Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,712 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Share Ur Val Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Val Experience (10965 Views)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Funny Val Experience. / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Val Experience by H2O2: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2010
Couldn't you have picked another day to celebrate love with kids? Na wa for you sef
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Xalaxu: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2010
From church, slept, declined invite to a dinner, too much trouble, what to wear, hair,  haa! Quiet.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by v3: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2010
H2O2:

Couldn't you have picked another day to celebrate love with kids? Na wa for you sef
it just popped up, i ended up having fun at her expense, i tried making her see reason and EVEN bought her a "i'm sorry" gift, buh the girl no wan give me lip.

I had fun at the orphanage though, some boyz in the entertainment industry were also there. Tis better than sitting, eating, talking for hours on end about love (when it can be done someother time/even on phone)
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by H2O2: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2010
but you know how these girls feel about having their vals day interrupted. if she refuses to cook for you or sleep with you for two weeks, it's your fault.

you were out there drinking paraga with ita boys and celebrities while your babe was over at home bored out of her mind on vals day.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Alveez(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2010
it was just d best val i ever had, so much fun, d details is better kept 2 myself. ciao!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2010
H2O2:

but you know how these girls feel about having their vals day interrupted. if she refuses to cook for you or sleep with you for two weeks, it's your fault.

you were out there drinking paraga with ita boys and celebrities while your babe was over at home bored out of her mind on vals day.
So true. . . And believe me 2 weeks is nothing!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by H2O2: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2010
Lol I hope your boyfriend didn't stand you up
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2010
He did & pitched up @ 10pm, ddnt u read my post?
And now hez trying to make it up since and its still the beginning
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by wendieposh: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2010
spent it with my ill boyfriend who didnt cease to let me know that i was cramping his style,
kept chatting on his BB with this Wura chic and gave me ice cream to keep me quiet! undecided undecided
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by H2O2: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2010
sexybabes:

He did & pitched up @ 10pm, ddnt u read my post?
And now hez trying to make it up since and its still the beginning
lol no i didn't read your post. that's too bad.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2010
H2O2:

lol no i didn't read your post. that's too bad.
Ya it is. . . but now let him suffer, im kinda enjoyin it!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by H2O2: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2010
i no get girlfriend so i no owe any girl anything for val
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Chykason(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2010
Sure? What about that pop-corn seller i saw u xchanging number wiv d other day?
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Donvilo(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2010
skfa1:

Pls guyz dont let me share it, it is quite frustrating  cry  cry  cry
Eeeiyaah!! Pls do share it na, at least, it will help u out with ease so that u wouldn't worry urself to death. Esp. when sum1 is ready to help u out. Even I myself never get the vibes. So c'mon, on let it flow, smiley wink @topic. Mine was kinda bored. undecided (maybe due to the fact that i hav no gf or that my loved ones are faraway to spend with) but @least, i wasn't left out. smiley
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by cecegorz(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2010
whoa! whoa!! whoa!!!

What a day it was!

You know i already pre-planned to take sweety wife to the movies  to see 'Valentine's day' but the the issue was how to take care of our princess.
So i was still trying to figure out if it was going to be a family affair of which my sweety was disposed to when she announced to me that her sister will be willing to take care of the tot. You could imagine my joy!

Now, Enter church in the morning, listened to inspiring messages from my pastor only for him to gleefully announce at the end of the service that he did not believe in Valentine's day. Trust my wife and i on that, we just glanced at each other (meaning, Pastor, you are OYO. period). You could imagine the disappointment on the faces of the folks who had a touch of red n white in their attires.

