Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (19758 Views)

Courageous Police Officer Foils Kidnapping Attempt On Nigerian High Road. / Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will use capital letter so that it will sink inside ur mind.
"MIND YOUR BUSINESS"
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Just tell that your stewpid bad friend of yours not to try their shitt in Lagos, especially Ikeja... Cos they'll be mobbed.
Severe your friendship with him fast.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by jimbow: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2017
This is my Very first comment on Nairaland.... Do you realize you are complicit in this As in you actually know of a crime and keep mute without reporting at
Least anonymously to the security because they are your "friends" you know pains families go through I read this in pain knowing you had the power to stop the pains inflicted on others but simply chose to look the other side....we've totally lost our humanity. No Empathy? Honestly I'm stunned. We all won't live forever and in the short term Karma keeps us busy!
secretlifesaver:
Hello my fellow people please i have to register this new account to keep my identity private as i don't want the SSS knocking my door and it's a secret i have to keep from my wife because i introduced her to Nairaland so i need to go anonymous.

Ok...

I'm a University graduate but like everyone of us, i have the bad friends and the good friends. I'm used to both side of life. Just 3 days ago my close bad friend hinted me about a kidnap that will happen in this coming week( i guess,) They are expecting about 30M from the ransom from the job. I know these guys don't joke because they have succeeded in the past before by doing over 3 kidnappings and they have once had a close call with the Law.

How i knew this....

This close bad friend of mine told me about a kidnap they have done before last year, Mentioned how it went down and what happened when the family of the kidnapped people didn't turn up with money on time because it was a misinformation. He said he had to stood up to the other member that they should let them go since their family can't raise 20M, He said it was a big fight and he forced them to collect 2.5m from the kidnapped family member and since then he told them he's out. Afterwards the gang continued their job without him and did another 3 successful job. The fourth was the close call they had with the police and the kidnapped victim was rescued by the police when they locate their den. The other guys ran out of town for more than 6 months but this bad friend of mine never let, he has the courage that he hasn't committed any crime and nothing happened to him. About 5 weeks ago, the gang leader is back in town after about 7 months out of town and I've seen him on many occasions pulling forces and resources together but never knew their intent until my close bad friend hinted me about their plan.

So i asked him if he's going with them and he said YES, I was shocked and he said i shouldn't worry that nothing will happen.

I am not worried because he's not my blood just a bad friend,

But i haven't been able to sleep at night since he told me;

Please what do you suppose i do? If i let them go ahead and do the job even with my close bad friend with them and they got paid nothing happened, this will hunt me forever. I can't change my close bad friend mind because he has already made up his mind.

If i blow the whistle on them and involve the law, Our law system is F@#$ up , and they will treat me like a criminal.

If they go ahead and do the job i know i need to stay away and clear from him....

Well with this out of my mind i should be able to sleep.

Please tell your family and friends to watch their back and be safe ...

Please i need advise from my N'landers member. I will be watching and reading this post closely and learn from the comment. Please i don't know the location or the time when the job will go down but i know it's going down.....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Ejomax77(m): 2:35am On Aug 14, 2017
mind ur biz bro,it's a full time job. also,pray for the law to prevail.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by SuperBlack: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

You people joke with everything. What's Chelsea's business here now?

From where art thou comet
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by lolaben(m): 5:31am On Aug 14, 2017
I pray that your close bad friend does not get to read this, coz he will know it is you. Also better you relocate coz one day, you will be the victim. Stop surrounding yourself with vices.

secretlifesaver:
Hello my fellow people please i have to register this new account to keep my identity private as i don't want the SSS knocking my door and it's a secret i have to keep from my wife because i introduced her to Nairaland so i need to go anonymous.

Ok...

I'm a University graduate but like everyone of us, i have the bad friends and the good friends. I'm used to both side of life. Just 3 days ago my close bad friend hinted me about a kidnap that will happen in this coming week( i guess,) They are expecting about 30M from the ransom from the job. I know these guys don't joke because they have succeeded in the past before by doing over 3 kidnappings and they have once had a close call with the Law.

