Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! (40757 Views)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by ycmdng(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

Samsung market share in Nigeria has fallen considerably! Infinix is doing just better off even though both brands needs to improve in other areas....

Obviously you never had a feel of Sammy phones. Lets book a date and I'll make you roll with my OLD S6 edge (released 2015) if ANY Infinix or Tecno phone of 2017 can match up with it. Wisdom fall on you bro.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by BenGlobal1(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Start with the graphics. The superiority of Qualcomm snapdragon over excessive overheating mediatek devices

No, no, no, you should start with the sensors, Air gesture, screen mirroring, air view etc..

Or, what if you start with RAM optimization ability of snapdragons?

Compare the hanging and freezing, etc...

I don't know where to tell you to start from bro. angry angry angry

mbok biko waris snapdragon again
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Op hope no be poor man mentality dey do you.
How dare you compare a goat to a lion.

Samsung has everything you want in a phone.
They have everything for every category it all depends on your pocket and what you are looking for.
Be it fast charge(which they are the leaders in this aspect) or big batteries(which you can find in some models), Samsung has seen it all and done it all.

Why infinix and other Chinese phones are popular now is because of their price(which is very attractive to Nigerians due to our low purchasing power).

Op have you asked yourself why infinix can't create a niche for themselves in Europe or the Americas?
Think of quality/brand name vs quantity/mediocre.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
BenGlobal1:

mbok biko waris snapdragon again

It's the machine(processor) that powers some Samsung phones.
Not the mediocre in those chinko phones like infinix.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
midworld:
Op I was in your shoes before but my eyes opened.

I can perfectly understand you. But guy no be here o. Comparing Samsung and infinix is like comparing naira and dollars.

I have used some of the best and latest infinix products, like the note 3 and the zero 4 plus, trust me they don't hold a candle to what I use now, Samsung galaxy A9 pro. So you also know, the difference in cost between the A9 pro and zero 4 is just about 25,000.

You talk about battery life as a weak point for Samsung phone, you obviously have not met the galaxy A9 pro. What with its 5000mah battery. When you now add the aesthetics and wonderful performance. Bros no go there.

See ehn if you a Samsung phone, baba trust me you will never look at any mediatek phone again. Its like chalk and cheese.

Bro please how much is ur A9 pro? And u bought it at samsung depot? Thanks
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by donnaD(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Op, please and please don't compare infinix of any kind to my Samsung galaxy xcover3.you can Google it because am yet to see it in nigeria market.the phone is the BOMB.samsung did wonders on this phone.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Inukan: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by UncutSk(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Tbh its only battery infinix has to offer that's why i use xiaomi
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Ofemmanu1: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

LOL! But how and why can't I compare with samsung? Try to convince me.
You comparison is lame.
You know nothing about Comfort, Luxury and Technology.
You must be a broke ass niggah.
Its like telling us MI is better than kanye.
OR a mitsubishi is better than a Rolls

Samsung devices are premium high user gadgets and Samsung remains the BEST in the world:; with S8+ 10nm processor, ultrasuper Amoled display and luscious Curved design, nothing currently beats my Samsung.

Apple came third while Xiaomi is no 2.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by franzis(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
infinix that cant be compared to xiaomi / huawei / leeco letv / cubot / doogee / umidigi , you are comparing to almighty samsung ... OP what are you high on
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by koolaid87: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Too bad ops couldn't get a logical explanation of the superiority of Samsung over chinko double sim.

Just my only point is that you can't be a made niggah and be using those useless cheap craps called infinix.

God will bless your husstle, so you can up your game

Iphone would have been a better competitor, not ifinix
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Rick9(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2017
All these mtk phones need to work on their processors its not so smooth and efficient. Infinix Note 2 oh

I would want to use Instagram it would freeze my phone and it won't work until I reeboot
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:
1.) Battery Life: Why do I need to always be with a power bank if my device battery life was ok? With Infinix, you may not always have to charge your device very 8 hours. Samsung batteries are dead wack!

