Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Share Ur Val Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Val Experience (10969 Views)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Funny Val Experience. / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Val Experience by r231(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
fun fun fun grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Dimka76(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
The boys have tuned val into another day of mad drinking!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by samtoye(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
My wife is in the US temporarily so I had nothing planned for Val, A babe later called me that her boyfriend abandoned her, therefore i automatically became her next victim and she was coming to my house, i couldn't lie that i wasn't home cos her call caught me unaware. I spent most of the day on the Phone listening to my wife singing to me while the babe watched TV. My friends later came in the evening and we all shared a bottle of expensive wine i had kept for a long time waiting for a special occasion. The Babe went home with my friend and i cared less, i said to myself "good radiance to bad rubbish" . I believe Val should be about who you love not just picking up and sleeping with any scrub!!! In all i slept 1am, and woke up with a nasty headache, the wine!!!!!, this morning i almost called my boss to lie that i was terrible sick!!!! But after shower i came to my senses and dragged myself to work!!!! Bye bye 2010 Valentine.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by 190: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^

gbam~
i drank my self to stout  stopor

@post
well mine was really nice
my val started from 12pm sharp~
went places and ended up in my bed 4am in the morning
it was really nice,even have pics 2 back it up

see u next year val by God's grace~
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by proudly9ja(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
Woke up at 6am all excited about the day, she got to my place at half 6 and we headed straight to the train station. Took the 9am fast train straight to Paris from St Pancreas. Was in Paris in less than 3 hours.

Went sight seeing, took loads of pictures at the Eifel Towers, stole many kisses and even had a life portrait of us drawn in 10 mins (that artist na genius!) and then at around 3pm, slowly made way to the hotel we had booked earlier. The plan was to have lunch and then go to the room for (u know what) but I guess, she couldn't wait and ''you know what'' had to come before lunch!

After lunch we were too tired to do anything else and so slept for about two hours before making our way back to the train station and back to the hustle and bustle of London,

Picked up my car at the car park and drove her home. She then invited me in I guess for 'dessert' and just as I was about to say a YES to her proposal, I woke up!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ohisng(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
Just did kerewa throughout!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Okukk(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
oh boy u na solid fun 4 my side side but nothing 4 me AT ALL,
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by naijaswag1: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
samtoye:

My wife is in the US temporarily so I had nothing planned for Val, A babe later called me that her boyfriend abandoned her, therefore i automatically became her next victim and she was coming to my house, i couldn't lie that i wasn't home cos her call caught me unaware. I spent most of  the day on the Phone listening to my wife singing to me while the babe watched TV. My friends later came in the evening and we all shared a bottle of expensive wine i had kept for a long time waiting for a special occasion. The Babe went home with my friend and i cared less, i said to myself "good radiance to bad rubbish" . I believe Val should be about who you love not just picking up and sleeping with any scrub!!! In all i slept 1am, and woke up with a nasty headache, the wine!!!!!, this morning i almost called my boss to lie that i was terrible sick!!!! But after shower i came to my senses and dragged myself to work!!!! Bye bye 2010 Valentine.

Are you sure nothing happened.If you had some,its nobody's biz except your wife's .Hope she don't stumble on this here on NL.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sizzlers(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
guys im dumbfounded as, i enter grand yesterday, it was so wired. u wont believe my experience. i will be back to gist u all
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by jaybee3(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
proudly9ja:

Woke up at 6am all excited about the day, she got to my place at half 6 and we headed straight to the train station. Took the 9am fast train straight to Paris from St Pancreas. Was in Paris in less than 3 hours.

Went sight seeing, took loads of pictures at the Eifel Towers, stole many kisses and even had a life portrait of us drawn in 10 mins (that artist na genius!) and then at around 3pm, slowly made way to the hotel we had booked earlier. The plan was to have lunch and then go to the room for (u know what) but I guess, she couldn't wait and ''you know what'' had to come before lunch!

After lunch we were too tired to do anything else and so slept for about two hours before making our way back to the train station and back to the hustle and bustle of London,

Picked up my car at the car park and drove her home. She then invited me in I guess for 'dessert' and just as I was about to say a YES to her proposal, I woke up!

was shocked whilst reading the first few paragraphs cos dats certainly not you but hey dreams do come thru.
lol.
nice one bro
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by tboy1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
sizzlers:

guys im dumbfounded as, i enter grand yesterday, it was so wired. u wont believe my experience. i will be back to gist u all  
u enter ground yesterday ? grin grin grin

@ Post
Same ol weekend . . . dinner > cinema > chilled @ mine watchin Tv shows / Movies > Slept off
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by SmashingM(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
I got into a fight with yours truly on Saturday, made up on Sun. by 5pm and the rest is good history.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by shawdon(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
My Val was Thrillling cause i was with my Friend in Ogba area of Lagos where we drank 4 bottle of Grant with 2 Chi and a bad Jumbo

I don't have a girlfriend i have bad experince with girls in the pas so i don't want that again.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by EHITZ(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
i actually spent my val well, i planned a facebook val party in my town, ekpoma, and it was successfully executed, every one went home happilly and were so satisfied, it was so much fun, and been single at this time was also fun for me.
photos may come up soon.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Robertpapi: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
Vals day indeed!

