Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? (581 Views)

I Maybe Ugly Facially, But My Massive Butt Confuses Men–twitter User Brags: / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? by valkaka(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
How they decide if a man is attractive.

Put an attractive woman in front of a group of men.

Ask them to rate her on a scale of one to ten and I'll bet my shirt the answers are pretty close: 8,9,8,10,9,9,8.

Put an attractive man in front of a group of women. Good luck guessing the results: 7,2,10,1,10,1,8,3,9

My pet theory is that each woman has either -

A) a unique and highly complex equation in her head

OR

B) a random number generator

-that determines whether she finds a guy physically attractive.

But in reality I know there will always be a lot of 10-scale variances because attraction for women is often a deeper concept that includes making an intellectual and emotional connection, criteria men could probably use a bit more of in the selection process.

And I’m not usually a fan of highlighting/compounding sex differences but (I think) this is one area where men and women differ vastly.
Re: What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? by kingjomezy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
just have the money.... just get money... Kudi,owo,and ego!... u hear me

kingjomezy �
Re: What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? by Lewaluv(f): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please na...show me pictures of d men ooo
Re: What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Well my answer to this question is that for women, the areas of their bodies that men use in judging attractiveness are few and specific. For most men, their definition of an attractive woman is mainly based on three qualities. Face, boobs and ass. So to most men, an attractive woman is someone who has all three or one or two of the three.

But women on the other hand find various areas of a man's body attractive and this attraction is very subjective. Some women find men with beards attractive. Some find men with muscles attractive. Some find men with cute, boyish looks attractive. Some find tall men attractive. The list goes on.
Re: What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lewaluv:
Please na...show me pictures of d men ooo
check ma profile grin

(1) (Reply)

Nid A Serious And Understanding Man / 3 Reasons Why People Double Date / Ways To Seduce A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.