2.) Fast Charging: It takes like forever to fully charge a Samsung device except you use a super fast charger of another brand like Infinix, huawei etc. In fact, the latest Infinix devices like the Note 4 pro, are super faster with the XCharge 4.0 technology.

3.) Price: We all know that Infinix devices are much more affordable than Samsung devices and you get more value for your money with your Infinix device. Moreover, Why do I have to pay half the amount I bought the phone just to replace a cracked Samsung screen?

Samsung market share in Nigeria has fallen considerably! Infinix is doing just better off even though both brands needs to improve in other areas....
rétarded topic

1) Samsung also make phones with monster batteries. You don't have to buy the s8 s7 flagship.

2) Samsung I believe came up with the fast charging technology 1st on mobile phones.

3) I agree with you just partially on the price.

P s I use an infinix and I know Samsung will eat infinix alive everyday
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2017
how many samsung phones can survive a hard fall that you all are here shouting quality? so its okay for a quality device to have a bleeding screen when it falls? smh

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by ExInferis(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:
1.) Battery Life: Why do I need to always be with a power bank if my device battery life was ok? With Infinix, you may not always have to charge your device very 8 hours. Samsung batteries are dead wack!

2.) Fast Charging: It takes like forever to fully charge a Samsung device except you use a super fast charger of another brand like Infinix, huawei etc. In fact, the latest Infinix devices like the Note 4 pro, are super faster with the XCharge 4.0 technology.

3.) Price: We all know that Infinix devices are much more affordable than Samsung devices and you get more value for your money with your Infinix device. Moreover, Why do I have to pay half the amount I bought the phone just to replace a cracked Samsung screen?

You're just trying to console yourself for having the capacity to buy only cheap chinese trash.

My Galaxy S8+ has superb battery life, has a fast charger and a fast charging powerbank.... a great camera, fantastic 2k+ OLED display, 18:9 aspect ratio, slim design, the fastest Exynos processor out there, iris scanner, heart rate sensor, water and dust proofing, Secure Folder, KNOX, multi window, and so on and on....

Stop feeling guilty and ashamed for your lousy phone and embarrassing yourself with this crappy post.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by austinereds(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Smartademu:

What quality are u talking about? I have an Infinix and I've not had any complaints. A colleague who has a Samsung is always complaining about charging time, battery life, etc. In fact he borrows my charger all the time. And there is not much difference in pic quality. I'd go for Infinix anytime.

in terms of specs, camera samsung is 150% ahead but Battery is key for us here in Nigeria due to poor electricity. look at the other developed countries and reason with me.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by austinereds(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
chymes0359:

which quality..
Fu*k samsung!
Infinix all the way..

Yh. everyone with his/her love for varied product. everyone differ but samsung still boss infinix anytime any day.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by DarryOsh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Durentt post=59488023][/quote]

Well Xperia is great! But I cannot advice anyone to buy Sony in Nigeria. They have no authorised service centre in the country.

My Xperia needs a little fixing but there's no place to fix it. Their devices are great. But I have learned my lesson. I will never by a brand that does not have authorised service centres in the country. Guess I have to move back to Samsung.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by DarryOsh(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

How many years contract did you sign for being her maga?

You bought her a phone. I see nothing wrong about it; but the moment you got her a phone and she rejected it, not just rejecting it because she wants you to spend your money wisely, but because she rejected it, for you to buy her a more expensive phone out of your pocket.

Guy, even if she enchanted you, you ought to had realise you are in a relationship with a leech the moment she rejected it who has nothing good to offer your life.

Wise up man! Wise up!

Don't derail the thread, Mr love Doctor
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by edicied: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:
I wantedto buy the HTC m9plus, phone came with a MediaTek and I aborted the plan.
The cheapness of these quack phones have blinded the eyes of some people in not identifying what they are buying. Lagging na normal thing to them, camera 16mp.that can't compare to 8mp, fall inside water e no go come on again, light dey stable, leave me with my battery wahala. And even the flagship are beginning to up their games in battery.
Na una Sabi.
Just buy whatever you can afford, don't compel people to those toys.
HTC doesn't manufacture phone with MTK processor so what you wanted to buy migh actually be a clone just like al this clone iPhone people use this days
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
austinereds:
true but Quality is Quality
don't mind him yeye
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Flashh: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarryOsh:

Don't derail the thread, Mr love Doctor
I never derailed the thread Mr man!
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by chymes0359(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
austinereds:

Yh. everyone with his/her love for varied product. everyone differ but samsung still boss infinix anytime any day.
your opinion though..
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Flashh: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Thanks for your advice, but you can pocket it.

