Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares (813 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by ariesbull: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Do women face more oppression from other women than they do from men? This twitter user, has had many unpleasant experiences to make her believe so.

According to her, where women are supposed to be supportive, they tend to be judgmental because they feel threatened that the other woman is better than them.

She tweeted,

Women want equality but do they treat their fellow woman equally? Women want to be loved but do they love their fellow woman? Thread!

I have been in tight situations because of women, if they are not assuming one thing about me, they are gossiping, lying and spreading hate.

Or conniving… But Vengeance is mine says the Lord… He fights all our battles…

I remember having a sexually related issue with one lecturer in a Nigerian university, I refused his sexual advances and that became a problem

My HOD was a woman, I remember going to her office to talk to her about my challenges with this man.

Getting to her office, this man was in there with her, we made eye contact when he came out he gave me that devilish look.

Immediately I entered the office, she screamed at me, useless girl gets out of my office. Get out get out I said get out.

She then started using Igbo to insult me, I came out, closed the door and just sat there crying.

This was a woman that was supposed to fight for me, but no she didn’t.

I am light skinned, and it’s actually difficult being fair and beautiful. I cannot move around in an event because other women would say

Oh see that girl, she is moving around looking for a man. It’s always women assuming that because I want to network it means I want a man.

Is it the Police women who would tag her fellow woman prostitute because of just a little cleavage that she exposed?

I love Golf, and when I wanted to start playing Golf, a woman told me that it would look like I am going to Golf course to look for a man.

I turned down the opportunity, I got someone who wanted to teach me for free, but because I didn’t want to look like I am looking for man

I still want to learn, but if today I go to IBB Golf course, there would be gossips, an assumption too that I am looking for the man.

Even common twitter, if I tweet my opinion….. you see ladies tag me pick me, Sally is looking for a man. It’s such a shame that everything

Revolves around men, a woman cannot breathe without her fellow woman saying she is looking for a man. Would this ever stop?

I had serious challenges lately why? Because of jealousy. My fellow woman is jealous of me…. me that don’t have anything!

I have had no reason to be jealous of any woman.

https://etimes.com.ng/women-want-equality-treat-fellow-woman-equally-woman-shares-unpleasant-experiences-women/

1 Share

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Draei: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
One thing I'm more certain about the female
gender is their natural hostile perception
about their fellow women/ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Women like this always claim to love their fellow women.
...but their fellow women always hate or jealous them. grin

When I see the woman that admits to hating or being jealous of her fellow woman, we would talk, for now...same old story grin grin grin

You mustn't support me just because you're a woman... that itself is sexist.

1 Like

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by mazimee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Women are More hostile to one another than they are to the opposite sex
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Cholls(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
my sister you need wisdom...don't you know a woman is mentally proverbially blind, seeing nothing but what is thoroughly bad in the object of her hatred.
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Women are mean to their fellow women. A woman would rather give a man something than give her fellow woman in need. I just dunno why.

1 Like

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
Women are mean to their fellow women. A woman would rather give a man something than give her fellow woman in need. I just dunno why.

Are you mean to your fellow women?
Do you prefer giving men than women? grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you mean to your fellow women?
Do you prefer giving men than women? grin
No but I have seen women like that, 80% of them are like that, they literally worship a man but can't live peacefully with their fellow woman in a room.

Maybe that's why many girls are now living with their boyfriends as roommates in school, they can't accommodate their fellow girls.
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
No but I have seen women like that, 80% of them are like that, they literally worship a man but can't live peacefully with their fellow woman in a room.

Maybe that's why many girls are now living with their boyfriends as roommates in school, they can't accommodate their fellow girls.

As expected! Take your seat, let's look for the 80% together. We must find them today... grin

1 Like

Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gender equality is a myth grin
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Midgut(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Women are too emotional! They are too envious of their fellow women. That is why they would be pained when they discover that their friends are about to be more successful than them.

I just witnessed one. I have been friend with a teenager which happens to be a lady for a while now. when I went back home during the holiday, her friends were annoying that I was not given them much attention I was given their friend. They started criticizing me in her presence, one of her friends was even castigating me in her presence to discourage her from being close to me.

Do you know why they put up all this behavior? Because they think I was/am going to ask their friend out. They don't want their friend to date someone better than their boyfriends---- a medical student.
I don't think nor believe that being medical student mean I would be more successful than their boyfriends in the future.

The most painful part is that, due to the lady's inexperience, they were successful!
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wg
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by NaeChris: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

As expected! Take your seat, let's look for the 80% together. We must find them today... grin
Hmmm Pocohantas you don dey form public figure for Romanceland abi. Nevertheless i like the way you react to issues, not just this one.
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Maxvasia(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
vicfuntop:
Wg
Qtj
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Sleyanya1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okay..
Re: Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer To Marry? / Pilots Film Flight Attendants Having $ex / Best Proposal Ever, She Cried For Almost 9 Minutes (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.