Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! (40758 Views)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by shinarlaura(f): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2017
I can't use choose infinix over Samsung.

My two colleagues are using infinix and I always pity them. From one prb to the other. grin

Samsung all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Orpe7(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Like seriously?
If person go chop frog make e kukuma chop d one wey get egg
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Primeinductor: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2017
henry007:

What do people buy HTC for....not camera, not battery, not cheap price, not good looks, not even stock android feel. WHY?

Bro, you got it wrong, HTC phones are super cool even compared to Samsung. it's Htc you should be comparing to Samsung not even Infinix and the likes of them. HTC phones are super dope. you fit high when you day use am. I am a Samsung freak but HTC.. respect

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by ojibole(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Am not hatimg but Samsung phones off late are 3000mah and above with fast charging and superb camera quality. Yes they are costly but they last a lifetime..samsung over infinix for me o
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by mfujah(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Infinix hybrid China phone.... Samsung south Korea...please don't compare... Lil kesh and Wizkid are not comparable..lol
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Leovibes:
Samsung voice command is the best.

1 samsung pause your movie wen you are not paying attention

2 u can use voice command to answer calls change music and also snap
bro m using a j5 plz did u dwnload d voice command or it came wit d fone
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by RGem(f): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Am I the only one using the Huawei brand here? Huawei Mate S.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Dollben: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Well this is just like trying to compare a Mercedes Benz to a Peugeot Car,...one is more expensive, one seem more rugged, one seem more classy, one is cheaper.....But u know what? if only we all had more money i guess u all know what we will go for.....i rest my case!!...

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by chidekings(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

So apart from maybe camera, what 'quality' does Samsung assure you? LOL! Durability? or What exactly? My people, you all are still freaked with the brand name 'samsung' not what it really has to offer.....

Just use both phones and you will confess to yourself why people like using Samsung or at worst iPhone.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:

Am telling you, I only know four smartphone makers in the world.
1. HTC Sony
2. iPhone
3. Nokia.
4. Samsung.

Nokia joined recently with the new Androids that are being rolled out.
Samsung is great also, in the same league but am not a lover.
There are others but am not a fan

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by LewsTherin: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Dollben:
Well this is just like trying to compare a Mercedes Benz to a Peugeot Car,...one is more expensive, one seem more rugged, one seem more classy, one is cheaper.....But u know what? if only we all had more money i guess u all know what we will go for.....i rest my case!!...

Best response here by far!!

Fella is just trying to console himself on his inability to purchase a samsung. OP, just go to any slot shop near you. Go to their Samsung stand. Pick up the S8 or S8+. I didn't say buy oh. Just pick it up. Feel it. Scroll around on it. Your opinion will change INSTANTLY!!

For the HTC comments, it is widely agreed that HTC produce some of the most aesthetically exquisite devices with excellent performance and great cameras. What they can't seem to get right is their bloody marketing and aftersale support.

No fast charging on Samsung. Ta! Shows how much you really know.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by miketayo(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Just one reason and it's the phone price.. I would still pick techno over infinix
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by ExperTrait(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Op is such a novice in electronics. Infinix n rest china phones are penny wise pounds foolish. Most china phones are poverty alleviation projects.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Leovibes(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Itsachair:
bro m using a j5 plz did u dwnload d voice command or it came wit d fone

am using s5 it came with it i bet you that you have not started enjoying your phone till u know all the magic its can perform try browsing the settings
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by amnotapervert(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:

1. HTC
2. iPhone
3. Nokia.
4. Samsung.

Using a one plus 3T and my brother the phone is perfect...
Na money dey make people talk infinix

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Primeinductor:

Bro, you got it wrong, HTC phones are super cool even compared to Samsung. it's Htc you should be comparing to Samsung not even Infinix and the likes of them. HTC phones are super dope. you fit high when you day use am. I am a Samsung freak but HTC.. respect

There are a bunch of reasons HTC is losing out on the smartphone share market. I'm not even talking about Nigerian share market because clearly, a lot of people love HTC for no reason at all. You had 2 lines to praise HTC and you couldn't mention one feature you love more than that of samsung. I would pick a Oneplus 5 over HTC flagship coz that squeeze me BS called U11 is childish looking. Late last year, HTC made a hot plate with SD810 chipset and called it their mid-ranger aka HTC U Ultra.

