Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (53442 Views)

Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rtopzy:
Beast he is...... this might even be ritual .....
Lalasticlala
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Eeroh95(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:
correspondent reporting live from lagos...Everybody
knows OBINNA AKALEME is not AFONJA name. na dem, those Igbo . . .they have Ph.D in Crime
you have a serious tribalistic problem which needs to be cured ASAP..

SMH for you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by chibuzorAbia: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
kizyalex10:
this is exactly what am saying,u can't make ur point without insulting,guess u take it to a man's house nd expect to have a happy home.

Dont respond to that idiot lady, the types that are useless and of no benefit to the male folk.

We men should STOP wanting SEX!!!

Control yourself and see your focus change, see your account swell, see your peaceful life grow.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ogtavia(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
kizyalex10:
this ur statement clearly states d kind of home u come from,nd maybe u can't comprehend what I wrote,reading is different nd understanding is another thing entirely,u re judging based on what u read,of which I stated clearly dat am against domestic violence,what if a thread comes up tomorrow nd states otherwise,will u come nd appologise?d fact that we re on d same social media platform don't give u d impetus to insult people @ will jst because u re trying to make a point.there re other ways u correct or rather state ur Point without being violent,i wrote it,nd I have a sister nd married @ dat,so if I wrote this based on sentiment.then am nt considering her right as well.nd my write up is nt abt this particular incident,am generalising.nd plz young man,mind d way u insult people to avoid getting into trouble.
I apologize for how I spoke to you,i am sorry...I read through your post,couldnt make sense out of it and more so,probably cos I was still heart broken and shocked at the level of torture and inhumane treatment the lady in question received from her so called husband ...I read through your post and the only thing I could deduce at that time didn't lend credence to right reasoning hence my verbal misdemeanor....it's not in my practice to insult people and I apologise profusely....No matter how we look at it...there are ways of handling abuse irrespective of where it's coming from....murder,torture,assault and all forms of abuse are in-excusable...
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Lloydfolarin: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
cococandy:

Wonder who's raising insensitive jerks like you. Baboon
in

Who is this idiot?

I presumed you r one of those useless and worthless pigs called ladies hence you responded to my write up in frustration

I didn't want to dignify a living dead like you with a response but i felt like, sometimes, an hoe needs to be treated like an hoe.

Just before i go Dimwit, i can assure you that i won't respond to your foolishness after this. Bleep off now Cunt.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by prettymina(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
So many beast out there in human flesh
Thank God fo my life
Dont fake happiness cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Rapture4real(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why do good women end up marrying wicked men and good men marrying troublesome women?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Which prison the mad man come dey right now?

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by myk2mic: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
catso:

The story is true, Sylvia was my school mate in Engineering.
It's so sad but I can assure you that the so called hubby wud not go unpunished.

Ahh unilorin engineer ,I see you
slyvia ,fine engineering babe back in those days ,
rip
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by PinkDick(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Following ........
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
kizyalex10:
this is exactly what am saying,u can't make ur point without insulting,guess u take it to a man's house nd expect to have a happy home.
What in the world makes you think you deserve any form of respect?
When the first thing you can think of at the sight of dead woman and her infant is that it must have been her fault. I'm sorry you don't deserve basic human respect because of your obvious lack of humanity

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Retardd
Lloydfolarin:
in

Who is this idiot?

I presumed you r one of those useless and worthless pigs called ladies hence you responded to my write up in frustration

I didn't want to dignify a living dead like you with a response but i felt like, sometimes, an hoe needs to be treated like an hoe.

Just before i go Dimwit, i can assure you that i won't respond to your foolishness after this. Bleep off now Cunt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by umarshitu(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis...
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by jossyfyne: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2017
I hope he doesn't go unpunished.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by chukxie(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2017
If the deceased was my sister, the idiot that murdered her would have been tortured to death. An eye for an eye is my philosophy. No time for repentance for such a man. NPNP - YPYP. I'm really upset. That lady shouldn't have concealed the domestic abuse she was receiving from her husband. She should have yelled for help. She should have quit the marriage to save herself and her unborn child. No to domestic violence. No to staying in a marriage riddled with physical assault. I'm pained!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by klanny: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2017
i totally understand you, bro
chukxie:
If the deceased was my sister, the idiot that murdered her would have been tortured to death. An eye for an eye is my philosophy. No time for repentance for such a man. NPNP - YPYP. I'm really upset. That lady shouldn't have concealed the domestic abuse she was receiving from her husband. She should have yelled for help. She should have quit the marriage to save herself and her unborn child. No to domestic violence. No to staying in a marriage riddled with physical assault. I'm pained!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Dont respond to that idiot lady, the types that are useless and of no benefit to the male folk.

We men should STOP wanting SEX!!!

