Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? (26012 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by vicben27(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
I can bang my wife 5mint.s b4 we go to church. I don't see anything wrong with that my wife is my wife sex is nt a sin inside marriage b it Sunday or any other day. it's my natural right.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by femi4: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
charlsecy:
Sex between married couple is holy. Holy sex is ordained by GOD.

Please educate your wife that Sabbath doesn't fall on Sunday. If your wife wants to keep the Sabbath, she should keep it wholistically, no business, no working of any sort, unless an emergency.
People don't understand that Keeping the Sabbath holy does not mean abstain from work.

Keeping the Sabbath holy = Doing what is right before the Lord
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by laidthrice(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my unbiased honest opinion based on biblical commandments.

I believe it is a sin,
Sex is an iniquity whether inside or outside of marriage.
The Bible says in Psalms 51:5;
"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."

The Bible also says in Exodus 20:8
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

So your wife is right, sex on the sabbath day is not right.
If you must have sex with her on the Sabbath, make it holy by either lubricating her with anointing oil,
tying a mantle or her neck, speaking in tongues instead of moaning or burning of incences in the bedroom.

But I'd advice you not to take this lying low with her because it's either;
She's a fanatical dumbfvck who was rightly described in Proverbs 14:1 as
" the foolish woman who plucketh down her house with her own hands."

Or

She's getting the D from someone else and isn't fascinated by yours anymore.

Shallom.
I have an issue with your reply, In sin were we conceived does not refer to the means of procreation, it totally refers to the sin of our fathers coming down to the present generation, I also think sex for married couples on a Sunday is not a sin, because it's a sin for a wife or husband to deny the other sex, although the Bible urges us to abstain from it before seeking the lords face in fasting. I call these the gray areas of the Bible, they are subjected to your own personal understanding through the Holy spirit
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by aputel: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Upaka:
It's a very big sin.
Waiting for your Bible verse to back it up
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
PastorAji:
stfu
Pained pastor.

grin grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts...
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by aputel: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
You want to keep the Sabath holy but planes are taking off in Israel 24/7 everyday ,Israeli soldiers are bombing and killing on Sabath ,those are not sins abi? You better change your brain
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by swiitJese(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
Pls mods help move this thread to front page let ppl comment. My wife is feeling like JESUS saying "keep the sabath day holy" bullshit!

How many times pipo wan ask dis question?! Ehn!
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by charlsecy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
femi4:
People don't understand that Keeping the Sabbath holy does not mean abstain from work. Keeping the Sabbath holy = Doing what is right before the Lord
Precisely, that's not what it means to keep the Sabbath day holy, although it doesn't exclude doing what is right before the Lord.

It is worthy to do what pleases the Lord day in, day out, but to keep the Sabbath Day holy functionally means to abstain from work.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by femi4: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
charlsecy:
Precisely, that's not what it means to keep the Sabbath day holy, although it doesn't exclude doing what is right before the Lord.

It is worthy to do what pleases the Lord day in, day out, but to keep the Sabbath Day holy functionally means to abstain from work.
That's not how Jesus define it

Mathew 12:11

11He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by bentuzene(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Like Sunday was even the Sabbath sef? Mstcheew!

See bros God can't stop you and your wife from enjoying what he gave you!

God made two wonderful things, The Sabbath and The institution of Marriage and yes both of them can exist together!

Just remember though that your love for the sex doesn't go to the level where it becomes a nuisance!

But is it a sin for you to have sex on the Sabbath?

No, never seen it anywhere in my NKJV or KJV Or any other Bible at all!

Sha allow her!
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Basic123: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
Pls mods help move this thread to front page let ppl comment. My wife is feeling like JESUS saying "keep the sabath day holy" bullshit!

So sex between a legally married couple is unholy.
so she came to this world through an unholy act.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by charlsecy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
femi4:
That's not how Jesus define it

Mathew 12:11

11He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”
It is worthy to do what pleases the Lord day in, day out, but to keep the Sabbath Day holy means to abstain from work.... basically non-essential work.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Rapture4real(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is NEVER a sin as long as it is with your married spouse.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Temysteve(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
if i have the power to send you into exile i won't hesitate! Well i dn't blame, you only talk with the level of understanding nd maturity. Even ur pastor cant tell you these craps.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by femi4: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
charlsecy:
It is worthy to do what pleases the Lord day in, day out, but to keep the Sabbath Day holy means to abstain from work.... basically non-essential work.
Wrong

David and his men prepared and ate food meant for priest on Sabbath day when he was hungry. Read your Bible.

Holiness has nothing to do with abstaining from work, I wonder why "keeping Sabbath holy should.

Its a wrong interpretation of the Bible

Remember the Sabbath day, keep it Clean/ Holy/ Righteous

It didn't say Remember the Sabbath day....do not work
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Temysteve(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

leave God the father to handle that, after all Jesus was born with no procreation
God also made it clear that he can raise stones to worship him if he wants
Say no to sex, Jesus didn't have sex, be like Jesus
what u're saying is just so irritating you said 'Jesus was born with no procreation' that was in the century if jesus christ, is that happening now?? Infact if it can happen such woman will be label with witch/wizard. Even paul says any man who is burning shld shld have a wife.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Temysteve(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
There is a very wide gap between Christians we have today vs the old Christians.
Almost all the disciples died of persecution, but today christians buy mansions... I'm not sure they have the same priority.

