Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Story (8410 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pwaves:

Haba Mrbrown, must u throw d fact dat death awaits hr to her face? Pls try to show some luv.

rokiatu:

I agree that was really harsh I mean really HARSH!

why should i sugar coat the inevitable truth?!why should the truth be harsh? would you guys rather that i talk to her without mentioning death so that i dont hurt her feelings?! if she is so open minded to share "her life story" as she puts it then the truth will be a walk in the park.

i am being realistic and HONEST about facts that she probably already knows.
i am not throwing it in her face, i am just giving her my point of view about her deadly disease that she is so openly talking about.

LET PEOPLE KNOW EXACTLY THE IMPACT OF HIV/AIDS IN AFRICA AND ITS OUTCOMES.

tishat:

@mr Brown jay,the fact is dat death awaits us all,anyone can go first thats not an issue,but i want to educate you more on HIV,the life span of a HIV patients in America or Africa is 43 years.See alot of drugs are out to manage this but it does not cure it.The possibility that one ll die due to other cause is not overruled too,we live in a world of uncertainties,if people die like you think then you ll probably be leaving in your street alone because u ll be alarmed at the rate of it spreading,if u leave in lagos you can visit NIMR yaba,am sure you ll be speechless for months.

educate ME!!?? well you can try, at least!
you are absolutely right about the life span of the disease, you should also be aware that unless a person is on the perfect ARV cocktail, these numbers will be very impossible to attain. being on ARVs is not going to really help anyone unless they are on the RIGHT ARV combination therapy. people like Magic Johnson with millions of dollars in the bank have access to the best treatments available to man and also the possibility to evaluate what is the best ARV therapy for his status/gene and therefore live a healthier life. many out there dont know better and just take whatever the doc is giving to them not knowing that it could make the difference between long life and short life span. 20+ yrs with the disease is a LONG LIFE span, 5/10 yrs is just a normal span on ARVs.
also its safe to say that if a carrier aint got money in Africa then earlier death it might be for them depending on where they live while in Europe people get them for free FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!

the lack of health and sexual education in africa is the reason why so many people might get infected today. what is important in africa is to PREVENT people from getting this deadly disease, EDUCATE people as to how to combat the high rate of infection in Africa and HELP africans to use the right protection ALL THE TIME!!!!

but it doesnt change the facts that today, being infected means a death sentence. . . . . . . . . and the earlier people will understand that, the wiser they will become in the bedroom.
Re: My Love Story by googles: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]i really dunno why am so drawn to your thread
prolly because u intrigue me and at the same time amaze me
i admire your courage and ability to move on despite ur condition
you are one rare gem lady
live your life to da fullest kiss kiss kiss[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by fifi09(f): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2010

@post: I know you have to go through a stage of acceptance, but hang in there, life can be good again!

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Igwe9(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hey, Mrbrown or whatever you call yourself, do you really know what you are saying or what . . ? i'm disappointed in you.
you don f**ck up in short.
who's sure of his tomorrow amongst us? you can't just type rubbish and keep defending it like an . . .
sad

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
Igwe.:

Hey, Mrbrown or whatever you call yourself, do you really know what you are saying or what . . ? i'm disappointed in you.
you don f**ck up in short.
who's sure of his tomorrow amongst us? you can't just type rubbish and keep defending it like an . . .
sad

man if you read ALL my post, you will see that i never sugar coat Poo. and i am not going to start today just to please a few people.
i couldnt care less if you were disappointed or happy about what i wrote BUT i will still stand by what i wrote.
THIS IS LIFE! THIS IS HIV/AIDS! take it or go crawl under a rock pretending that it doesnt happen.

maybe you should go and have a look at that center in Yaba that the poster is talking about and maybe you can come back and tell us if HIV/AIDS in Africa is not about DEATH! millions are dying every year, Nigeria is the second african country with the most HIV infected people, second to only South Africa. ARV treatment cost about1000$ per person per year while many people cant earn that much. . . . . . . . . . so do the bloody math, and if thats rubbish to you then so be it!
face the facts: HIV/AIDS=DEATH to most unless someone can come up with a cure very soon.
Re: My Love Story by ssumpta(f): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2010
You have no friggin right angry to remind anyone of their uncertain future. You are not her God nor her doctor.You said your tellin her what she knows already? then why the heck do u bother.  NACA president! sad
So what if she has HIV? why are u adding salt to injury? 
Poster. Please do take cr of urself, n try to protect your man, by not givin in to d temptation of unprotected intimacy.
Remember, Jesus is a healer, and he never rejected anyone who came to him, no matter how they got their disease. U shall be well.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by sexyLeamon(f): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2010
whether true or not, this is without a doubt an amazing story.