Control yourself and see your focus change, see your account swell, see your peaceful life grow.
thanks man.u see reading is different nd understanding is another thing entirely,she is clouded by d fact that she is a woman nd a woman is involved.if u read what I wrote bfor she starting abusing me,i categorically stated dat am against domestic violence thus stated what will be done to avoid such occurance in d future.that d man is branded a beast when d story is jst one sided,the other account of the story will be heard bfor anybody concludes.thatz if u want to be fair with ur judgement.d woman might have been beaten by d man bfor but their is still a possibility dat d man didnt beat her @ d time dat was claimed or rather d circumstance surrounding d whole story that led to it.there re cases I don't want to go into that falls into the same category,am speaking out of experience nd what I have witnessed in court.but once a woman is involved,hell is let loose,they come out nd rant without even verifying d story.they clamour about rape nd yet they walk around practically naked yet they think every man has d ability of self control,what re they thinking when they make it their duty to seduce a man,am still @ d same time nt in support of rape but decent dressing can go a long way in reducing d rape case.but yet they won't talk abt the indicent dressing but busy trying to bring out the best punishment for rapist,hw to hang his two balls or use it to play golf.same goes with domestic violence,which I preached earlier,they attacked me,i keep saying it that like d men who can't control their urge @ d site of a woman nt to talk d semi nude ones,same goes with men who don't have d perseverance to endure A woman's psychological torture.let us all go bck to the drawing board nd put things right.never witnessed my dad beat my mum neither did I witness my mum shouth nd embarrass my dad.these two re the common trend in these current generation,computer age,gender equality,lack of home training,drugs, prostitution,trying to live above ones means.etc.have eating deep into our system that u wonder if these generation is curse.d rate of divorce.if our parents divorced @ every slight provocation,then we would by nw be a product of broken home.i lost my dad since 1992 nd my mum stayed single despite being very young.she died. 2016(both of blessed memory)she Single handedly Raised 5 of us to a graduate level.nt jst my mum,have seen several mum of old do d same nd even dads,who refuse to marry for d. Love d have for their late wife nd focus on raising d kids to be better.can d same be said about this our current generation?I knw dis is not the right place or topic to clamour abt this but sometimes it have to be said.plz most of the things I wrote here is nt an attack on d topic but the way to avoid such re occurance nd I make it clear again once more,iam nt in support of domestic violence nd if d story is true nd valid,the man is absolutely wrong nd should be made to pay.cos on no account will u beat a heavily pregnant woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2017
cococandy:

What in the world makes you think you deserve any form of respect?
When the first thing you can think of at the sight of dead woman and her infant is that it must have been her fault. I'm sorry you don't deserve basic human respect because of your obvious lack of humanity
I won't step down to ur class to banter words with u.i know ur type,u re showing it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2017
ogtavia:
I apologize for how I spoke to you,i am sorry...I read through your post,couldnt make sense out of it and more so,probably cos I was still heart broken and shocked at the level of torture and inhumane treatment the lady in question received from her so called husband ...I read through your post and the only thing I could deduce at that time didn't lend credence to right reasoning hence my verbal misdemeanor....it's not in my practice to insult people and I apologise profusely....No matter how we look at it...there are ways of handling abuse irrespective of where it's coming from....murder,torture,assault and all forms of abuse are in-excusable...
noted
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by planetx13: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2017
AdeISonline:
RIP

Meanwhile, 9ja baddest adullt website [url]KonjiTV.com[/url]

konjitv is nice but it's like when you pay for subscription, you won't hear from them... made payment since Friday via bitcoin and till now nothing... no subscription , not even a reply. If you are an admin, maybe you can help out... I just hope they are not scamming people... their free videos are cool though...
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by PDPGuy: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2017
cococandy:
Shut the fvck up. Ediot
You have the strength to keep replying to these people oh. It's obvious that some are still stuck in 19th century beliefs and will never change

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by chukxie(m): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2017
klanny:
i totally understand you, bro

The whole bs dey pain me. That man doesn't deserve to live. He deserves tu-tu-tu or crude marching..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 4:30am On Aug 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

You have the strength to keep replying to these people oh. It's obvious that some are still stuck in 19th century beliefs and will never change
Maybe one day I'll get through to one of them. Sigh cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ctex4real(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2017
This really touched me. Oh God, what is going on?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by nuclearboy(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Donchyke007:
it is a very true story! I'm a friend to her younger brother. May her soul rest in peace.

She "has" brothers? angry shocked

Yet she lost first, second. third pregnancies and then died with 4th, while they were probably following Nnamdi Kanu Sorry but tell your friend he's a slowpoke and their family is bad - else,she ought have trusted her so called brothers enough to tell them and they should have put the fear of all that's good in that man years ago..... I hope they will join the wife-killer to eat the 2 bodies.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Leave igbo men alone ....marry Yoruba
Yoruba men are the worst, they are verbally abusive and don't take care of their wives, marry edition men instead
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Azam101: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That baby's hands really looks like it will fight Obinna Akaeleme from the Spiritual realm.

Obinna is a learner sha,

No man should beat his wife when she is in the third trimester. It is very risky then.
You can slap her, but don't kick her tummy or strangle her neck. Am hundred percent sure you were raised in a family that see nothing wrong with domestic violence way! How can a sane man slap his spouse? Not to even say occasionally beating, guy you need spiritual deliverance

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying a man should not beat his wife; I am only saying once in a while, a safe beating should be given to a deserving wife.
If you must beat her, beat safely.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Omooniya1: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
NosoChic:
Can this story be confirmed?
if this is true,

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Anextin(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That baby's hands really looks like it will fight Obinna Akaeleme from the Spiritual realm.

Obinna is a learner sha,

No man should beat his wife when she is in the third trimester. It is very risky then.
You can slap her, but don't kick her tummy or strangle her neck.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying a man should not beat his wife; I am only saying once in a while, a safe beating should be given to a deserving wife.
If you must beat her, beat safely.
I don't abuse people but u deserve a well meaning abuse. You think its ok to beat anyone abi. U even tag it a safe beating. May the gods wipe off ur hands and tongue.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kendylet(f): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2017
jesus!!! shocked cry shocked shocked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2017
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by deflover(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
bizza45:

do u really believe that story since u know him well..
Navy boy dis was not said to hate just shocked at the report its well as I found out it was the gals parents cooking things up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.