Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It (11639 Views)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Kokaine(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahaa...aaww thank u! Im so flattered grin
lool. dont tell me you have not heard that a billion times.
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Kokaine:
lool. dont tell me you have not heard that a billion times.

Nope...this my first time i read it wink

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Kokaine(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Nope...this my first time i read it wink

i wont believe it. so what have all the guys with good eyes been doing on nairaland?
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Kokaine:
i wont believe it. so what have all the guys with good eyes been doing on nairaland?

Hahaha grin

Men on NL they ONLY want some huge UKWU and massive bwezz.. tongue
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Kokaine(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahaha grin

Men on NL they ONLY want some huge UKWU and massive bwezz.. tongue
loool..... youre very funny oh. no let dem hear you.

but wait.... when you say "teach me pidgin" in your bio, are you not nigerian?
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Kokaine:

loool..... youre very funny oh. no let dem hear you.

but wait.... when you say "teach me pidgin" in your bio, are you not nigerian?

grin

Nope im not..but i learned some pidgin words already...juz the basics.. grin
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Jammiiee(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2017
And dts why u ain't a guy angry many guys will, it might even be what turns some guys on who knows undecided
Tamarapetty:
if i were a guy? NEVER!
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Kokaine(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Nope im not..but i learned some pidgin words already...juz the basics.. grin
interesting. youre another ellenbaby89. do you know her?
what country though? i would guess Mexico.
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Kokaine:
interesting. youre another ellenbaby89. do you know her?
what country though? i would guess Mexico.

Nope i dont know her..Never heard about her either..

Ooh me? Mexico? Oh no Sir..not at all grin
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Jammiiee:
And dts why u ain't a guy angry many guys will, it might even be what turns some guys on who knows undecided
it turns u on?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Jammiiee(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Never. Watching A prettygirl like u taking a poo could turn me on cheesy wink
Tamarapetty:
it turns u on?
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by pryme(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Deek breaker cheesy

dont be surprise this one will be rigid and boring in the act

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Alitair(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Earthquake1:
The face is photoshopped. undecided
The muscle bobbi and hole nko?
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
suns.hineG,redbe.ans come and answer grin
the moniker 'sexkillz' comes to mind' shocked
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by AdeISonline: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marry wetin, I rather watch Konji TV till i die

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
the moniker 'sexkil.lz' comes to mind' shocked

so u know dat guy? grin

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

so u know dat guy? grin
yea yea. Once an admin and a 'soft' boy. One of the godfathers here.

E don advice youths tire to flee from cunninglus/sex but they/we won't hear. The damage tramadol and woman would cause man eh.. Is doing press up smiley
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
yea yea. Once an admin and a 'soft' boy. One of the godfathers here.

E don advice youths tire to flee from cunninglus/sex but they/we won't hear. The damage tramadol and woman would cause man eh.. Is doing press up smiley
forget matter grin grin
dat guy na pretender grin
iyam sure he dey fuk pass Lexington Steel grin grin grin
guys wey dey form say dem hate sex na dem like sex pass grin

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

forget matter grin grin
dat guy na pretender grin
iyam sure he dey fuk pass Lexington Steel grin grin grin
guys wey dey form say dem hate sex na dem like sex pass grin
kweke.. So you know lexington steele. shild of the world shocked

In btw... Conji na b*stard. Can you imagine a girl close to getting married tell you to ''yansh'' her one last time cheesy

I think i'll search for that joystick padlock sexybbstar showed us one time dat made her 'chop' ban. I need to reserve my 'liquid'.

Lack of reserve is what is affecting nigeria today

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
kweke.. So you know lexington steele. shild of the world shocked

In btw... Conji na b*stard. Can you imagine a girl close to getting married tell you to ''yansh'' her one last time cheesy

I think i'll search for that joystick padlock sexybbstar showed us one time dat made her 'chop' ban. I need to reserve my 'liquid'.

Lack of reserve is what is affecting nigeria today

Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by funstufz: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abegi, that is just too small compared with footballer transfer payout...

A paltry N83,333.34k per month to date such, hmmmmmmmmm mba embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by Jadoskii(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
She ma crunch Mon ballz with her cena laps..
Re: Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It by AfraTales(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Get your .com custom domain at N1,000 smiley
Call 09072979302 or contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.