Unlike a lot of you boys on NL, I don't date leeches. She owns her business and makes her money while I make mine. We've been dating for 4 yrs and been through a lot together. Stopped her from getting a Samsung cos I want her to use a Xiaomi l.

Unlike you and your ilk where just any phone will do, she can't use just any phone. This is because in her business, she gets contracts and her clients size you up to know if you're capable of delivering the required services instead of running away with their funds.

I appreciate your advice but it's founded on ignorant assumptions.

Hehehe! She owns her own business which is fetching her money; then,why can't she buy it herself? Do you have any idea of self-greed? That's what she doing.

Mr, Man,I expect more from you, not this little boy's talk you dropped here. You would realise soon or later, when you start thinking out of the box.

Keep it man! Keep it up!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by terwasee(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Battery? Talk of GIONEE M5 with 6060 mah
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

Hehehe! She owns her own business which is fetching her money; then,why can't she buy it herself? Do you have any idea of self-greed? That's what she doing.

Mr, Man,I expect more from you, not this little boy's talk you dropped here. You will realise soon or later, when you start thinking out of the box.

Keep it man! Keep it up!

The problem you have is that you're drawing inferences from your abundance of ignorance. Go and read my reply to the other guy and pick one or two things from it.

When you have someone who can afford to chip in 500k as her contribution into something you're doing, we can continue this conversation.

Till then, mind your business and double your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Flashh: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

[s]The problem you have is that you're drawing inferences from your abundance of ignorance. Go and read my reply to the other guy and pick one or two things from it.[/s]

When you have someone who can afford to chip in 500k as her contribution into something you're doing, we can continue this conversation.

[s]Till then, mind your business and double your hustle. [/s]
Okay, if you say so.

But you talking about ignorance. C'mon' it's obvious, you are the one showcasing your level of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Afonjanightmare(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Start with the graphics. The superiority of Qualcomm snapdragon over excessive overheating mediatek devices

No, no, no, you should start with the sensors, Air gesture, screen mirroring, air view etc..

Or, what if you start with RAM optimization ability of snapdragons?

Compare the hanging and freezing, etc...

I don't know where to tell you to start from bro. angry angry angry
Do you use them all? All these are just gimmicks used to inflate the price of their products, what hanging and freezing Have you ever used an infinix? I used a Samsung Galaxy S5 before porting to infinix note 3 and it's the best decision of my mobile life. Samsung Galaxy phones all have heat issues, my infinix has never been hot, never

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Jakasibo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emzyme:
D only reason i would do that is because of prize diff finish
My hot4pro hmmm
Lemme not conclude yet
pls conclude
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarryOsh:

Well Xperia is great! But I cannot advice anyone to buy Sony in Nigeria. They have no authorised service centre in the country.

My Xperia needs a little fixing but there's no place to fix it. Their devices are great. But I have learned my lesson. I will never by a brand that does not have authorised service centres in the country. Guess I have to move back to Samsung.
yea. You're right
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by fadaonyenna(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Infinix ova Samsung undecided undecided
Jes like choosing Honda ova mercedes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

How many years contract did you sign for being her maga?

You bought her a phone. I see nothing wrong about it; but the moment you got her a phone and she rejected it, not just rejecting it because she wants you to spend your money wisely, but because she rejected it, for you to buy her a more expensive phone out of your pocket.

Guy, even if she enchanted you, you ought to had realise you are in a relationship with a leech the moment she rejected it who has nothing good to offer your life.

Wise up man! Wise up!
grin grin some guys baffle me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.