Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do (592 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by Bambog(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hey Nairalanders, nice guys have a bad rep. They are the ones who text you immediately to let you know they had a great time with you and would love to see you again.

Nice guys have the reputation of coming on too strong or caring too much.

They are the ones telling you exactly how they feel.

But this should be what we want and are looking for in a relationship.
Date the guy who drives you home regardless of how late it is and how out of the way you might be... continue reading >>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/08/12/thing-nice-guys-girls-dont-want-women/
Re: The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by mikolo80: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
They should marry the bad guys na and live with the consequences
Re: The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
All I can say is different strokes for different folks.A woman that finds what she wants in a man will certainly go for it.The choice is hers to make same thing is applicable to guys too After all people get married for different reasons.Some get attached to prostitutes,armed robbers and kidnappers etc.
Re: The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by olayinks007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
mikolo80:
They should marry the bad guys na and live with the consequences

Lol!!!! Abi ooo, nd if a guy is too nice nd caring they complain or even take u as a fool somtyms. I wonder wat dis ladies really want atyms.
Re: The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol!!!! Abi ooo, nd if a guy is too nice nd caring they complain or even take u as a fool somtyms. I wonder wat dis ladies really want atyms.
confused species
Re: The Thing About Nice Guys Is, Girls Don’t Want Them, Only Women Do by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sorry nice guys. Add a touch of "bad guy" attitude and you're the complete package.

Thank me later. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Burn Her Lover's Certificates If He Fails To Marry Her / My Relationship/my Cheating Ex Story Exclusively / Five Mind-blowing Kissing Techniques You Need To Master Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.