If you see the way the most popular tech reviewers slammed the devil out of it, you would pity HTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2Kum-eG8g
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by DAVE5(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:

1. HTC
2. iPhone
3. Nokia.
4. Samsung.

I can't even imagine myself using the likes of infinix, techno, gionee and all those

Till something better comes to the market, my only two phones are iPhone and Samsung

In terms of pricing; I love those phones cos they are actually expensive...
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Smartademu(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
austinereds:
true but Quality is Quality
What quality are u talking about? I have an Infinix and I've not had any complaints. A colleague who has a Samsung is always complaining about charging time, battery life, etc. In fact he borrows my charger all the time. And there is not much difference in pic quality. I'd go for Infinix anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Sarang(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Primeinductor:

Used HTC Desire 320 for 8months lol can't even remember phone falling down once yet it just stopped like that kpagam..

My Samsung will be 2years on september, fallen like five times and only got cracked once before I bought cover for it, still everything is intact. Samsung is senior even to HTC

Pic quality is not even here or is it the lightness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by gozzlin: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
My gf's Mom and 2 sisters used Infinix phones before me and infinix showed them pepper. My gf warned me but I didn't listen.

I made the mistake of buying an Infinix in 2015 and it cost me dearly. The phone lasted exactly a week before the board fried. Had to change the board at the cost of 55% of the price. Lasted a few months before it fried again. Dumped the crap and bought a Samsung. Used it for a year and moved to Xiaomi.

Just this week, told her that I was broke and couldn't change her phone. Offered to buy her an Infinix Note 4. She immediately rejected it and said it's either Samsung or HTC.

The truth is that people's eyes are finally opening to the penny wise, pound foolish products that Infinix produces.

All I can deduce from your post is that you're a big maga for the so-called girlfriend. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by greggng: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
I am even surprise this made front page. How can you compare God with the devil? As for me and my family Samsung is the best and remains the best. Keep your chinko infinix
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Smartademu:

What quality are u talking about? I have an Infinix and I've not had any complaints. A colleague who has a Samsung is always complaining about charging time, battery life, etc. In fact he borrows my charger all the time. And there is not much difference in pic quality. I'd go for Infinix anytime.

Mistake samsung users make is thinking that they're paying less than 100K for a Samsung phone and getting flagship quality or some semblance of Samsung flagship quality. My sister made that mistake, she should have just asked me and i would have told her that you get what you pay for with Samsung. When Samsung prices a device at 50-60k as at launch, that phone is meant for kids, teens or grand parents. Don't compare a 50-60k Samsung phone with a 50-60k Infinix phone. Infinix would win hands down.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Sarang(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
greggng:
I am even surprise this made front page. How can you compare God with the devil? As for me and my family Samsung is the best and remains the best. Keep your chinko infinix

Maybe you have like a recent infinix and your friend have like an old samsung model.

What models are they?
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Trendirabingi: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Many of u nairalanders, judging from dis thread are just dirty talkers and apparently kids.., only a few matured folks..issues wey no suppose cause quarrel yet many of una no fit counter comparism without showing ur inclination to braggadocia or crap talking, niose making n petty attention seek.. How many phone una don make or contibute to any of d making .? Na d op start d dust yarning, mod help am push am to front page as their mumu rhyme...just give ur counter comparism / reasons and flaw d needless yarns..rather than engaging in out of context, plebiscite frenzy...

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by puncha: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Every car has 4 wheels..
No matter how much Gold plated a Toyota Camry is..
It can never be at par with a Jaguar.

Pls compare apples to apples...not apples to garden eggs.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by natznext(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:
1.) Battery Life: Why do I need to always be with a power bank if my device battery life was ok? With Infinix, you may not always have to charge your device very 8 hours. Samsung batteries are dead wack!