How i knew this....

This close bad friend of mine told me about a kidnap they have done before last year, Mentioned how it went down and what happened when the family of the kidnapped people didn't turn up with money on time because it was a misinformation. He said he had to stood up to the other member that they should let them go since their family can't raise 20M, He said it was a big fight and he forced them to collect 2.5m from the kidnapped family member and since then he told them he's out. Afterwards the gang continued their job without him and did another 3 successful job. The fourth was the close call they had with the police and the kidnapped victim was rescued by the police when they locate their den. The other guys ran out of town for more than 6 months but this bad friend of mine never let, he has the courage that he hasn't committed any crime and nothing happened to him. About 5 weeks ago, the gang leader is back in town after about 7 months out of town and I've seen him on many occasions pulling forces and resources together but never knew their intent until my close bad friend hinted me about their plan.

So i asked him if he's going with them and he said YES, I was shocked and he said i shouldn't worry that nothing will happen.

Please what do you suppose i do? If i let them go ahead and do the job even with my close bad friend with them and they got paid nothing happened, this will hunt me forever. I can't change my close bad friend mind because he has already made up his mind.

If i blow the whistle on them and involve the law, Our law system is F@#$ up , and they will treat me like a criminal.

If they go ahead and do the job i know i need to stay away and clear from him....

Please i need advise from my N'landers member. I will be watching and reading this post closely and learn from the comment. Please i don't know the location or the time when the job will go down but i know it's going down.....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by EngrXrix(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2017
A man who keeps his mouth shut saves his soul from a lot of troubles.. what if the bad friends are trying to setting him up by coming to tell him they are attempting a kidnap just to see if he would sell them out? Remeber! Thy are bad friends !!!
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by seangy4konji: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2017
after police release them,they will give police more money to tell them who rant them out...it will come out in a beer palor and then forgiveness is a sin and sorry is your mothers case...

you better face your bizness...
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Ndkings1(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Wow we have a kidnapper in our midst..... How can I catch this guy. Anyone who either by commission or omission have access to kidnap case is liable to go to jail

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Tvegas(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2017
secretlifesaver:

May you never be at rest. You will not be able to sleep until you do the right thing. Something tells me you werent also really clean at a time. who keeps friends with kidnappers??. Karma is a bitch, one day they will kidnap your family by then you will be forced to report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by ochukp(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2017
there's this bar in our building,occupying the shop downstairs and not even a flat in the building but disturbs big-time we don't sleep anymore or rest cause of their music,they don't have closing time for it and it's frustrating, please which authority can I report them to
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Jebosh(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2017
If u can find out the identity of d person they are planning to kidnapped, u can hint them and if something like that happen they know who to arrest and tell them to protect ur identity bro
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by spoilerx: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2017
secretlifesaver:

Ok...

How i knew this....

creating anonymous account wont keep u anonymous esp when u r sending this from your mobile phone.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2017
secretlifesaver:

Ok...

How i knew this....

I do not support crime , but I hate rats even more

You sir are a rat, you are looking for reward money from being a rat?

You seem to know so much about how they are rounding up resources for someone who claims not to be involved

I think you are a member of this gang who is upset maybe because they are not taking you in this mission with them
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2017
spoilerx:

creating anonymous account wont keep u anonymous esp when u r sending this from your mobile phone.

It will
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
andyanders:
Op, listen carefully;no matter how you try to hide from reporting this kind of crime, you are equally guilty of same crime as you are already an accessory to the same crime.

Since you said that he is your bad friend and he has been intimating you of their past and present crimes, and you refused to report such to the appropriate authorities, you are equally part of the said crime. If this your so called bad friend is caught one day and paraded like Evans The kidnapper, do not be surprised that people that knew you with him MUST come out to tell the world that you are a friend of the so called bad friend of yours and must be privy to his crimes. What if one day he is arrested and he mentions your name as those he confides to anytime he wants to go for kidnapping? It MUST happen one day.