MrbrownJ easy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by chika98: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2010
Enjoy each day together and make it count!

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Chykason(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2010
@MrBrownJAY,
u r soooooooo heartless and incompassionate. This can happen to anybody. For God's sake, can't you understand?

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by sexyLeamon(f): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2010
take it easy on him, I guess he was having a bad day.
Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2010
Thanks all for your support,its quite encouraging and gives me the reason to fight the more,as for the unsolicited doctor,i want to tell you that i will surely not die of HIV but ll age and pass on graciously,as for my man his health and welfare is my priority.
Thanks all

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2010
@Mr brown jay,dear for Ur info,ARV is not been sold,its free even in Yaba,alto of the counsellors there who where employed by the govt ve been on it for the past 8yrs and am sure u might look sicker than them.Meanwhile whats ur guarantee that u ll see the end of 2010? Only God can decide.Thank God you are not a doctor,you would ve been sentencing people to their untimely death with your naive assumptions and estimation.All the same ur opinion matters not cos its urs and u are entitled to it.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Igwe9(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

man if you read ALL my post, you will see that i never sugar coat Poo. and i am not going to start today just to please a few people.
i couldnt care less if you were disappointed or happy about what i wrote BUT i will still stand by what i wrote.
THIS IS LIFE! THIS IS HIV/AIDS! take it or go crawl under a rock pretending that it doesnt happen.

maybe you should go and have a look at that center in Yaba that the poster is talking about and maybe you can come back and tell us if HIV/AIDS in Africa is not about DEATH! millions are dying every year, Nigeria is the second african country with the most HIV infected people, second to only South Africa. ARV treatment cost about1000$ per person per year while many people cant earn that much. . . . . . . . . . so do the bloody math, and if thats rubbish to you then so be it!
face the facts: HIV/AIDS=DEATH to most unless someone can come up with a cure very soon.

yes, you 're right about HIV being equal to death just if the person is suffering from diseases like malaria,diarrhea, headache, flew, fever et al without proper medications.

To buttress my point further, HIV is just like a computer virus,of which with the help of an active anti virus could be properly managed by either quarantine and so on, but still exists on the computer just as the virus still lives in the affected person, so HIV is a human immune affected virus that corrupts human immune system, hence reduces their fighting power, but with a drug like ARV, there effects are put to a hold, that's why early detection is advisable.

Please Mrbrownjay, HIV/AID does not kill but diseases do, what HIV/AID does is to knock down the natural bodyguard while ARV serves as an artificial bodyguard which should be steadily supplied from the external sources . cool

The poster may be right about the boyfriend being by her side, thats also another form of support even though they are yet to get married.
The guy could leave her later, but for now she needs his support and that's what the guy is doing and it's highly commendable. cool

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
@igwe
you are right but we should NEVER take away the damage that HIV/AIDS is doing around the world.

you are wrong if you want to make HIV/AIDS look like its the same as being diabetic. IT IS NOT!

do not take away the ravage that this epidemic is having around the world, DEATH is what most people get out of it. the ones SURVIVING on ARVs are just hanging on to dear life, dont get it twisted, we all have to be realistic about this. the more we try to sugar coat it, the more people are going to be infected carelessly. the more you put it in peoples face that THIS IS REAL and that people are dying by the millions around the world, the more people will learn and take adequate precaution. our health is our most prized possession!

does anyone out there know a person who is happy having the disease?! i dont say that carriers should all cry but we shouldnt make it look like its all ok to have this disease because ITS NOT. yes, people can live a few years with it but there is only ONE outcome.

and please dont give me that "we all die someday BS". . . . . . . . . . yes we do but that doesnt mean that we should all live careless lives. all of us hope to live a healthy life until we reach 100yrs old or more.
Re: My Love Story by Igwe9(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
We wouldn't be having this discussion if you had not mentioned ''pass away'' in your first reply.

The more we argue on this the more we toil on people's life, to all that are living with the virus, trust in God, one day y'all will live to die no more in Heaven.