Church done, we got back home, well fed and rested, we set sail to the GDC at d Palms!. Picked up some chocolate/creams/ popcorn/drinks and settled down for 5:30pm slot of the absolutely hilarious romantic movie 'VALENTINE's DAY'.
You don't wanna know the rest of the gist, do ya?  It was soooooooo worth it !
Whether you believe in d day or not, Love is too special not to be celebrated folks!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by suspense: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2010
I am happy and at same time surprise the comment or responses in respect of the topic in question we all share love but no one said i visit the less previledge those that realy need love remember saint valentine did not only show love to his immediate family but also to the needy, so we should emulate saint valentine if we really want to celebrate valentine to the fullest reachout to the needy the ophanage home, home for the less previledge get 2000 is enough for you to put smile on their faces they need out love, care and support you neva can tell where you blessing is coming from let me share a little experience a friend of mine has being jobless for about 4 years (since he finish NYSC) but something happen in december his birthday is 24th November and decided to celebrate and spend the whole day with the orphanage prepare very thing and invited us to his birthday at the orphanage home come and see the love in the air i was challenged after the birthday he was call for interveiw for application he submitted during his NYSC and today he work we oil he is south africa now for a trainig and will be going to france by the end of the month it is not coincidence it is a devine intervention just because he remember the needy on his birth now he is planning to build a big buiding for the orphanage. with the spirit of valentine let share love not just to our boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife and children also to those less previledge who really need our love. happy val in arear
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by idifu(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2010
i was wiv ma woman 4 about 10 hours and we made luv as if d world wuz abt 2 end. i got really really tired , in d evening i was at the bar, didn't take any brew, i had a bottle of Soda water, and some pineapple. went home to sleep wen it was time 4 sleep dats just abt it
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by johnnygan(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Well my val was terrible and it started from bad to worse and stopped at the worst.
Y'all might be wondering why it is so I'll try to share the experience.
I used that term cuz i couldn't get a val date and thats my 3rd consecutive val i had to spend alone ever since i got heart-broken. I tried not to think about it so i woke up to do nothing but search for a date. Well let me forward my story-line to the pm. I entered a bar parlour at exactly 7pm when i lost hope of getting a date. So i requested for several bottles of star and i got drunk. Geez wat a way to end the val. I spent several hrs reminiscing wit the bottles and sharing my sober experience. I guess the star-bottles understood me. I got back to my apartment at 12 midnight on the dot.
So thats ma val! Heh!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Idboyostic(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
OMG,it was a day ful of fun n sadness. Let me tel u guys d sadness part of it:after departn 4rm an event around 2200,my guy gave me a ride 2 a bustop where I could get a bike 2 my house but on waitn 4 about 30mins without sein any ride n D police paradn I decided 2 Run home but unfortunately as I was runn home I fel inside a gutter but out of fear I pul myself up only 4 me 2 realse d@ d gutter left me with a very painful bruise on my left leg d@ I wasn't able 2 work home but with d help of pple around I was taken home with a cab.was upsetn me now is not d pain but d bruise because I can't remember wen last I had a bruise on me
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2010
Idboyostic:

OMG,it was a day ful of fun n sadness. Let me tel u guys d sadness part of it:after departn 4rm an event around 2200,my guy gave me a ride 2 a bustop where I could get a bike 2 my house but on waitn 4 about 30mins without sein any ride n D police paradn I decided 2 Run home but unfortunately as I was runn home I fel inside a gutter but out of fear I pul myself up only 4 me 2 realse d@ d gutter left me with a very painful bruise on my left leg d@ I wasn't able 2 work home but with d help of pple around I was taken home with a cab.was upsetn me now is not d pain but d bruise because I can't remember wen last I had a bruise on me

Why didn't your boyfriend take you home What kind of man drops his girl at a bus stop close to her house to wait for an okada at 10 pm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Honeymmadu(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
Its a pity that since my life ive neva celebratd val with any guy,ive neva had a gud time on val day,anyway one day.i slept tru out d day.Val dey to much a girl died afta havin fun wit a guy on val day at Awka,na hel fire straight
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hubby is away in 9ja!!

I spent the whole day on You-tube and cooked for my brother and I!!! Very Very boring indeed!! What can I say
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by silvasurfa(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2010
My wife and I dated for close to 3 yrs before we got married and we have been married for 3 years now. In all those years I never once celebrated vals day for her i.e bought her gifts or in any way made the day special. Strangely, she never made an issue out of it. On friday, while at work, I got a brain-wave and decided to surprise her. I bought 4 scented (red) candles, bought her a T. M. Lewin blouse and a lovely perfume set.

I hid them all in the boot of my car. Throughout Saturday she kept asking if I had any plans for vals, I kept replying that the occasion wasn't that important for me. We spent the whole Saturday together (wedding, receiving guests). Since I didn't sneak out to shop or anything, she was convinced that vals day would be just like all the others that had gone before it. Uneventful.

Early Sunday morning (about 6:00am), as I got up to leave the room, she asked where I was going. I replied that I was only going to the living room to catch some of the NBA all star game. I quickly ran downstairs to my car, got all the stuff I bought for her and displayed them on the center table, lit all the candles and waited for her to stumble into my quickly contrived set-up.

After a few minutes, the candles were beginning to burn out fast and she hadn't come out of the bedroom yet, so I went into the room to lure her out. She wasn't too pleased getting out of bed so early. She was cranky. She asked if it couldn't wait. I told her I was hearing some strange noises  perhaps a rat had made its way into the house (knowing fully well she hates rats!). She peeped into the living room, saw the first candle and later confessed that she thought I had lost it - lighting a candle to chase a rat when there was NEPA!

Then she saw the other candles and the gifts I had arranged for her. She started jumping up and down and screaming excitedly. when she looked back at me, I gave my best effort at rendering 'always and forever' by luther vandross (I must confess I didn't do a good job of it but it was all lost on her). I observed that my wife hugged me in a manner that was even deeper than our wedding day. She was just hugging me and crying. I just held her close. I never realized how much this (kinda) stuff meant to them. The blouse fit like a glove.