Go and report them and now move out to a place he wouldn't find you. You will be doing good for yourself and your immediate family members by reporting to the authorities. IG will make sure that your identity will be protected.Contact IG's office directly.

My dear don't let movies fool you...
This is Nigeria , the sad thing about whistle blowing here is your identity will be exposed either by corrupt police officers or by friends
Move to where he won't find you ? Wow another Hollywood influenced comment

Where ? Nigeria is a very small country , corrupt police and hungry people ready to expose you for financial benefits. Where will he hide ?

The police cannot hide a whistle blower in Nigeria that's a fact

Prison system in Nigeria is extremely corrupt , I know criminals in this country who should be serving serious time , but they are walking the street after 6 months tops and what happens to you who they know ratted them out ?

Don't let Hollywood fool you

He should mind his damn business

He shouldn't have even posted this hear , he should have gone to his pastor or imam for counsel
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by gabng(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
I get your drift.

Luckygurl:

Yeah!! I'm definitely not abreast with what goes on there.
All what I'm saying is I doubt if such robust form of technology will come into play in an attempt to pursue a lead just in case they decide to look into the op's concern especially when the common man is involved.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by coolk(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2017
@secretlifesaver take this advice seriously.

MadCow1:

Now here is my advice.. Go meet a Lawyer to explain to you what your level of involvement may be. Do not think just because you are in Nairaland you are untraceable. This post can be narrowed down to the I.P address from which it was sent and a dragnet set for you so consider yourself exposed. It will be in your best interest to make a move now to report the crime to the police in the company of a good lawyer who can arrange a plea deal for you to act as a Police witness.

If you don't support their actions then you should have no problems snitching.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by jamesbridget13(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls tell him never to report any thing he is doing to u. Let him leave u alone with his criminal life. What is it! Why did he even tell u in d first place? If he brings up d topic again, shun him immediately n tell him u choose to be left in d dark abt his kidnapping activities. I pray they are caught
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Organs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
harriet412:

mbok sorry...
I just lost it when I saw ur comment ...
it irks me when i see such

Harriet412, you are on point, sorry for wetin? This is serious business and he is bringing bigotry with absolutely "no proof", i personally endorse what you said, you no yab am enuf sef. Please learn to call out foolishness and stupidity when you see it and pls stand by it. Hopefully he will learn.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Organs(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
gabng:
Trust me you don't have an idea of what is available at the Joint Intelligence Centre at the ONSA

I wish you'd answered luckygurl's question with more details, rather than this vague statement here. I liked your twitter a/c advice though, that is so cool.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
secretlifesaver:

Ok...

How i knew this....

OP. THANK YOU . BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ALSO A KIDNAPPER. YES. YOU ARE AMONG THEM. YOU ONLY WANT TO SNITCH ON THEM because U R TIRED OF KIDNAPPING. NO KIDNAPPER WILL TELL U OF HIS PLANS KNOWING DAT U MIGHT GIVE HIM UP. HAHA DO YOU THING WE ARE FOOLS? YOU SHOULD BETTER STOP KIDNAPPING. IT WILL LEAD YOU TO HELL .. GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS OR ALLAH.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by gabng(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why would you need more details on something that is classified for a reason?

Organs:

I wish you'd answered luckygurl's question with more details, rather than this vague statement here. I liked your twitter a/c advice though, that is so cool.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Organs(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
gabng:

Go read her question again? Tracing IP address to a user is "classified" who is classifying?
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Luckygurl(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
gabng:

Which state is this happening?

You can create an anonymous twitter account and contact the NPF there.

Anonymous in what sense?
Same way he had to go anonymous on here??

Come to think of it...
If he heeds this advice of yours, won't that still give the joint intelligence centre at the ONSA something to work with via IP address tracking assuming somehow they decide to come after him
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by harriet412(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Organs:

Harriet412, you are on point, sorry for wetin? This is serious business and he is bringing bigotry with absolutely "no proof", i personally endorse what you said, you no yab am enuf sef. Please learn to call out foolishness and stupidity when you see it and pls stand by it. Hopefully he will learn.