Yes, its not easy to be on ARV and also adhere to some instructions for the rest of your life.

Nevertheless, people living with the virus are not happy just like any other person that is visited by any other kind of misfortunes.

I don't encourage careless life neither do I condemn all that are infected with the virus since it can be contracted through various means.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
I just peeped here and I was just looking back to the year I wrote this post, a lot has happened and God has been faithful!am blessed with a healthy baby, a good job and  wonderful man! the issue of HIV is the least discussed in my home,I take  diffrent local drug which I discovered through God's grace and am super healthy.

LIFE MUST GO ON!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Story by lolaluv1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Wow, Tishat! God has blessed you. Please hold on to him. God has good plans for us all and is merciful when we seek him in spirit and in truth. God bless you. Amen!!
Re: My Love Story by chika98: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2012
tishat:

I just peeped here and I was just looking back to the year I wrote this post, a lot has happened and God has been faithful!am blessed with a healthy baby, a good job and  wonderful man! the issue of HIV is the least discussed in my home,I take  diffrent local drug which I discovered through God's grace and am super healthy.

LIFE MUST GO ON!

It is brilliant that you came back and updated this story. Things like these are a joy to read and it affirms that true love does exist.
Congratulations on your birth of your baby and remain blessed!
Re: My Love Story by dsurrogat: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2012
@tishat
I think you have a bi-polar personality disorder
Re: My Love Story by smudge2079(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2012
dis is superstory! I stil cant believe dis 1. U mean d guy still want u as his lyf partner? STRANGE ,DIS 1.
Re: My Love Story by objude2001yaho: 4:31pm On May 04, 2012
I[b]f you need a good love story go and buy 'Mafia Stopped' a novel that shows how a lady helped her beau change the mafioso he inherited.The novel is at www.createspace.com/3723761 [for e.book] or for the real book at www.amazon.com and ask for 'Mafia Stopped '.
Re: My Love Story by Nextworldnx(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2012
@mrbrownjay or wateva u call urself...shut d hell up.
If u dont know jack shit abt a topic, then i suggest u ask.

Who told u Nigerians wit HIV/AIDS die within 10 years. FYI, i can show u a patient who has been living with d virus for 18 years now, and i bet he is even still looking healthier than u!. I know this because i constantly do volunteer work with “them“. Some of them are married to HIV/AIDS negative spouse,and even have children(upto 4) all negative.

Get ur facts rite, before u vomit rubbish here.
Re: My Love Story by applelady(f): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @poster
sorry but i dont follow you any longer. . . . . . .
so you had unprotected sex with your guy BEFORE the test and then decided after to go and have the test, only to discover that you were + but not him?!
well i guess if he isnt - now, he might not be along the way. some people on ARV drugs would show a - test result while they are positive. . . . . . . . . .dont be fooled people!

as for your story, although very hard to believe in 9ja, i guess you found the right guy so hold on to him until you pass away.

Its very much true cos my ex that we were making love without condom for like one year took me for HIV test and I was positive while he was negative and still is negative but unfortunately he ran 4 40, it takes an extra ordinary man to stay after founding out.
Re: My Love Story by greedie1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
applelady:

Its very much true cos my ex that we were making love without condom for like one year took me for HIV test and I was positive while he was negative and still is negative but unfortunately he ran 4 40, it takes an extra ordinary man to stay after founding out.

i don't get it, i ve heard and read dat guys can sleep wit hiv positive gals and not be infected as long as dey don't ve fresh/open wounds. some say its bcz of d se.xual organs involved. i ve always dismissed it cz der is no medical proof. are u saying dat its actually possible? wow!

its a pity he ran 4 40...a better guy ll come along
Re: My Love Story by applelady(f): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
gree-die:

i don't get it, i ve heard and read dat guys can sleep wit hiv positive gals and not be infected as long as dey don't ve fresh/open wounds. some say its bcz of d se.xual organs involved. i ve always dismissed it cz der is no medical proof. are u saying dat its actually possible? wow!

its a pity he ran 4 40...a better guy ll come along

I too was surprised but that was what really happened, yea they said its easier for girls to contact than guys except when open wound is involved.
I said amen to the prayer of a better man cos I need am, grin.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Whobedatte(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2015
applelady:

serious!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.