the thread
But the pictures are a no no
Desist from that this is a politics section

He's just stupid! Plain stupid! come where we dey discuss real matas com advertise BS
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by ZombieTAMER: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

grin

Keep deceiving yourself
While the man you voted to solve the nations problems keep enjoying himself in London with your money till 2019

It's a pity
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by ahaz: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spandex:
The Nigerian Entertainer and social crusader, Charly Boy, 66, said the few people on the protests are those who are willing to die for Nigeria.

He opened up about the ”Our Mumu Don Do’ protest calling for president Buhari to resume work or resign.

He also reacted to claims by the Police that his ‘collapse’ was staged for the cameras. Read excerpts from his interview with Ademola Olonilua of Punch On being sprayed by teargas during the resume or resign protest.

Source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/12/im-willing-to-die-for-nigeria-charly-boy/
big mumu make sure dey bury your cursed caecase in kano.
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Opakan2: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Go and die for biafra else you'll die in vain.. stupid osu with identity disorder
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Opakan2:
Go and die for biafra else you'll die in vain.. stupid osu with identity disorder

You wey dey talk Biafra, na now ur own mumu start. Nigeria will divide into 4 parts, not 2 parts
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Make una leave am, he's doing what he thinks is right. and frankly, we all need to do something abt it. these old politicians are beasts
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Opakan2: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spandex:

You wey dey talk Biafra, na now ur own mumu start. Nigeria will divide into 4 parts, not 2 parts

Oya carry knife dey divide am na..
or do you need any assistance?
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Opakan2:

Oya carry knife dey divide am na..
or do you need any assistance?

You wey wan divide am into two, carry ur own knife
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Ndi ala. Na now ur own mumu start. i support what he's doing. If all of us try support am, this government go reduce dia corruption small
Re: “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy by Spandex(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Barfibassey:
May almighty God bless you sir.

Amen my brother, God will bless him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria is a tastelss joke. / Another Civil War – Ekweremadu Warns Buhari / Southerners Are Useless In Nigerian Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.