2.) Fast Charging: It takes like forever to fully charge a Samsung device except you use a super fast charger of another brand like Infinix, huawei etc. In fact, the latest Infinix devices like the Note 4 pro, are super faster with the XCharge 4.0 technology.

3.) Price: We all know that Infinix devices are much more affordable than Samsung devices and you get more value for your money with your Infinix device. Moreover, Why do I have to pay half the amount I bought the phone just to replace a cracked Samsung screen?

Samsung market share in Nigeria has fallen considerably! Infinix is doing just better off even though both brands needs to improve in other areas....

You obviously haven't used a Samsung device, or have any in your circle

First off, Samsung doesn't usually take forever to charge, fast charge of 50% in 30mins

I'll take performance over price for just a few more bucks, those brandless android devices I've seen just usually wake up and die one day, just wouldn't come on, no explanation, have a 3yrs+ Note4,

No point talking about the battery, someone already mentioned that..

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Flashh: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
My gf's Mom and 2 sisters used Infinix phones before me and infinix showed them pepper. My gf warned me but I didn't listen.

I made the mistake of buying an Infinix in 2015 and it cost me dearly. The phone lasted exactly a week before the board fried. Had to change the board at the cost of 55% of the price. Lasted a few months before it fried again. Dumped the crap and bought a Samsung. Used it for a year and moved to Xiaomi.

Just this week, told her that I was broke and couldn't change her phone. Offered to buy her an Infinix Note 4. She immediately rejected it and said it's either Samsung or HTC.

The truth is that people's eyes are finally opening to the penny wise, pound foolish products that Infinix produces.

How many years contract did you sign for being her maga?

You bought her a phone. I see nothing wrong about it; but the moment you got her a phone and she rejected it, not just rejecting it because she wants you to spend your money wisely, but because she rejected it, for you to buy her a more expensive phone out of your pocket.

Guy, even if she enchanted you, you ought to had realise you are in a relationship with a leech the moment she rejected it who has nothing good to offer your life.

Wise up man! Wise up!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by goldedprince: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

So apart from maybe camera, what 'quality' does Samsung assure you? LOL! Durability? or What exactly? My people, you all are still freaked with the brand name 'samsung' not what it really has to offer.....
the main reason why people buy smartphones these days is because of camera.
apart from camera, almost all latest smart fones are good in terms of perfomance

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by oweniwe(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
@ stevewheezy

Your post is Rubbish ....

My bro gave me 3k cash to buy an Infinix hot 2 battery for him as the present on is bad.

I took pictures of the old one and went to Asaba (from kwale) to buy the battery among other things.

When I returned to kwale, to my dismay, the batteries are different... Even though they have same serial and part number. Im on my way to Asaba now to return the battery. Extra money wasted on some incompetent fools

Why would they make different batteries with same part numbers? angry

Infinix is rubbish jare. angry

------------------------

Update....

I'm in Asaba.... Replacement battery burnt the battery terminals and power IC .

stevewheezy I wan florg you....

Lalasticlala abeg come delete the thread.

Rubbish Infinix angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:

They are probably buying London used and refurbished phones.
The HTC sense is sweet and spicy.
Runs seamlessly with no form of lagging.
Camera is perfect, 4ultra pixel beats tecno 16mp front camera handsdown.

Downside is battery.
If they made a reasonable dual SIM phone, I will switch back.

1. No UI is sweeter than stock android, i don't care if they call it IQ or AI. Stock is the sweetest.
2. Runs seamlessly no form of lagging? That's 2017 standard for flagships.
3. Camera is perfect but you're comparing it with a 54K phone when HTC flagships are over 250K? That's saying more about the camon cx than the HTC.
4. Battery is the least of your worried with flagships, all flagships of $600 upwards don't come with massive batteries. Are you confessing that they don't make reasonable phones (25 out of 45 HTC phones manufactured in the last 2 years are actually dual sim phones)?
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by alagba333(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
its a matter of choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.