Plan 4 d day >>>        Go to church in lekki , head to festac and see my friend that just returned from the Bahamas , attend a party organized by a damsel, and head back to lekki happy!

Reality of the day >>>    Went to church, drove to festac and found out my friend`s flight was delayed in Venezuela , did not attend the damsel`s party as she was not picking up her mobile ,  drove back to lekki and lost my phone as it dropped down of my legs when i came down from my car and someone sharply switched it off!

What a day!

sad
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by kachiside: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
See this scene. Boy girl got imported to his boyfriend environment, on entering the room , girl met another girl, the imported babe no ask question begin tear race, begin vex, unknown to the imported Girl na the boyfriend's friend girl friend,( did you understand the grammar) They come they yab the boy and girl say him babe dey vex too much. no be like that Love they do, say the babe suppose cool down understand wenti dey happen.

That was what happened on Sat. in one Oil zone.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by 0hsisi: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
The flower shop delivered a bouquet of roses to me Saturday.
woke up Sunday and cooked better rice ,stew and green beans.
came back from church and had dinner
later that night,dressed up real good and went on a date with this hot man that I've known a while who sent the flowers
came home close to midnight with him and set the bedroom on fire with Lionel Richie and commodores playing in the background

did I mention the mystery man was my husband?
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by totorimi: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
I had four babes that planned to come visit me on Val day, so I switched off my line for national peace. When I turned it back on by 11pm I got more than 33 sms all of them coursing and swearing. The reason I don't know, how can I take four girls out for Valentine doesn't make sense. It was ok at the end of the day cos i went to Nero's bar to hang out with my guys
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

I had four babes that planned to come visit me on Val day, so I switched off my line for national peace. When I turned it back on by 11pm I got more than 33 sms all of them coursing and swearing. The reason I don't know, how can I take four girls out for Valentine doesn't make sense. It was ok at the end of the day cos i went to Nero's bar to hang out with my guys
LMFAO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by HARDDON: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
MA WORSE VAL EVA!!!
HAD BREAKFAST IN BELARUS
LUNCH IN LONDON AND
DINNER IN DEMARK!

YEA ALL IN MA SLIP ON MA BED!
\

AND WONDAD IF I AM STILL DA DON JUAN MA FOLKS LEBEL ME!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by 0hsisi: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
HARDDON:

MA WORSE VAL EVA!!!
HAD BREAKFAST IN BELARUS
LUNCH IN LONDON AND
DINNER IN DEMARK!

YEA ALL IN MA SLIP ON MA BED!
\

AND WONDAD IF I AM STILL DA DON JUAN MA FOLKS LEBEL ME!!!

malaria?
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Ultrame(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

LWKM. u were lucky they did not all decide to show up at the same time.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by 2great: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Val Service was fun in church.Cookd jollof rice§njoyd wt ma neighbors.Entertaind 2male frends later§we stepd out.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by puskin: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
See people with their val experiences. . . . . . . no extra- -extra-ordinary thingy.
just drink, go to dinner, go to a club. . . . . . make luv all nite and so on and so forth. The list goes on.

Pathetic.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by damilola15: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
ohisng:

Just did kerewa throughout!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by damilola15: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Didn't go to church cos I woke up late: the rain made me sleep well well.
Nobody even called me, of course I didn't call any.
Didn't step out at all, spent all day reading.
Didn't eat until evening.
Didn't remember it was valentine till I turned my TV.

T'was boring but I remember all I read grin.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by puskin: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

Now this is what Im talking about. . . . . . . . . Guy, haven't U heard of the word cal'd MULTI-TASKING.

U shud have agreed to all their requests and gone ahead to allot them two hours each(atmost Two and half hours each).
U allow the one U like most to come last as that will be the one U'd hang out with ur guys and wud prolly sleep over.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Pittbaby(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ate sushi and watched memoirs of a geisha . very relaxing
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by biozy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
just @ home sleeping later saw a very interesting seasonal film.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Eeyore(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
Nothing special for yours truly. Spent a better half of the day indoors, surfing the internet. My guy who incidentally, is as girl-friend"less" as moi, turned up later in the evening and we went to a cool joint somewhere in Mafoluku. Cue fresh fish (point & kill) peppersoup, bottles of Heineken, ogling skimpy clad girls looking for valentine mugu and a lot of back-slapping. Resisted the temptation to hook up with the red light district ladies.

Watched Tv alone till the wee hours of the morning before merciful sleep put me out of my misery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.