Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News (5937 Views)

Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
IGBO WILL ALWAYS BE A CHRISTIAN PEOPLE.

ONE MILLION JIHARDIST CANNOT CHANGE DAT.

SINCE 1950S THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING AND ATTACKING US BUT WE NEVER CHANGE, CANNOT CHANGE AND WILL NEVER CHANGE.

ELECTION WILL NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA AND ALL THIS ATTACK MARKS THE END OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
All these wawa and abakaliki Ipod jihad miscreants trying to introduce judaism as only religion. We need to send these goats back to their states or they force our hands again. This time, we will kill both them and members of their immediate families. Enough is enough. Join the campaign to rid anambra of wawa and abakaliki pests today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by RisingSun1: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
agbangam:

See dis Mumuu sha, We all know d IPoB Jews are now killing d innocent Christian Igbos... Please let d Christian igbos brace up and fight those demonic Ipob Jews cos dey want to force Judaism on dem. cool
I heard today that another ritualist den has been discovered in Oshogbo.

When will u face the rampant skull mining menace
in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
All these wawa and abakaliki Ipod jihad miscreants trying to introduce judaism as only religion. We need to send back these goats back to their states or they force our hands again. This time, we will kill both them and members of their immediate families. Enough is enough. Join the campaign to rid anambra of wawa and abakaliki pests today.

LAST SUNDAY PEOPLE DIE, HOW DID IT IMPROVE UR LIFE OR NIGERIA?

TODAY PEOPLE DIE, DID UR LIFE IMPROVE OR NIGERIA CHANGE?

GO AHEAD AND CELEBRATE, BUT MARK IT DOWN THAT IGBO HAVE LONG REJECTED U AND NIGERIA.

SOON U WILL FEAST ON URSELF IN IBADAN AND SAMBOGARI BECOS U WILL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO IGBO BLOOD. VAMPIRE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Yyeske(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Let's wait and see if they will blame it on drug war

IPOB is right about their theory

Continue supporting the killing, it could be you or your relative tomorrow.
IPOB miscreants want to kill ndi Anambra and make it ungovernable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by RisingSun1: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just heard that Anambra Police is planning to tag what happened in a Church today as arm robbery case in a bid to divert attention.

Lol Wait for their press statement.

Nigeria is truly a ZOO
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
I must use this medium to commend the residents of 33 area of onitsha. Last week saturday, they caught a native of enugu state robbing in their neighbourhood and all decided in unison to end the goat's life there and then. If all anambra indigenes continue to treat these wawa and abakaliki criminals in our state this way, crime and Ipod activities will disappear from anambra under 6 months.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Let's wait and see if they will blame it on drug war

IPOB is right about their theory

IF OBIANO CANNOT COME OUT AND TELL US WAT IS HAPPENING IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT MISSING WORDS THEN PDP SHOULD GET READY TO UPROOT APGA FROM ANAMBRA.

A LEADER SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL HIS PEOPLE WHERE AN ATTACK IS COMING FROM IN VERY CLEAR TERMS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Terrorsquad101: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
All these wawa and abakaliki Ipod jihad miscreants trying to introduce judaism as only religion. We need to send these goats back to their states or they force our hands again. This time, we will kill both them and members of their immediate families. Enough is enough. Join the campaign to rid anambra of wawa and abakaliki pests today.
. Ezi bida. look how raggy and unkempt you look

email me ur CV for automatic employment.

anumanu ,yorubastard tiger clawed face zoo escapee

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Markfemi2: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=irepnaija4eva post=59436450][/quote]

Boring

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
I must use this medium to commend the residents of 33 area of onitsha. Last week saturday, they caught a native of enugu state robbing in their neighbourhood and all decided in unison to end the goat's life there and then. If all anambra indigenes continue to treat these wawa and abakaliki criminals in our state this way, crime and Ipod activities will disappear from anambra under 6 months.

SEUN, Y DONT U GO AND DISCUSS OGUN STATE.

U CAN NEVER BE AN IGBO MAN OR BE ACCEPTED AS ONE EVEN IF U MARRIED FROM US.

TRY TO CONTAIN URSELF, AND STAY IN UR LANE.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Litmus: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
A suspicious mind might think, more of this sort of thing, all over the East will, undermined the governor of relevant state and increase support for Kanu.

Rip
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
waternogetenemy:

IF OBIANO CANNOT COME OUT AND TELL US WAT IS HAPPENING IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT MISSING WORDS THEN PDP SHOULD GET READY TO UPROOT APGA FROM ANAMBRA.

