Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (13670 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
bbbabes1:

South African ladies are known to be the most endowed in Africa.

It is a common sight on the street in the country to see 100% of women you can across so gifted.

We bring to you a cutie princess from you country, Lebo.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/the-hips-on-this-south-african-lady-is.html
Jeez,o boi,see babes..Na poison I still dey chop 4 Nigeria oo,S/A,am coming.
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

no na her cleavage i see for her dp b4.i trust dacovajnr na grin
he can never be a bad judge cheesy
Because she dey team brezz grin

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by darkandclear26: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

warris dis na?

I wonder why you are posting white people here ?
this is our forum, black Africans
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Jaqenhghar: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

ukwu for life grin
Ukwu till I sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by SINZ: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
cc. Lefulefu , Sinz and the Ukwu bandits

#OneUkwuUnderGod grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Ukwu till I sleep
grin grin grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
pryme:
Waw me you say? i have come to a point where am waw-ed by a girls intellect not her ass - she did not work hard for it.
one of my lecturer used ur exact words until he was caught on camera banging a fat arsed female student frm behind

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice!!!!!
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
darkandclear26:

I wonder why you are posting white people here ?
this is our forum, black Africans
i also use black memes.
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineG:
Where all of my dogs at grin

Th.epussyhunter
Bros lefulefu

i no like ukwu
but i must confess these are some real bum bums

how can i join da ukwu crew par-time
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i no like ukwu

see bros lefulefu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Because she dey team brezz grin
wey thepussyhunter? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i no like ukwu

part time ogini? grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by pryme(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

one of my lecturer used ur exact words until he was caught on camera banging a fat arsed female student frm behind

Am not one of your lecturers.
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

part time ogini? grin

yes o

i wan dey run am part time cos i still dey booby club full time

all these south african bum bum don dey entice me grin

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
pryme:

Am not one of your lecturers.
ok
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by dacovajnr: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalas247:

So na u asses maki? Abi how she take be member .. u ave to inspect the yansh first grin
Lefulefu u don see maki yansh before
She don automatically become member as one of our crew member woo her grin

Btw, she's a carrier too wink
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes o

i wan dey run am part time cos i still dey booby club full time

all these south african bum bum don dey entice me grin
welcome to d fold grin grin grin grin

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
luminouz:
Nice!!!!!
wich of dem u like? grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Pusyiter(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abeg e....na sh*t them dey use am do oooo nothin dey. Truly SA Chicks got it 4real men and if dem wound you, You no go gree come 9ja again. shocked
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

welcome to d fold grin grin grin grin

na wah oangry

na hug una dey use take welcome new members?
Abi na cos say na part time ukwu member i wan be?

U no go use a better ukwu take welcome me how we dey use vrigin never been kissed, never been pressed, never been pinched, never been touched, never been sucked boobz take welcome new members for boobby club? undecided
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by luminouz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

wich of dem u like? grin
D last one ni o.....
She set die!!!!
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by flashmax(f): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2017
rubbish
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by LordCrimson(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

u need to be ukwunised grin
if u taste one ukwu i swear u will dump dose babes wit plywood yansh wey u dey follow cheesy
As straight as an erect joystick cheesy Lord tapping that a$$ from the back,Imagine that feeling bruh cool
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

u need to be ukwunised grin
if u taste one ukwu i swear u will dump dose babes wit plywood yansh wey u dey follow cheesy

may Lalas247 ukwu FALL ON ME nw and Forever...Amen!!!
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Randy91:

may Lalas247 ukwu FALL ON ME nw and Forever...Amen!!!
Haha grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
She don automatically become member as one of our crew member woo her grin

Btw, she's a carrier too wink

Aite cheesy
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by dacovajnr: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite cheesy
Trust your night was great kiss
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by darkandclear26: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

i also use black memes.
don't use white ones at all.
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
darkandclear26:

don't use white ones at all.
na wao see orderscheesy u be blackpanthers?
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dis one go good for doggy wella grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
Trust your night was great kiss
Stressed sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lie? / How To Make Her Feel Like A Woman / How Will I Ever Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.