Up till this moment, I am still the 'man' - I can do no wrong in her sight.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by jidobaba(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^hmph
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
silvasurfa:

My wife and I dated for close to 3 yrs before we got married and we have been married for 3 years now. In all those years I never once celebrated vals day for her i.e bought her gifts or in any way made the day special. Strangely, she never made an issue out of it. On friday, while at work, I got a brain-wave and decided to surprise her. I bought 4 scented (red) candles, bought her a T. M. Lewin blouse and a lovely perfume set.

I hid them all in the boot of my car. Throughout Saturday she kept asking if I had any plans for vals, I kept replying that the occasion wasn't that important for me. We spent the whole Saturday together (wedding, receiving guests). Since I didn't sneak out to shop or anything, she was convinced that vals day would be just like all the others that had gone before it. Uneventful.

Early Sunday morning (about 6:00am), as I got up to leave the room, she asked where I was going. I replied that I was only going to the living room to catch some of the NBA all star game. I quickly ran downstairs to my car, got all the stuff I bought for her and displayed them on the center table, lit all the candles and waited for her to stumble into my quickly contrived set-up.

After a few minutes, the candles were beginning to burn out fast and she hadn't come out of the bedroom yet, so I went into the room to lure her out. She wasn't too pleased getting out of bed so early. She was cranky. She asked if it couldn't wait. I told her I was hearing some strange noises  perhaps a rat had made its way into the house (knowing fully well she hates rats!). She peeped into the living room, saw the first candle and later confessed that she thought I had lost it - lighting a candle to chase a rat when there was NEPA!

Then she saw the other candles and the gifts I had arranged for her. She started jumping up and down and screaming excitedly. when she looked back at me, I gave my best effort at rendering 'always and forever' by luther vandross (I must confess I didn't do a good job of it but it was all lost on her). I observed that my wife hugged me in a manner that was even deeper than our wedding day. She was just hugging me and crying. I just held her close. I never realized how much this (kinda) stuff meant to them. The blouse fit like a glove.

Up till this moment, I am still the 'man' - I can do no wrong in her sight.

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . Why are all the good ones taken? She's the lucky one, hey!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
the girl i wanted to take out went out with some other dude so vals day was just spent doing lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Meldrick(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
cecegorz:

whoa! whoa!! whoa!!!

What a day it was!

You know i already pre-planned to take my wife to the movies  to see 'Valentine's day' but the the issue was how to take care of our princess.
So i was still trying to figure out if it was going to be a family affair of which my wife was disposed to when she announced to me that her sister will be willing to take care of the tot. You could imagine my joy!

Now, Enter church in the morning, listened to inspiring messages from my pastor only for him to gleefully announce at the end of the service that he did not believe in Valentine's day. Trust my wife and i on that, we just glanced at each other (meaning, Pastor, you are OYO. period). You could imagine the disappointment on the faces of the folks who had a touch of red n white in their attires.

Church done, we got back home, well fed and rested, we set sail to the GDC at d Palms!. Picked up some chocolate/creams/ popcorn/drinks and settled down for 5:30pm slot of the absolutely hilarious romantic movie 'VALENTINE's DAY'.
You don't wanna know the rest of the gist, do ya?  It was soooooooo worth it !
Whether you believe in d day or not, Love is too special not to be celebrated folks!

could just imagine u and your wife in church and the pastor gave that message. I couldn't help but laugh. nice outing
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by madlady(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by RuuDie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ah. . . . . it was a good day!  grin

Drove around town some and watched all the buzz - exhilarating to see so many seemingly happy couples Publicly Display Affections  grin grin

Hung out with a couple of friends, played chess and then proceeded to the mai-suya spot out by the street gate & just watched as the happy, excited lovers did their thing. . . . . . . . & ended the whole day in a splendid flourish by going to watch Athletico Madrid defeat Barcelona  grin grin grin
that was indeed the icing on the cake for me  grin
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
waz in zaria.
squeez time 2 go out after a senior brother's presence prevention.
culd do wat i arranged with a girl.
bt meet lots of surprises where i went to.
old friends girlfriend got high and was dancing on stage like hell.
it was white house in zaria. well, that's life,
it waz okay,
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by jaybee3(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
RuuDie:

Ah. . . . . it was a good day! grin

Drove around town some and watched all the buzz - exhilarating to see so many seemingly happy couples Publicly Display Affections grin grin

Hung out with a couple of friends, played chess and then proceeded to the mai-suya spot out by the street gate & just watched as the happy, excited lovers did their thing. . . . . . . . & ended the whole day in a splendid flourish by going to watch Athletico Madrid defeat Barcelona grin grin grin
that was indeed the icing on the cake for me grin
too summarise in 4 words, You spent it alone
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by naijababe2(f): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
was just eating moi moi and bread that sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.