A LEADER SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL HIS PEOPLE WHERE AN ATTACK IS COMING FROM IN VERY CLEAR TERMS.
Are you with Ipod or PDP? Anambra indigenes already know that the sudden upsurge in crime in the state is due to Ipod religious war to replace christianity with judaism using their illiterate wawa and abakaliki members.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by RisingSun1: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. Ezi bida. look how raggy and unkempt you look

email me ur CV for automatic employment.

anumanu ,yorubastard tiger clawed face zoo escapee
Hahaha
Bro leave that jobless Afonja to rot in hell.

He is one of those lazy afonjas beheading people in their skull mining business in Yoruba land just to make easy money.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Personally, I have handed over 14 wawa and abakaliki criminals in woliwo to police for immediate execution when I used to live in that part of onitsha. Crime dropped drastically. We can do more if we know that these pests don't mean well for our state.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Are you with Ipod or PDP? Anambra indigenes already know that the sudden upsurge in crime in the state is due to Ipod religious war to replace christianity with judaism using their illiterate wawa and abakaliki members.

Dude, u are better off commenting on Oshogbo matter becos anything u say is void and counts for nothing.

Election will not hold in Anambra, whether fulani go from Church to church every sunday, the highest they will secure is war and division of Nigeria.

We will never be muslim like YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
AFTER MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN GOD PRESENCE, THE PRIEST WILL PRAY, CLEANSE THE CHURCH, KNOWING GOD HAVE ACCEPTED HIS PEOPLE IN HEAVEN AND THE NEXT SUNDAY, WORSHIP WILL CONTINUE.

IN IGBOS, THE HAUSAFULANI JIHADIST HAVE REACHED A DEADEND.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Ikechuob: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
I said before and I'll say it again.

This has the government written all over it

They want the Anambra people to feel that they need the government hence go back on their no election claim.

Ask yourself when this type of things started? When have it ever reported that gunsmith gunned down a church in Anambra? Was it not immediately after the "no election" mantra.

Also remember the eye witness of the ozubulu church stated that the gunmen wore a military outfit.
This one the officers ran leaving the gunmen more weapon.

Coincidence I think not. The gun men just happen to attack the church where officers were patrolling and had gun? Why was the officers patrolling a church in onitsha?

Who are the police officers and military in igbo land? Northerners
Who did obiano meet few weeks before all this started? The military

This has the government had in it.
Obiano I pray the Anambra never vote your heartless, demonic ass back in.
You're a pig to schedule the death of your people just for election.
You're an evil, disgusting, demonic pig.
Worse than Satan himself

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
THERE IS NOTHIN ON THIS EARTH THAT WILL MAKE US FOLLOW MOHAMMEDAN MURDERS.

HIGHEST WE WILL FIGHT THEM FROM MORNING TO MORNING.

WE ARE NOT YORUBAS.

EVEN WITH THE ARMY AND POLICE IN THEIR POCKET, WE WILL FIGHT DEM ALL.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
I said before and I'll say it again.

This has the government written all over it

They want the Anambra people to feel that they need the government hence go back on their no election claim.

Ask yourself when this type of things started? When have it ever reported that gunsmith gunned down a church in Anambra? Was it not immediately after the "no election" mantra.

Also remember the eye witness of the ozubulu church stated that the gunmen wore a military outfit.
This one the officers ran leaving the gunmen more weapon.

Coincidence I think not. The gun men just happen to attack the church where officers were patrolling and had gun? Why was the officers patrolling a church in onitsha?

Who are the police officers and military in igbo land? Northerners
Who did obiano meet few weeks before all this started? The military

This has the government had in it.
Obiano I pray the Anambra never vote your heartless, demonic ass back in.
You're a pig to schedule the death of your people just for election.
You're an evil, disgusting, demonic pig.
Worse than Satan himself

WHICH GOVERNMENT?

IS IT THE ONE THAT CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM HAUSAFULANI MURDERERS?

I AM FROM ANAMBRA AND I CAN TELL U THAT ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO SAID FROM WAT IS ON GROUND, NO ELECTION WILL HOLD IN DAT STATE. PEOPLE WILL NOT COME OUT TO VOTE

WE ARE AS STUBBORN AS THEY COME, U CANNOT FIND PEOPLE MORE HEAD STRONG DAN ANAMBRA.

ALL THEY ARE DOING IS JUST MAKING US MORE ANGRY.