Paul even advised that it was better to stay single in order to make heaven, but our christians today want to fvck their wives even on Sundays, how can a christian get an erection on a Sunday?! When the thoughts of those to perish in hell should be bothering their minds...

Despite the fact that Jesus hinted in several verses of the scripture that christians should abandon their earthly ambitions (especially wealth pursuit), our pastors are flying in private jets, and acquiring mansions. What about the bigger mansions in paradise? Are these ones sincerely working towards that kinda achievement?

I don't see christians today, I see people who just want to play along or deceive themselves hoping to enjoy this world, and the world their bible prophets promised.

Anybody who feels he is a true Christian and still keeps a wife or wears "gucci" to church should quote me.
trashhhhh!! How do you want to preach the gospel without hospitality?? You want to go into the villages (rural area to be precised) to sit dem down nd preach the word of God to dem nd go like dat without reaching out to the needy, no shelter, no homes etc... Man! Ur preaching is incomplete without these.....
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by RedDistrict: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
davillian:
Sex to make babies
Or
Sex for fun on a Sunday morning?
Op make it clear.

U have special days u have sex with your wife for babies and for fun?? Your own wife again??

This country sef
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by seyisolu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I believe it is a sin,

If you must have sex with her on the Sabbath, make it holy by either lubricating her with anointing oil,
tying a mantle or her neck, speaking in tongues instead of moaning or burning of incences in the bedroom.

Or

Shallom.

If i get u clearly, u mean u were conceived in sex.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I believe it is a sin,

Or

Shallom.
You have started again with your jugunu advise tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by emonkey(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:

It is actually a sin, but if you pray over her wetincall and annoint it with oil or prayer water you will both be fine.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Temysteve:
trashhhhh!! How do you want to preach the gospel without hospitality?? You want to go into the villages (rural area to be precised) to sit dem down nd preach the word of God to dem nd go like dat without reaching out to the needy, no shelter, no homes etc... Man! Ur preaching is incomplete without these.....
Even though your write-up is incoherent. Here is my response...

Jesus removed money from mouth of a fish. He multiplied fishes and loaves of bread. He healed sick people and raised dead men. Peter and Paul was also said to do all this according the bible. That was how bible-christians spread the gospel not through philanthropists.

Heck! Jesus even said said should leave your homes and go about preaching of the kingdom "above". "People will not believe without miracles" - Bible.

I don't see you doing sh!t but working your ass out to buy the best sunday attire. What I see is money-minded thieves in suits.

The right question is either Jesus was a junkie or he never existed or the bible was just a product of jewish folklores.

#TruthHurts
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Reki760: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's not a sin. She's your wife.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Prince7ess(f): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
You both need to understand spirituality for what it is, and not mere religion, doctrinal beliefs and fanaticism. Sex is holy between a married couple. I can as well be under the sheets and be moaning and screaming God's name, after which I go to church. He designed Sex. You have a sound mind, use it and stop asking questions like this on forums where different answers ll begin to gnaw at ur subconscious.
Enough said

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Macgabe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Upaka:
It's a very big sin.

Please what makes it a sin? the real sabbath day is saturday not sunday. So what makes it a sin? and if God said keep it holy, does that mean sex(btw couples) is unholy? Sex outside the context of marriage is what we can tag unholy. As soon as they agree to share their body with one another in holy matrimony, it becomes holy and can be done anytime depending on what they both agreed on.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by davillian(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
RedDistrict:

U have special days u have sex with your wife for babies and for fun?? Your own wife again??

This country sef
Nothing do the country.
I feel dirty in the presence of the Lord when I have sex on sunday morning.
Sex for fun on sunday mornings bfore church are out of it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by thanknairaland1: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
next page pls!!!!
I dey wit my gf rt now on my bed
guess what's happening
mcheeeeee!!!""
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by RedDistrict: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
davillian:

Nothing do the country.
I feel dirty in the presence of the Lord when I have sex on sunday morning.
Sex for fun on sunday mornings bfore church are out of it.

The same presence of the Lord where u exchanged vows with your wife and became one ba??

if u feel dirty in Gods presence because u laid with your wife, na serious renewal of mind tins o
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Temysteve(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Even though your write-up is incoherent. Here is my response...
Jesus removed money from mouth of a fish. He multiplied fishes and loaves of bread. He healed sick people and raised dead men. Peter and Paul was also said to do all this according the bible. That was how bible-christians spread the gospel not through philanthropists.
Heck! Jesus even said said should leave your homes and go about preaching of the kingdom "above". "People will not believe without miracles" - Bible.
I don't see you doing sh!t but working your ass out to buy the best sunday attire. What I see is money-minded thieves in suits.
The right question is either Jesus was a junkie or he never existed or the bible was just a product of jewish folklores.
#TruthHurts
Lol, are you telling me you want the men of God of today to pray on bread nd fishes to multiply nd u want the masses to believe its the power of God. Jesus did all these things truly according to bible but some point here are incorrect. I dnt knw how to interprete much abt the bible but 'm still standing on what i said 'Evangelism is not complete without been hospitable'
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Lastborn0074: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Upaka:
It's a very big sin.
It's not, unless u r cohabiting.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
RedDistrict:

The same presence of the Lord where u exchanged vows with your wife and became one ba??

if u feel dirty in Gods presence because u laid with your wife, na serious renewal of mind tins o

Not having sex on sunday morning won't kill anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.