Lolz.. noted.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by gabng(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Word of advice

DONT CRY ANOTHER MANS CRY

I have answered her question to the level I can do here. The additional details you are coily trying to get no be me go tell you.

Organs:

Go read her question again? Tracing IP address to a user is "classified" who is classifying?
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by onimama4real(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
ur frnd is a kidnaper, guy just find means to report him n his gang, bcus is very risk for u n it might lead to ur arrest as well
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Organs(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
gabng:
Word of advice

DONT CRY ANOTHER MANS CRY

I have answered her question to the level I can do here. The additional details you are coily trying to get no be me go tell you.

You are the one needing that advice bross. Reason why most things in Nigeria does not work? Because its done haphazardly, shabily or always talk and no substance.

This post can be narrowed down to the I.P address from which it was sent and a dragnet set for you so consider yourself exposed.

The emboldened caught my attention.
Is this obtainable in this effed up country of ours?

Trust me you don't have an idea of what is available at the Joint Intelligence Centre at the ONSA

your reply[b][/b]

I wish you'd answered luckygurl's question with more details, rather than this vague statement here.

My Follow-up question.

your reply[b][/b]

So what is so secretive here? maybe you just don't know what youre talking about. I actually want to know how far we've come along in tracing individuals activities on their devices, or their footprints on the internet to the physical person.

Also, usually in forums you get answers to your questions cos someone already asked the question for you.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by aputel: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimablack1:
U are aware of 3 kidnappings already, still aware of the fourth about to go down.
My friend, my simple opinion, until u go and tell the police EVERYTHING u know, u are just a kidnapper

I wonder if the police are going through social media like this to harvest intelligence but to harass innocent guys as Yahoo boys is not a problem .
Please don't go to the police , no one will give you the trasportation to be going to their office everyday and if you fail to meet the time ,you can be lock up on flimsy ground. Do you even know how to write a statement at all, if not you can easily be trapped .
You have done well in making it public here ,If they like let them open an account anonymously to ask for further details . The US embassy at times harvest intelligence from Nairaland , why not the police . We have read of crooks in government position , we discuss about one safe breaker from Nipost now a lecturer with NOUN , what do you want next . Just be careful
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by gabng(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Those the gods wish to destroy they first make MAD.

Silence KID

Organs:

You are the one needing that advice bross. Reason why most things in Nigeria does not work? Because its done haphazardly, shabily or always talk and no substance.

This post can be narrowed down to the I.P address from which it was sent and a dragnet set for you so consider yourself exposed.

The emboldened caught my attention.
Is this obtainable in this effed up country of ours?

your reply[b][/b]

I wish you'd answered luckygurl's question with more details, rather than this vague statement here.

My Follow-up question.

your reply[b][/b]

So what is so secretive here? maybe you just don't know what youre talking about. I actually want to know how far we've come along in tracing individuals activities on their devices, or their footprints on the internet to the physical person.

Also, usually in forums you get answers to your questions cos someone already asked the question for you.

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by TEYA: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
aputel:

I wonder if the police are going through social media like this to harvest intelligence but to harass innocent guys as Yahoo boys is not a problem .
Please don't go to the police , no one will give you the trasportation to be going to their office everyday and if you fail to meet the time ,you can be lock up on flimsy ground. Do you even know how to write a statement at all, if not you can easily be trapped .
You have done well in making it public here ,If they like let them open an account anonymously to ask for further details . The US embassy at times harvest intelligence from Nairaland , why not the police . We have read of crooks in government position , we discuss about one safe breaker from Nipost now a lecturer with NOUN , what do you want next . Just be careful
SO YAHOO BOYS ARE INNOCENT TO YOU? AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BE THINKING GOODLUCK, BUHARI AND DEM DIEZANI ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA? HMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.