WE DONT GET SCARED, WE JUST GET ANGRY AND FIGHT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
These Ipod cum PDP wawa and abakaliki goats are saying no election and PDP must take anambra from Obiano at the same time. You see how foolish these goats are that made fulani herdsmen to be using them for target practise in their enugu state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
These Ipod cum PDP wawa and abakaliki goats are saying no election and PDP must take anambra from Obiano at the same time. You see how foolish these goats are that made fulani herdsmen to be using them for target practise in their enugu state.

DIE AFONJA, WAT ARE U GOOD FOR THREAD PUSHER.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ipod is today, no election, tomorrow, PDP must win anambra! Ugly-looking, okpa-eating illiterates from wawaland.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Ikechuob: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
waternogetenemy:

WHICH GOVERNMENT?

IS IT THE ONE THAT CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM HAUSAFULANI MURDERERS?

I AM FROM ANAMBRA AND I CAN TELL U THAT ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO SAID FROM WAT IS ON GROUND, NO ELECTION WILL HOLD IN DAT STATE. PEOPLE WILL NOT COME OUT TO VOTE

WE ARE AS STUBBORN AS THEY COME, U CANNOT FIND PEOPLE MORE HEAD STRONG DAN ANAMBRA.

ALL THEY ARE DOING IS JUST MAKING US MORE ANGRY.

WE DONT GET SCARED, WE JUST GET ANGRY AND FIGHT.

I support this X a billion.
A "leader" who rather see his people die just for election does not deserve to lead those people.

You don't even need to tell me about Anambra people. I know una sha. Heck onitsha people would even want revenge knowing them.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by nonsobaba: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
The good news is that we have not relented in killing these wawa and abakaliki criminals disturbing the peace of anambra through Ipod. Those that our guns miss in anambra will eventually be suyanized by herdsmen in wawaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
The good news is that we have not relented in killing these wawa and abakaliki criminals disturbing the peace of anambra through Ipod. Those that our guns miss in anambra will eventually be suyanized by herdsmen in wawaland.

And u remain bottom nigga to the white, latino, arab and asians.

Truly it is a curse to be of dark skin. Cursed Animal!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria needs to be divided.

This must happen.

The black man is not civilised enough to co-exist with other nations.

Everybody need to go their own way and figure things out for themselves.

Nigeria has not worked, will not work and cannot work.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by ofai: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
waternogetenemy:

And u remain bottom nigga to the white, arab and asians.

Truily it is a curse to be of dark skin. Cursed Animal!

Pls ignore the e-diot. He urinates everywhere on nairaland just to get attention. He sees Enugu and ebonyi people as low animals.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by waternogetenemy: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
ofai:

Pls ignore the e-diot. He urinates everywhere on nairaland just to get attention. He sees Enugu and ebonyi people as low animals.

Dat animal is an Afonja, just go through his post history.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by Terkimbi01: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
HeGeMon:
Nnamdi Kanus ipob special forces are at work now, the weapons he solicited for have now arrived, so now its goin to be everyday action film, make. This is the moment to reference & review his earlier statements of threats to Nigeria, Obiano & his people who don't support him. Nnamdi Kanu should be picked up ASAP.

You mean the arms are for killing his own people?

reasonings like this form the reason Middle Belt must be separate from Nigeria
Nigerians are abnormal

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by PDJT: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
-The Indigenous People Of Biafra, is right on the money on this one, as always. The jihadists have intensified the attack on Biafraland. But Chukwu Okike shall see us through in this cesspit we unfortunately found ourselves.

-Rest in Peace to the Dead, may Chukwu Okike bless your souls and heal the wounded. Isee!

-Hmm. My people We need an Igbo man/woman in charge of policing in our land ooo. Security is local and must be spearheaded by someone local who understand the people's language, culture and way of life. Nigeria is really a Zoo with its antiquated police system. Only Biafra can save!
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:
I just heard that Anambra Police is planning to tag what happened in a Church today as arm robbery case in a bid to divert attention.

Lol Wait for their press statement.

Nigeria is truly a ZOO

Whhaat!! I hope the world is watching. Igboland is under war occupation. Why are they waiting for our people to be decinated before they intervene? We dont want a reactive tribunal on genocide, no! We demand a proactive intervention to declare SE a threatened and security deficient area in need of supervised security mandate from UN. We need protection from the forces evil in this country, the sons of lucifer that are hell bent on bringing us on our knees. We refuse to bow or kneel to hausafulani and yorober oligarchies. Fvck this Nigeria, i want my BIAFRA NOW! God why why why!!! What has my people done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate / CJN Okays 300 Judges For Election Cases / Abdul Mutallab, Slumps In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.