Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures (23626 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by ArtsByBeejay: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by victorv12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seguntimmy:
And so what?

People are so fvcking dumb in Nigeria nowadays. Who gives a fvck about Makinwa or is sister? Majority of our people are so razz! Because she got married to a white man, that means the poverty in their family has ended. In fact, maybe it's because after fvcking all the big boys in Naija, and they know say are p*ssy don cast, maybe that's why she end up settling for a white man. It's rare for a black woman to love white dick! The girl don cast jooo!
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by ariklawani(f): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
She's lucky ,Am happy for her.
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by dangotesmummy: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Beautiful toke,you know I love you but this days you're beginning to over talk and the more you over talk,the more stupid you look and appear. Pls reduce your overtalking especially when it has to do with the what's app call trending.

Its stooped for you to say stuffs like that when it's money they use in buying the subscription in the first place. Try dey respect yourself small small and dey your Lane, trust me people will begin to respect you small small
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by Seguntimmy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
victorv12:

People are so fvcking dumb in Nigeria nowadays. Who gives a fvck about Makinwa or is sister? Majority of our people are so razz! Because she got married to a white man, that means the poverty in their family has ended. In fact, maybe it's because after fvcking all the big boys in Naija, and they know say are p*ssy don cast, maybe that's why she end up settling for a white man. It's rare for a black woman to love white dick! The girl don cast jooo!
Nt dat I'm hating on her or wishing her bad o, bt na dis kain marriage wey dat same Toke Makinwa wil kum and be accussing the white guy of Racism, can't they just learn from what D'banj did? No o, they wil be posting all around 4 friends 2 knw dey are off market, I guess their village witches are not seeing them sha.
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by stilldoingokay(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
luminouz:
Make I fry weather abi undecided

bhahahah. no bi only weather, you go dry sun join nam
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
later they will write book.....
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhahahah. no bi only weather, you go dry sun join nam
Lmaooooo!!!
See d way ur talking to uncle!!!
Be careful o! Small geh tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by dasparrow: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
victorv12:

In fact, maybe it's because after fvcking all the big boys in Naija, and they know say are p*ssy don cast, maybe that's why she end up settling for a white man. It's rare for a black woman to love white dick! The girl don cast jooo!

How do you know she was fucccking all the big boys in Naija? Were you there with her? Secondly, more Black women are gradually considering dating and marrying outside their race. Everything in life is not about dick. The character of the man and how he treats his woman with love, compassion and respects matters even more than dick. So, if Black women are being treated like the queens that they are by white men, more will consider marrying them. You better get used to it and stop foaming by the mouth all because a Naija woman married a white man.

3 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by stilldoingokay(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo!!! See d way ur talking to uncle!!! Be careful o! Small geh tongue

uncle kee am sure I senior you for like three
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
stilldoingokay:

uncle kee am sure I senior you for like three
shocked shocked shocked
U no even get pix @dp
Lmaooooo...am ur uncle jor.... tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by stilldoingokay(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:
shocked shocked shocked U no even get pix @dp Lmaooooo...am ur uncle jor.... tongue

okay uncle, since you're my uncle that means you will die before me

bhahaha
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
stilldoingokay:

okay uncle, since you're my uncle that means you will die before me

bhahaha

Haba!!!!! shocked shocked

Zero chill.....thou have not!!!
I said uncle....not ur biological uncle now..... grin
BTW.....are u DAT old?? Like 40s? shocked

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by stilldoingokay(f): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

Haba!!!!! shocked shocked
Zero chill.....thou have not!!! I said uncle....not ur biological uncle now..... grin BTW.....are u DAT old?? Like 40s? shocked

haa 40ke pls ooh am still under age ooh
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
stilldoingokay:

haa 40ke pls ooh am still under age ooh
Lmaoooooooo!!!! grin
Small geh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.