Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog (4813 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by peace19: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by Irshittabey: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2017
baakus:
how can I open one Pls? baakusblog. com not baakusblogspot. com
Hi, I can build a blog for you at an affordable price. You can whatsapp me on +2348059730053

projects I have worked on include:
Bashclinic.com

Agrocashnet.com

Mayzmoshow.com

Mordencity.com
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by IamShiningStar(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2017
okoshalb : 1. Teach and inspire: Do you have the heart to inspire and teach? Create your own real estate online to do that. There is a lot of teaching and inspiring on social networks, but you want to have a place of your own - create a blog that people want to visit to get your teachings and inspirations. 2. Build your portfolio: Showcase your skills and experience with WordPress. The idea of having all of your work located in one place makes it easy to show off your experience. There are so many professions that can benefit from having an online portfolio. This is especially great if you're a fashion designer, coach, consultant, speaker, artist, photographer, writer, philosopher, graphic artist, illustrator, animator... and the list can go on to body shop workers, interior designers, and more. Plugins make it easy for you to use audio clips, videos, and all kinds of before and after images. 3. For your resume: Create your online resume (using keywords and phrases for your field). LinkedIn is good, but on LinkedIn, you are competing with hundreds of other people with similar skill sets to your own. Creating your online resume lets you drive the prospective employers to your space online. 4. Educate customers: Speaking directly to your customers' issues creates a dialog that creates loyalty and connection. It separates you from your competition and makes you the "go-to" expert. As you know, the information age brings on the challenge of your customers needing an easier way to navigate changes in the marketplace and find new ways of solving problems. This is a way for you to keep them in the loop. Do you have frequently asked questions? Use your blog to answer those questions - that way, you can point others who have the same question to that blog post (and you can update the answer as it evolves). 5. Write a book |Create a following: You can use a blog to lay out and draft your first or next book. Using the page features, you can outline the book, create subpages, and/or use the post feature to draft your book. Don't worry about people stealing your content. You can use Copyscape and other tools to protect your work. Some new authors make the mistake of writing a book without having a following and/or knowing who they're writing the book for. You can start a blog and use it as a place to create interest and research for your topic. What else could you do with a blog? Share your ideas below. Read more: https://www.mokoshalb.com/5- reasons-to-create-own-b mynd44 lalasticlala please how can i do free ho

OK!!!
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by CelestineC(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2017
etech102:
can some one please explain how i can host my blog for free without paying.

You could use a free hosting service
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by CelestineC(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2017
xtremeTall:
K...how can i own a blog?...i think have got passion for writing undecidedK...how can i own a blog?...i think have got passion for writing

Owning a blog doesn't have to be hard

Few tips for you

First know the niche you want to venture into (what you did like to blog about)

Then get a domain name and hosting(will cost you a few bucks)

Then proceed to design your first blog with WordPress

Make posts and then promote your blog

I covered everything you need to know here

Regards

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2017
If you want to learn about blogging or create your own blog, contact me 08105792124 or visit http://mazinoweb.com
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by SirLakes: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
xtremeTall:
K...how can i own a blog?...i think have got passion for writing undecidedK...how can i own a blog?...i think have got passion for writing

Read this quick guide and thank me later smiley
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by SirLakes: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
cool
Wehdone, nah you create topic, nah u still be FTC
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by successincentiv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you must start a blog, then bear in mind that you must be ready to change the world and solve problems through quality content.

If you are lazy at content marketing, then blogging is not for you .... unless you want to pay other to take care of content marketing So that you can focus on growth hacking

www.passionentrepreneurs.com
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by Impecca(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kusibe77:
6. you learn too
7. fame
8. Sadly; desperation and frustration and giving up comes with blogging. Sefinil
I created a blog. but now I can't login to it. I can only visit my blog.. pls how do I login to it
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by Kusibe77(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Impecca:

I created a blog. but now I can't login to it. I can only visit my blog.. pls how do I login to it

Seriously, I wished I can help.

cc
mokoshalb
ladywriter
Divepen1
Biafranbushboy
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by KellyR: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Impecca:

if you created it on wordpress, go to yoursite.com/wp-admin
Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by Debbietiyan(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Impecca:

What CMS do you use? Wordpress or Blogger?

EDIT: The person above me already answered.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by BiafranBushBoy: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kusibe77:

Seriously, I wished I can help.
cc mokoshalb ladywriter Divepen1 Biafranbushboy
is it WordPress?
if you still know the password, type this as your URL
www.nameofsite.com/admin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Impecca:

Custom domain or hosted domain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space / Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.