Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children (2145 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by jetson06: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dear NLs,

I am a 25 year old male with a big challenge that has gone way out of hand and I have no clue of what to do.

I moved into a BQ few months back and ever since then, i have always been admiring my landlady though married
with 3 children. Her husband is hardly around and comes around once every two weeks.

She seems to be a very nice person because every time I greet her, she responds with so much excitement. Sometimes
she gives me leftover of whatever she cooks.

I don't know men. I don't want to go far because she is married. What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by yomi007k(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
undecided

Are these the future of tomorrow?

No wonder our politicians spit on us....

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
jetson06:
Dear NLs,

I am a 25 year old male with a big challenge that has gone way out of hand and I have no clue of what to do.

I moved into a BQ few months back and ever since then, i have always been admiring my landlady though married
with 3 children. Her husband is hardly around and comes around once every two weeks.

She seems to be a very nice person because every time I greet her, she responds with so much excitement. Sometimes

I don't know men. I don't want to go far because she is married. What do I do now?
you are having lustful fealings towards her thats all

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr. Man fuckin' her won't help your situation.

You didn't feel this way when you moved in newly o... na now wey house rent don due you come dey catch "feelin's".
Iffa slap you ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by ojun50(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Do wht will make u happy bt remember God first
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Tolexander: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Are these the future of tomorrow?

No wonder our politicians spit on us....

As it stands,

The OP is a tomorrow of the future!
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by yomi007k(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
As it stands,

The OP is a tomorrow of the future!
grin

And a yeye one at dt...
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
OP are you 25 years old or 30 years old?

Cc: From your previous topic
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by jetson06: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am 25 years of age. The previous topic is not about me.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by littlewonders: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op is bored. No such thing.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by R3B3L(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
If u have to den move out. If u do not have any moral fibre in u den don't think oda people reason d way u do. U might try ur luck wit her and regret dose actions. She may inform her husband and it could get cray.. or she could jst embarass u..Needless to say having dose tots about a married woman ain't right. Go bleep until it's out of ur system.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by brainbox34(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just fvck her and her daughters
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Park out of that house to avoid stories that touches the heart, this is why I don't smile a lot, guys might misinterpret it to you being nice and liking them and they start loving you grin.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by michaelolushola: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
jetson06:
Dear NLs,

Oga you need help, then prayer. Your longer throat though.

Just get on LostRib.com and find the right woman for you to enter a serious relationship with. Click here Nice story! You guys should really read it!

You could also have real romance in your lives especially if you preparing to get married. Check LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
First u said u are 30 and u need a woman In it life.Now u are yearning for ur land lady?Isn't it obvious that ur village people are playing guitar with ur future?

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by MyNewJackeT: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Perfect way to have value added on your house rent.

Nice one OP,

You need help, she just likes you and gives you food, when you don't have anything, and you want to blast?
Have you ever heard of biting the finger that feeds you.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by tsmart360(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
Park out of that house to avoid stories that touches the heart, this is why I don't smile a lot, guys might misinterpret it to you being nice and liking them and they start loving you grin.
ok. You are trying to tell us your smile does magic abi?
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
OP are you 25 years old or 30 years old?

Cc: From your previous topic

hahaha cheesy cheesy

detective good evening
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please did I hear you say married with three children? Alright, I will advise you to go far and later thank me after you have summersault or drinking five hundred gallons of water, etc after you have contacted a very strong thunder bolt from banging her, dem no dey tell small pikin make him or her no play with fire shocked
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsmart360:
ok. You are trying to tell us your smile does magic abi?
tongue.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by joliyp(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
don't be fooled ...go for the unmarried ones
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
jetson06:
Dear NLs,

[/b]she gives me leftover of whatever she cooks[b] cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I see strange things

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by WeirdoNg: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't know what to say

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by muller101(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
U are always having problems. First it was ur friend's wife now ur landlady.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by leunseyis(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Your are lust, I think you know that. If I can ask you this question... You don't have a gal you can call ur gal friend or fiancee right. Go and get one.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Landlady But She's Married With 3 Children by Greatzeus(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op how many times did I call you
So you can't find a lady again abi,it's after 3 and married,you are lusting after undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No / BRIDE COMPETITION (do Anything To Win!!) … (18+) / Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.