Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. (2084 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Stop!don't Have That Sex!i You Have Been Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by DoctorsOfficeNg: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello All,
I stumbled on a list of phrases that should never be searched on Google and so would like to share with you all. The results you would obtain would surely give you the bumps especially if you view the images of them.

In no particular order, i would proceed to list them .

Read More Here: https://www.doctorsoffice.ng/health/notfun-here-are-some-things-you-should-never-search-on-google-you-have-been-warned-lol/

---

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : You can Chat or call freely and anonymously our certified doctors should you need share an issue 24/7.
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
We are : SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by HelenBee(f): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
That mouth Larvae and Blue waffle so disgusting. I feel like puking .

1 Like

Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by JoeCutie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
HelenBee:
No be you go search? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by HelenBee(f): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2017
JoeCutie:
Lol. I no say you sef go don search o.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by DoctorsOfficeNg: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Felt the same...
Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by DoctorsOfficeNg: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
JoeCutie:
Lol... You were warned. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by Neimar: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
mtsheew nothing deh dere
Re: Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. by DoctorsOfficeNg: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Neimar:
mtsheew nothing deh dere

Admire the courage! smiley

(1) (Reply)

TWO FEMALE PASTORS WED (photo) / Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders / Are Men Really Selfish On Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.